Holy shit, it's nothing.

nice

not that bombshell

HEEL

>literal who
>says shit Hillary supporters already believe
less than nothing

>major donor
Literally nothing. David Duke supports Trump. Checkmate.

Wow, it's nothing!

Meh.

I guess it can't hurt, at least.

SIT

the fuck O'Queef.

lol

bump
That Holocaust connection will not sit well

wow it's fucking nothing

Well I guess Republicans are winning NC's Senate seat at least.

Thank god for comey. This would not have stopped her.

Isn't this what people say on Tumblr every day?

I'm not CTR, I'm voting Trump and I've defended all the PV videos from "it's nothing"s. But this one jumped the shark big time. The "incoming nigger tape" hype didnt help either. You know how even they know it's literally nothing? They had to add filmed opinions of various blacks to do a "see, told you this would offend blacks. Unfortunately this video is turning zero blacks away from the democrats. They've already got to the googles first and fed these exact same opinions of the whites in the video to them. Why do you think blacks label each other as Uncle Toms all the time?

I hate to say it but for the first time it's literally literally nothing.

F

anyone coulda told you it was nothing. i knew it would be nothing weeks ago.

NOTHING AS ALWAYS

what a fucking let down

this is actually nothing, there is much more important incriminating stuff out there actually related to her

>every single post is 'its nothing'

Yeah, seems ctr has some folks still on staff that haven't committed suicide while weightlifting

literally nothing

Think this is more damaging to Ross than Clinton DESU.

no man, it's just shit

the video is very shit

Did you watch this one? Can you honestly say that this would do anything?

PV 1 and 2 were something, 3 was maybe kinda something. This is absolute ZERO something.

They are once the election is over, Sup Forums is going to be very quiet

Or maybe we're just trying to steer our collective autism towards something that's actually something, dumbshit.

Fuck off, leaf.

Honestly, the people in this video seem like nice people.

It's not nothing, but it's not nearly as damaging as the other stuff. This is donors talking shit, the other videos had much more involved people conspiring to presumably break laws.

literally nothing as expected

>the absolute madman

Even this is was overhyping the video

so is everyone a madman now? Everyone who makes an undercover video is an absolute madman , this is how words and phrases lose meaning

Pretty weak video that honestly is the one time would of benefited from some disingenuous editing ie just have the guy saying "blacks are fucked in the head" and leave it completely out of context.

I'm not CTR but this video was fail. My biggest issue with these hyped up letdowns is that they end up doing the opposite of what they're intended to do. Democrats just see these and then come out with more concrete positive opinions against those who are exposing them, because it reaffirms that all the "bad stuff" they heard "wasn't legit". It does the opposite of changing their minds.

Just pasting my post from the last thread.

>Donor believes democrat party is the best method of raising people out of poverty and poor black people voting republican is to be voting against their own self interest.

That is merely incorrect, it is not racist.

O keefe is a fucking faggot that only produced something valuable in the first video when we learned dem party operatives were inciting fights at rallies. This is nothing. This is fucking embarrassing.

Hillary CRATERED an entire american industry for a $12 dollar bribe from morocco. She destroyed libya, destabilized europe, and fueled isis all in a single botched foreign effort. She is pure evil! We dont need a shaky video of some fat man with quotes pulled out of context by some faggot fraudster like o keefe to demonstrate that she is terrible. This shit is more harm than good. It is clinton level tactics, racebaiting bullshit.

It's not going to hurt hillary, but it's going to hurt that women's race quite a bit

Agreed, this is just stupid. This whole veritas thing could have been handled much better and actually make a difference but they insisted on these cheesy videos with twilight zone music and so much cutting it'll make you dizzy. Such a shame.

How is this a bombshell when Clinton voters agree with him?

That's it? All that hype for that?

I'm not paying attention to O'Keefe any more. Bigger fish to fry with wikileaks and the FBI

>jews helping to gas other jews in WW2

Well I guess he has taken the red pill.

The holocaust never happened. Jews turned in actual jewish conspirators who were working against Germany

of course the jews call that a shoah because most of them are working against the interest of their host countries even now

Do you think a black voter is going to like hearing something like this? That's what the whole party thinks. Blacks have been voting democrat for a long time. Holy fuck most of this thread is full of fucking retards who can't put 2 and 2 together.

That reminds me of another thing I don't like about this video.

Greedy people seriously don't care about other people, for the billionth time.

Ah, the good ol' holocoaster. It doesn't matter if it was real or not dude. Most people believe it so you can use it as a powerful persuasion tool when it fits your needs.

Lol what the fuck, next they'll be telling us about how the camps had a rube goldberg machine that smashed jews into juice with a giant wooden mallet.

>Do you think a black voter is going to like hearing something like this?

If black people were listening they wouldn't have been voting 90% straight ticket dem for the past 30 years

Yes, they will like hearing it because they crave reaffirmation of the opinions they already hold. It's hard as fuck to unwash the minds of democrats and stuff like this does the complete opposite of what it's intended to do.

>Barber
>his haircut is terrible

It's been relatively quite around here without CTR. We've missed you faggots.

Maybe you faggots didn't see those videos of the huge protests of blacks calling for hillary for prison. Tides are turning, but you can still keep ignoring it if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPbRh2HEllg

All kinds of this stuff.

The crazier claim was e next paragraph: "they often threw live children into the mountains of dead corpses" seriously who buys this shit?

I can't wait for Styx to claim this one is a """double doozie"" for his cum drinking trumpkin followers.

Oh my god this is garbage. Do you think the niggers piling up in buses for Hillary are going to care? No, because Niggers already think anyone who doesn't want mo money fo dem pogramz is an Uncle Tom race traitor.

O'keefe is shit. Only the first 2 videos were worth a damn, and even then you can see they're highly edited to make it look sinister.

>WHY DON'T YOU ASK THEM?

now we just need to spin it right

People that don't research anything and just think the things they are spoonfed are real.

It's not Hillary, but rather someone who holds her leash. We should pressure her on taking money from these kinds of people while supposedly championing the black cause.

wtf i love dems now

How can nigs vote for the democratic party after this?

This will be the end.

How is this any different than attack Trump for David Duke's endorsement?

GUYS GET IN HERE

work on this pls

>manage to find some low level racist donor to Hillary Clinton
>Meanwhile your candidate is a racist that wouldnt allow blacks to live in his apartment buildings.

I cant even imagine how stupid you have to be to not realize how retarded this is.

David Duke doesn't fund Trump's campaign.

Lol doesn't Trump have the endorsement from fucking David Duke a former KKK leader?

Yeah nice video OQueef.

That, and, David Duke is actually right and not a faggot.

frankly this one was pretty hard to follow. it's mostly the democrats talking about how republicans hate blacks. might be false but except for that one guy they're not saying anything apart from their public political beliefs. that senator is just "republicans want to oppress blacks and use voter ID to make sure they won't vote!" I can see black people watching this and maybe saying "hey yeah that's true".

Well at the very least I shouldn't hurt Trump. Very disappointing though, fuckin O'Keefe.

Thank you for correcting the record.

OKEEEEEFFEE

He did it again. Stop paying this guy any attention.

This video is incredibly dumb.

The jist of this "bombshell" is that black people who vote republican are dumb because they are voting against their self interest. The black people who interviewed appear to be staunch Christian church people (all of which who merely by appearance look to be financially well off). They are likely voting republican because their Christian values (anti-abortion & anti-gay) match up better with republicans.

Why should black people vote republican when the future of the republican party appears to the surging alt-right/white nationalists? That is directly against their self interests.

Trump is good, hillary is a lying snake and desrves death, failing that prison time, and failing that to be laughed at if she asks for the presidency...

But...

they're right. This is even more of a nothing than the previous videos. I feel he released these in the wrong order.

Why? The video is literally nothing.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. I'm gonna go unfollow and block O'Keefe now.

fuuuuck you okeefe you shouldnt have hyped it up so damn much.

>it's a donor

Should of opened with this one.
Its no where near as entertaining as the others.
For many Dems, this is common speak to them.

Wow it's fucking nothing

>literally who saying literally who gives a shit
If it was someone who I actually knew maybe it would be relevant

Yeah, I'm starting to think something is shady about o'keefe. That Acorn video did nothing but reaffirm the "right-wing conspiracy to vilify the black race" shit that's been fed to them for decades. Even though his claims are on point, he fucks everything up by doing this like dressing as a pimp, attention whoring un-necessarily making cuts and stuff in his videos so they can say it was heavily edited etc.

He's good at the core of what he does but ruins it with his presentation and overall PR approach. This is effect, does more harm than good. It's not outside the bounds of reason to consider that people doing things that end up benefiting (((them))) are being controlled. Just sayin'.

Did you guys seriously expect some shitty low-level DNC intern to somehow get in a private conversation with Hillary Clinton where she called someone a nigger? Are you really that retarded?

O'Keefe jumped the shark. He hyped this up hard, too. Pretty self-serving, really. Plenty of good videos this election in any case so I have to thank him for that.

Just pasting my post from the last thread.

>Donor believes democrat party is the best method of raising people out of poverty and poor black people voting republican is to be voting against their own self interest.

That is merely incorrect, it is not racist.

O keefe is a fucking faggot that only produced something valuable in the first video when we learned dem party operatives were inciting fights at rallies. This is nothing. This is fucking embarrassing.

Hillary CRATERED an entire american industry for a $12 dollar bribe from morocco. She destroyed libya, destabilized europe, and fueled isis all in a single botched foreign effort. She is pure evil! We dont need a shaky video of some fat man with quotes pulled out of context by some faggot fraudster like o keefe to demonstrate that she is terrible. This shit is more harm than good. It is clinton level tactics, racebaiting bullshit.

Holy Shit! now that we have a random donor on video saying what LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET says about people who they think are voting against their own interest she's surely finished

I'm thinking that the CTR have a macro they just hit and it spits out "It's fucking nothing".

Thank GOD for Wiener's teen bitch fetish, because this is aint no Clinton-nigger video.

>Major donor

I fucking hate u okeefe

Well at least it isn't as embarrassing as the duck video.

It is worse that the shit he has already done.

O`Keefe has lost all cred. no wonder he was asking for money before the release.

I am getting to think that Hillary is going to win and all the online stuff would have done fuck all. I hope I am completely wrong but upto know the only people who have done anything to her campaign are wikileaks and Comey. They rest are just fuckfucktards

I'm not so sure he is even good at the core of what he does. Think about it, compare him to Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Morning Joe, or even Ann Coulter. O'Keefe looks like an amatuer in comparison.

Unfortunate, really, considering there is shady and stupid shit that happens here, on both sides of the ailse.

Someone give me the tweet of O'Keefe saying it would be Hilldog

>donor

...the fuck? People already know that a MAJOR Clinton funder in Saudi Arabia actually kills faggots. Who the hell is this nobody going to offend?

/begin macro
You're a fucking retard.
/end macro
This video is a distraction from real shit you fucking mong, like the 55k emails that need examining for example. These threads might as well be kekfagging for all the good they do.

Lmao, so democrats insulted republican voters. Really fucking stupid. And the niggers at the end being appalled for almost nothing. Wow huge bomb there.

Nah it'll be rated a doozie and a half or something realistically, unless you're styx just trolling around before you release the video?

Half doozie at best desu

I hope styxhexemhamma give him some shit about the hype.

I think styx has done more the Trump vote than O`keefe and he is not even a Republican.

Did we really wait for this? God damn niggers wont care about this and it doesnt do jack shit to Shillary.

Fuck off Okeefe, either stick to fraud or just go the fuck away. Dont waste my time with this garbage over a literal who.