Minnie Mouse, she's cute

Minnie Mouse, she's cute.

she is.

/Thread

I was only informed about the existence of Minnie because I heard some article about a child being molested referring to her vagina as a 'Minnie', and there was talk by other people wondering whether she has a brother who calls his penis a 'Mickey'. That goes to show my Disney knowledge.

>Mickey in a dress and fake eyelashes.

Thank god for the art style of the shorts. I hate this weird human skinned bald rat face

Post the one where she realizes she's flat

Of the iconic Disney Females who is better Daisy or Minnie? Or does one of their other iconic anthro ladies reign supreme?

Today I will remind them that Mickey and Minnie canonically have a sexless marriage.

There is a reason Maid Mariann is as waifu'd as much as she is. Though not as old as Minnie or Daisy she is very high up the rankings.

New IRL Minnie is much better now

I ship Minnie with Donald anyway. Her sweetness and levelheadedness balances out his hot temper, mollifying it at times but still putting him in check if he gets out of hand without adding fuel to the fire like Daisy sometimes does.

Likewise I ship Mickey and Daisy for the same reasons, she adds some spice to his milkshake if you know what I mean, and he would treat her better than Donald does.

Nah she's having it off with Goofy

This is at once both cute and terrifying and it leaves me having very mixed feelings.

I like the 34 with Bugs bunny fucking Minnie while Mickey is either dead or forced to watch

between those two it's minnie > daisy

because lips >beaks

Disney seems to have a real obsession with turning smaller animal females into desirable characters, chipmunks, mice, squirrels...etc. Characters from Clarice to Gadget Hackwrench to Hazel from Sword in the Stone.

I like Daisy because of duck tits

To be fair mice would look the same if they wore clothes

Which era of Minnie is your favorite, anons?

I really enjoy her look in the recent shorts, but her look here also works for me

While I enjoy her modern look as well and look mamazing and really help show off Minnie's appeal.

I'm not nuts about her KH model, but yeah, modern Minnie is tops. Not enough quality on-model art of her for such a well-known character unfortunately

Well aren't you just the controversial little devil. Back in your fucking cage, you chaos shipper.

She's for bugs bunny now
Ask minus8

I prefer Minnie with this design. I kinda hate when they draw her with eyes within the markings, rather than letting the markings be her eyelids.

Plus 20s Heavy eye shadow-y eyes, and the fact that her kisses leave lipstick marks makes it a winner.