This guy is pathetic, but it really does give you a perspective into the liberal thought process...

This guy is pathetic, but it really does give you a perspective into the liberal thought process. They want a literally nanny state, they don't trust themselves or their neighbors to make right decisions, so they want an overbearing mother to coddle, protect, shield and nurture you like an infant. This is why they also support politically correct nonsense, even CK to an extent does. It's because liberals see themselves as the great white mother who needs to wag their finger at you for saying something naughty. They really do think this way, it's pathetic.

LITTLE

What a colossal faggot.

>Louis "Cuck" K

WHITE

sounds like mommy issues to me. hes is divorced too. fgt

Louis cuCK?

Of course they want a meek, frail and generous mother figure instead of a stern, strong and just father. Liberals are all in a state of psychological regression, they act and think like infants that don't want to grow up.

"I don't like him because his political views and ideology don't match mine."

LOUIS

KEK

>OP

I'm glad this shit now is starting to confirm the feelings I always had for Louis. Similar to Amy Schumer, always felt they were olaying a role and now they're who they truly are. Cunts and cucks.

And?

>we need a mom
yeah i will never see that horrible old hag as a mom...

unless you mean this kind of mom

"I enjoy entertainment from individuals that spend their free time advocating the destruction of western civilization."

And republitards think that people make good decision on their own.
Despite all the dumb shit people do.

BENIS :D

What those retards in the pic do doesn't affect the entire nation, dumbass. What the government does, does.

>the Single Mother Party

It's like you're actually illiterate.

>some people do stupid shit so everyone must be held accountable and punished for the minority
I'm sorry, isn't it usually liberals that complain that this is what people do to blacks?

It's an example you stupid fuck.
A republitard wants the govt out of everyone's life? Well then that would include that kid. No state to look out for him based on republitard opinions like yours.

>"I don't like him because his political views and ideology don't match mine."
The problem is that political views are not just an opinion like your taste in music.

punished how.
republitards always want to say how bad things are or how bad they are getting but never offer up any numbers.

btfo

He literally said
>if you vote Trump you're a sucker
so please blow your brains out you cuck

>It's either anarchy or communism, there is no in-between!

Are you really this stupid?

>punished how.
What you insinuate would be punishment as you are taking away liberties that people currently have because of a minority of people such as in your picture and saying that because a minority cannot handle these freedoms that nobody should have them.

>...never offer up any numbers.
What statistics do you want, exactly? I was only pointing out the dissonance in what you were saying from your assumed political position. The left often complains that blacks and Muslim's are treated unfairly as a whole because of the actions of a small minority of them painting the perception of their race/religion as a whole yet you're advocating that we should implement strict government regulation onto everyone because of the "dumb shit" a minority of people do.

How do you become this dumb?

when looking at it to their logical absolutes you can look at it that way you brainless fuck

Wow great rebuttal.
Is that all the English you know ya sandnigger?
btw stay out of a US debate achmed.

>They want a literally nanny state, they don't trust themselves or their neighbors to make right decisions, so they want an overbearing mother to coddle, protect, shield and nurture you like an infant
They also look and act like babies too. Maybe there's a correlation?

>he thinks muh children argument deserves a rebuttal

back to plebbit, off you go

>govt out of everyone's life
That's libertarians, not Republicans. And in a libertarian world, these people would be trespassing on whoever's road that is, so they'd be arrested regardless.

>When you're being retarded, you can look at it like a retard.

Wow.

He thinks he actually has the ability to make a rebuttal from his mud house.

lol you still are lost.
forget just die in the woods you mental midget.

Can you say that again using sentences that aren't missing words?