He's crossing his fingers.

Hillary's genuine smile. Young pretty women are her weakness

nips

sign of coercion

Who, this guy?

so who's coercing who

i thought it meant distrust

What?
More instances of military personal hating Hillary?
There has to be tens of thousands of such instances. At least I know for a fact my cousin and his para-rescue unit hates her fucking guts.

CTR pls go.

And as for OPs thread yes there are, there is the story of a K9 operator that Hillary cussed out and was really rude to.

His Facebook ended up being censored when his story about her went viral.

i dont know why you're stupid
i dont know why
you cant make threads & say goodbye
all i know is when i read them
i get annoyed
because they're so fucking stupid you roid
so open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

These two smell true.

...oh god.

Pretty sure that's for when you are a POW and showing that you are being forced to comply.

Really though, this is just some attention whore faggot from 82nd ALL AMERICAN trying to get attention

He likely drives a mustang he can't afford, his wife cheats on him when on deployment, and got a mediocre 40 on his asvab.

YOU smell true

Nice strawman fatty.

not an agruement

this?

the face of a sociopath

>this is how 'gladness' is expressed, right?

In all seriousness, she's a confirmed poon hound and almost uniformly hated by the military.
/thread

Her smile is disgusting. She really does have psychopath eyes

>What you see in this picture.
a former First Lady and a dude who's in Arlington now

Its a a military duress sign. Before you deploy you are traind on subtle gestures you can use if you are captured by the enemy to signal information to friendly forces. This one means he is being being forced to cooperate and is is acting under duress.

they train them to harden their nipples to show duress? incredible!

No, really you just do a SERE course on the computer that has cs 1.6 era graphics and freezes all of the time if you actually can even get it to work.

Somehow the military still has great pr when everything is gay as fuck...and everyone is incompetent as fuck

Excellent post sir, I paean you.