Ancient romans were nordics

this thread serves as a reminder that the ancient romans looked like pic related.

further on i'd like to remind the greeks on Sup Forums that the ancient greeks also were nordics.

indeed i'd liked to remind the few egyptians on this forum that the egyptian royal family was indeed european according to genetic testing.

further on, let's remind the forums iraqi community that the summerians indeed were blue eyed and nordics.

ty very much for letting me remind everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WUZ

Nordics were cucks compared to Romans.

EMPERORS

this is deep

At least Nero was like this.

>>
>further on i'd like to remind the greeks on Sup Forums that the ancient greeks also were nordics.

fumufumu...

macedonian soldier on the sarcophagus of alexander the great

Should've sat in on the medschool lecture i had a couple of days ago - it partially concerned the history of medicine and the lecturer was just going off on how medicine wasn't due to white europeans, it was greeks and romans who were arabic and then when the west fucked itself during the dark ages, islam saved all knowledge and probably invented mri scanners.

Explains the small dicks.

Blue eyed reddish haired Hebrew according to Egyptians.

ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml

Don't forget, Jesus was described as fair haired and blue eyed as well.

A short read on the race of Romans and Greeks:
www.unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

A long read: Der Dorier aka The History and Antiquities of the Doric Race, all volumes(adds up to around 28 hours of read material)

N

>Blue eyes = Nordic
I'm a 100% spaghettinigger with blue eyes, are you telling me we wuz scandinavian n shit?

What matters now is that your shithole of a country will not be called a country in 20 years faggot. Get to work

All blue eyed people are closely related.

WE WUAZ ROMANS N SHEIT

This has to be bullshit. They would just get a sunburn.

t. pathetic aryan who wants to believe that their ancestors werent snowniggers.

italyies genetic composition has remained largely intact since the fall of the roman empire fuck you and nordicism not all of europes talent comes from you

you're retarded.

VI VAR ROMARE OCH SKIT

Uppenbart bete, dra åt helvete och sluta skämma ut oss mer än vi redan är

Ottomans=Romans=Turks

AND

turks = greeks

How can an op be this retarded, they were olive skinned. Nords and celts were baabarians (the sound of their trash launage).
Daily reminder that olive skins ruled the classican european/north african world.

SHIEEET