Trump vs Time Lincoln #1 storytime

Y'all ready for this?

*cue space jam theme*

So the Sentry's evil self messed with Lincoln?

bumpin'

MOWGA? I can dig it.

Isn't Lincoln considered a Conservative, especially by today's standards?
Also, hax time powers

>Time Lincoln
Are we ATHF now?

I don't get it. If Lincoln wasn't assassinated, he would have shipped all the slaves back to Africa, and the United States would be a utopia.

How does one mine history? Hmmmm

Hope you enjoy it buddy

So Grumpf is impregnating his daughter in this?

The depravity of the left knows no bounds...

Cough cough cafff cough

Ah damn you're right

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he "liberated" the slaves years before his death. Im pretty sure it was an immediate presidential order too.

Keep it coming OP

No.

Sorry for slow posting, post timers are annoying

Rumpf a tump tump

>That mask

Stop posting this shit...
Seriously.
-Captain

>Not posting the TrumpWrong.gif

You had one job user...

Man, politics really have invaded everything. There is no escape, regardless of your persuasion. No day will go by where you are not assaulted by political news, never again. Escape into comics? Politics. Escape into vidya? Politics. Escape into TV/movi- nevermind politics, 24/7 politics.
I don't like this.

Lincoln was assassinated the same year the Civil War ended.

Attempt classic literature

Covfefe is best girl

>they didn't make Trump "LITERALLY HITLER"

Dropped.

Right, but didn't Lincoln do away with slavery before then? Jr High was over a decade ago so forgive me if I'm wrong.

>Super saiyan Einstein

Hold on to your dubs

>pick up Tale of Two Cities
>REEE Ancien Regime are bad guys REEE

Evil Edison? I suppose parts of this story are accurate

>Isn't Lincoln considered a Conservative, especially by today's standards?
Yeah, I mean he did free those slaves but he thought that they wouldn't ever amount to anything.

>Trump is bad!
>Lincoln was good!

While the comic will has its moments. As an American History major. This shit irritates me. While Lincoln thought that slavery was not acceptable. He did not believe that blacks were equal to whites. You can argue that it was due to his upbringing, but this view remained throughout the civil war.

Hell, Lincoln wanted to remove blacks from the US and return to their "home countries". Some of this was due to how blacks were kidnapped and brought to the US but others were born in the US. It didn't matter as Lincoln wanted them all gone.

I wish public education would stop treating the US presidents or past with rose-tinted glasses. Humanity is vile and filled with horrible evils. Yet, we as humans must learn from our past to better our future. It doesn't matter if you're a left or right leaning faggot. We're faggots all the same.

Anyways, SAGE and OP is a fag.

Wait so Drumpf isn't even the bad guy Edison is?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

No, he said that all slaves of the Enemy are to be freed. He didn’t actually illegalise Slavery yet.

Ah, okay. I never really cared for civil war history as a kid. I much more liked ancient civilizations

Least they could have done was write him to sound like the real thing.

>a hundred thousand peasants flock around the tower in hopes to get a handful of water.

>"Beautiful, look at this turn out. You know, the guy I strangled to get this job never had a turn out like this, never. Beautiful."

Ayy lmao

>You know, the guy I strangled to get this job never had a turn out like this, never. Beautiful."
kek

>To win the battle, sometimes you have to lose the war.

That doesn't sound right Nikola, no wonder Edison ruined you.

>this isn't even my true form

This.
That and kept his iconic hair.
I wouldn't even know this is supposed to be Trump unless they specifically told me it was.

Yeah, it should be the other way round or why even bother.

Like the Obama fantasy comic or the trump manga.

Rita Repulsa, is that you?

>Alt right hook

Escape into Sup Forums?
Politics :^)

>There is no fate but what we make.

What a shame, I was hoping for more sex slave Trump girls.

This ending, hahahahhaha. So stupid

This is it folks. Hope y'all enjoyed it and weren't too triggered. Imo, 3/10 better than Calexit

Why did it go from Mad Max setting to some Shonen story?

Whatever happened to Calexit? I was hoping to read more of that trainwreck.

Not gonna lie I enjoyed this. It's so ridiculous and stupid it's almost feels like it's a parody of all the other recent Trump comics.
Fun ride, decent art, I'd give 2/5
Really dumb ending though.

So far it's just been the single issue. Wouldn't be surprised if it won't ever see the light of day again.

>Lincoln drving a Lincoln Continental
Ok, that was funny.

>I must go, my assassin needs me!

>While Lincoln thought that slavery was not acceptable. He did not believe that blacks were equal to whites
Lincoln wanted slavery to be abolished because he thought emancipating blacks would sure weaken South as their manpower and agriculture solely rested on them. That wasn't a charity more.

>ancient civilizations
like the american empire?

I thought it was pretty entertaining, but it lacked the typical Drumpf-speak. Remember, this is a guy who calls the ocean "big water".

>Remember, this is a guy who calls the ocean "big water".
Are you saying the ocean isn't big and full of water? Look at how stupid you are.

>trump is immortan joe
But thats an insult to immortan joe

>Another "politics take over comics" thread

So sick of it. Also anyone that honestly tries to use the "there's always been politics in comics" maymay to justify the sheer unabashed invasion of it nowadays is a retard.

To quote Pink Guy: why?

>Edison is evil

Tesla could've told you that user. Edison electrocuted a fucking elephant just for a full chub

Was Donnie T. really that bad? He had restored order to the waste, he gave people a place to live, and we didn't see any atrocities on screen.

Trump did nothing wrong.

How is this allowed?

Hold up, is this supposed to be satire? Tongue in cheek? I honestly can't tell.

>the president that did the most unconstitutional actions with Justifiable reasons vs the president people hate because "republicans are le Nazis"

the elephant was on death row anyway cause it killed someone

>sex slaves aren't Tiffany, Ivanka and Melania as advertised on the cover

typical

>whines that comics are TOO POLITICAL
>donates life savings to Alt-Hero kickstarter
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

>the president that did the most unconstitutional actions with Justifiable reasons

So Trump and Lincoln are equal?

lol, most republicans even hate trump

Lol this is so wrong. Sup Forums shits on Trump all the time and calls him a Jewish puppet.

It's a pretty nonsensical stand in. There's not really any similarities between the two.

I don't understand, Omarosa said that everyone would have to bow down and worship Trump. He's the most powerful being in the universe! How is this shit still happening?

This. A lot of votes for him only happened because they hated Hillary even more. Only the crazies are still genuinely on his side.

Lincoln was a fag and a tyrant the civil war was all his fault

Bane?

I think places like r/the_donald are a more direct comparison than Sup Forums.

Here's why: Trump is making them actually work instead of living of donations from lobbyists.

Lincoln's only crime was freeing the slaves. 400 years wasn't long enough

yeah but he wanted to ship all the blacks back to Africa so he's cool in my book

It means that Alt-Hero will either be
-So bad that it's funny
-Self aware enough to be good
-Different enough to be interesting

Its not like the author is pulling some Marvel shit where he's replacing well known black characters with white supremacists.

Or it could be
>A cash grab
>He use the money to pay his mortgage instead of doing the comic

>Only the crazies are still genuinely on his side.
Only a crazy person would treat an individual as a "side". You can disagree with someone about certain things, while agreeing with them about other things.

Take a look at the economy user. GDP is up by 3.1% in his first year alone. Arrests of illegals and gang members are soaring and 20% or even 30% tax cuts are coming. Trump is making good on his promises.

That's what, 5% of his promises fulfilled? Looking good!

The wall is actually under construction in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

This actually wasn't bad. The problem with most of these "take that" comics is that you can clearly tell the author is fuming with anger and cares more about settling some sort of score than telling a story.
In this you can tell that the author wasn't really taking anything seriously and had fun with this. It's just stupid fun.

Prototypes of it are being built. The wall itself hasn't started construction and Trump has to actually secure funding for it before that can be done.

This comic would be a lot better with more slave girls.

>The wall is actually under construction in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Source?

Must be doing something right.

And before you complain on the repeal of Obamacare, that's on fucking John "Hanoi Rose" McCain and Ted "Lyin Lizard" Cruz.

There's also already close to 600 miles of walls/fences constructed across the Mexican border. I'm not sure why everyone is losing their minds over the idea of making it more uniform, instead of a patchwork job full of holes.

Largely because the wall wouldn't actually do much, so it'd be a huge waste of money.

Then why are illegal immigrant sympathizers and the Mexican government freaking out so badly about it?

If they think it won't do anything, then it should be a non-issue to them.

>more uniform and solid wall is stupid
>Patches work fine

user, when did your parents realize you were this retarded? Was it when your father forgot to pull out?

"Justifiable" is a point of view. He was the closest to "literately Hitler" we ever got.