Why do liberals always say that racism is born out of ignorance?

Why do liberals always say that racism is born out of ignorance?

Maybe sometimes it can be, but can't tolerance and pro-diversity also be born out of ignorance?

A lot of these SJWs who want diversity don't know anything about these other cultures they tolerate. They're just as ignorant as racists. If they were actually as educated as they think they are they wouldn't be so welcoming to other cultures.

If you're ignorant and don't have all the facts, isn't it better to err on the side of caution than to just let everyone in because you don't know any better?

Racism is born out of exposure and realism.

This would explain why so many SJWs are sheltered rich kids who never had to work a manual labor job with lots of minorities

But what I'm interested in is how they are not able to see that their tolerance and diversity can often be just as ignorant

This. Once you see a certain racial group destroying what you love over and over again, you cannot help but start hating them and making the assumption that everyone of their race is exactly the same. Mindless and destructive.

That being said, probably 1 in 10,000/100,000 is decent, but they are few and far in between.

Isn't it arrogant to assume that all cultures are equal and comparible with our own? This is why neoconservatism and liberalism both fail and why they have such stulid foreign and domestic policy

So anti-racism is more ignorant than racism?

Not that there are differences that are purely genetic, but the difference in races is largely due to socioeconomic status and the dichotomy between blacks and whites can be largely mitigated if removed from the black american subculture and elevated from poverty. Blacks in Germany aren't significantly more retarded than their white peers.

dunning-kruger
Everything they read and watch also strokes their ego while validating their opinion by telling them they're the smartest people in the room

implying you're racist

This. And "racist" is the new witch for the masses to burn at the stake.

If you say anything against the trendy PC hivemind they will attack you without giving you a chance to explain your position.

liberalists/modernists think the natural/sponteneous things are inferior (history, religion, class, race, ethnicity) and manmade/theorical things are superior (multiculture, global matket, free trade, science)
they believe in intelligence if humanity blindly.

Religion is man made.

Science is natural.

I think he means "emergent" not "natural"

>muh socioeconomic status

kys, nigger

Do you really think a rich nigger is the same as a white man?

The difference is cultural

I would tend to disagree.
A lot of anti-racists live in big cities. I've grown up in a big city and still live in its suburb. I've had a lot of exposure to minorities, so did my friends.
However, most people I know aren't racist. I never had a terribly bad experience with any minority that changed my views on the matter or anything like that.
When I discuss racial realism with these people, they mostly come up with the same argument: "There's bad apples everywhere".
They believe a society can function with multiple cultures and it's healthy and somewhat entertaining to have all of them.
However, some agree with me multiculturalism destroy national identities, but will refuse to shut down immigration as a whole, they instead believe we should lower it to help with integration.
The other branch can't even comprehend nationalism, thus see no issue with multicult destroying it, as it doesn't exist in their minds.

Blind racism is dumb. To me, racism is there to bring back our national identity by eliminating people from what we consider "our people". Few people see it that way, as they fail to see the need to save our people's identity.

Yes

science is artificial explanation of natural events and it sometimes has false theories and arguments.
religions have experienced societal selection and evolved through the length of history. it's spontaneous.

I was quoted saying something along those very same lines, and you guessed it, I was called a racist and a racist enabler.

It's both a shaming tactic, along with the over use of the word 'phobia' to imply a ignorant fear of the unknown, as well making themselves feel smarter, because it give the fallacy of not holding a 'ignorant' opinion making you smart.

The graph of uni entrance exams scores and household income shows the expected ~1 standard deviation different parallel line. Try again.

They don't actually have an intellectual process. They are 100% about positioning themselves as smart people and therefore superior people, which is why they are never shy about letting people know their opinions on these things.

Because they are so simple, their worldview is just x is good, y is bad. These things will never change, because they are not looking for them to change. It's just an identity.

It's strange that as a young man I was very left leaning and "tolerant" and very very anti racism. Once I got a job where I deal with blacks on a daily basis the longer I worked there and the more I learned of their culture I realized that peace impossible. Things can get better or worse but we will never fully be equal because we aren't born equal. They are really so mired in a culture that rewards failure I don't see them ever righting the ship. They know they are "niggers" they call themselves that all the time. The ones that learn and advance themselves get put down for acting white. The only two things that matter to black men are pussy and money. I had a boss at one point which was black and had some good ideas but he would not stop fucking subordinates. They gave him three chances because they knew that it would cost them ten grand just to call the lawyers if he pulled the race card. He lost a 6 digit salary job over fucking fat ugly white bitches after being told multiple times to stop.

When will you fucking idiots that SJW's don't exist anymore?

>I've had a lot of exposure to minorities

You mean those rich Asians whose parents bought them a Lamborghini while sending them off to the private school downtown?

Sup Forums can't handle the fact that household income IS a huge indicator of how "well-behaved" a person is in society, and that blacks have been poor for many generations. It's a vicious cycle that involves race but also economics.

>Why do liberals always say that racism is born out of ignorance?

because they refuse to admit their own elitism, racism is classism's little brother and liberals are most certainly elitist classists

Racism is the opposite of ignorance.

a new born is ignorant and will befriend niglet and mudslimlets.
once he start growing a brain and a conscience he stop befriending those and starts becoming defiant of those species.

Why do you amerifucks always post those white nigger BARBARIC idols and symbols as if they represented "muh wyatt man"??

Vikings where WHITE NIGGERS and BARBARIANS. Literal pillagers and rapists no different from gypsies.

Greeks and romans are the true master race's heritage

No I mean I've grown up in the worst neighborhood in my province. My parents were dirt poor, so I would go to school with welfare kids/immigrants kids.
>Sup Forums can't handle the fact that household income IS a huge indicator of how "well-behaved"
No, IQ is.

Since when

For fucks sake.

You mean "prejudice and discrimination", NOT "racism".

Why does pol always the terms wrong.

>Racism = Institutionalised discrimination based on ethnicity

people always have something they believe in religiously. sports, science, fandoms, multi-culti, even ironically enough atheism. they all have people who peruse them with religious fervor.

I got to say, out of all of them, Christianity is a contender for the best you can have.

It's true that ultimately, everything comes down to a matter of belief. Even science since we can't technically be 100% certain of anything.

But within that framework, if we accept we can't be sure of anything, science is still the more logical and rational than any religion because it's based on observation.

If anything, racism is born out of familiarity. I used to tolerate blacks, but ever since moving into a shitty community I have come to hate them 100%

>muh semitic desert religion

Hey Spic.
If it wasn't for your "civilized" Conquistadors raping the natives in Central America, we wouldn't have to deal with these wetback illegals.

So would you kindly shut the fuck up.

Because liberals believe ignorance is a moral failing, rather than an intellectual limitation. They claim things they don't agree with are born if ignorance, so you will accept that the people who believe those things are evil. It's a shaming tactic, not a serious claim.

pavlov's dog is also an outcome of rational observation.
such confidence is arrogant.