Shows that are so bad, not even nostalgiafags want to remember them

Shows that are so bad, not even nostalgiafags want to remember them

stop spamming this thread retard

Still better than pic related

MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY

Basically every Canadian cartoon ever?

>Camp Lazlo shitter spotted

Gym Partner will always be a better show than Camp Reatrds.

i liked this for some reason
can't say why, i guess the school's design was very creative and nice to look at

>Show that have ships so good, not even haters can forget about them

Fixed

dreadful.

>tfw no Giraffe girl to constantly want you

There was a time when Rob Paulson was this desperate

is that still on?

No, it was quietly cancelled and aired out its last episodes last year

The fuck even was the plot of this show? There were so many fucking elements.

>aliens are a hoverboard team
>aliens are monster fighters
>aliens are human fighters
>aliens are a boy band
>aliens are ugly
>aliens trying to figure out earth

Where do we even begin here?!

I thought this and OP pic related were terrible.

Camp Lazlo was alright and had its moments and was pretty mediocre overall, but Gym Partner was definitely the worst of the two.

But I love this show.

>the wolfman skit
>the girlscout ep
>"I am the greatest"
>the principal

The reason this show was bad is because they basically went down the list of tropes in your average animated kids show and made a check list.

>derby race episode
>several shipping episodes
>Prank war episode
>hold your piss episode
>boys vs girl episode

There literally wasn't a single original thought in the entire show and it made it mostly a filler slog in between episodes of Total Drama Island.

But isn't it literally impossible for a show to not use tropes?'

I thought camp lazlo was already gone before total drama island came along

I remember a specifically terrible episode where Jake just walks around upside down making his ass say 'okie dokie' for 11 minutes straight

No it was on the tail end when TD aired

I liked them.

This however...

Even as a kid I knew this show was pretty bad, but I'll always remember it because there was this episode named "Animal Kevin," and my name's Kevin and my best friend made up a game about it we'd play in this garden area of our school we used as the jungle. It was one of the last things we did before he moved away. Good times.

I actually kind of liked Camp Lazlo. It felt like a more Fortean Spongebob.

>tfw my brain has access to memories of this shit instead of actual important and useful things
End me

Yeah but when you're just taking entire pages out of cliche books it's just not even entertaining.

It had it's last season during the first season of TDI and then was rerun for well over a year after.

This was the show that gave Robert Stack cancer.

I actually liked this one as a kid. Maybe dubbed version is better than the original.

I thought this was ok. In fact, even comforting.

Sounds like they were trying for a Three-Stooges style thing, where each episode is completely self-contained and the characters are more like archetypes.

They shoulda make a Space Jam spin off instead,

>tfw like this show
I mean compared to what else was on along with it it obviously wasn't the greatest but I found it to be far from the worst thing shown at the time.

A series that was so bad, half of the episodes are missing/lost because they never released a DVD

I remember liking this show on Toon Disney. But I don't really remember any of the episodes or the plots. So I guess it was forgettable.

Both these shows' first and maybe second seasons are dreadfully boring, but then they just go fucking nuts and I loved it.

gym partner was good tho
hating it is just a meme

It was decent. It wasn't amazing but it was probably the best cartoon on at the time since it actually had decent characters and art.

Fuck you guys, I liked this show.

You entire fucking life is a meme, kid.

Your mom is a meme, faglord.

Does Rocket Power count or do nostalgiafags actually fondly remember it?

Your fag is a mom, memelord.

the latter

Camp Lazlo was kino, you brainlet

you are wrong.

we remember it with knowing distance as a tryhard dumpster fire from before cartoons came with much of a choice

there's a reason "remember when the squid totally beefed it?" became a meme

Ingrid
So pure

>he didn't make it past that dreadful 1st season
you got filtered

it's a decent show, i promise

>I-it gets good after x amount hours

Now im imagining an edit with a big black tongue snaking its way into Adam, teasing his tongue.

>moustache episode
>bad
Nice try tho

>when the girls learn of the power of the human dick/sexual stamina

>not liking Rocko 2

THIS
H
I
S

my tv used to broadcast this all the time some years ago, ugh.

bump

no

I'm surprised Kurtwood Smith did a VA for this

>watch this a few times as a kid
>dad asks me why
>he's not even mad, he's genuinely concerned that I'm just sitting around watching shit I don't even like

there is no defending this filth

Satanic trips have spoken and made it so. It's made it on enough lists that I can safely say that it's probably up there with some of the worst television period.

The saddest thing was that those weren't even self contained plots that just happened in singular episodes. All of those points were running elements in the show that made appearances in each episode. It was a mess.

But I do want to remember it. My childhood was a beautiful gym that no Buzzfeed article can capture.

>Also this moment

Nah these were good. There were certainly better cartoons but they were enjoyable.

Have you ever hated a show so much, you get angry looking at the name on the TV Guide?

I'm still angry. What a waste of money. This show was actually picked up by execs.

I don't remember anything about this show other than Pamela Segall

I just made myself angry

Fuck this show and the demons who spawned it.

It has its really bad moments but I cant hate the Cramp Twins, it was too bizarre for its own good.

Couldn't have been that bad if it was produced by the same studios as MIB and Jackie Chan Adventures.

>daily reminder this shit got two seasons

>used to love this show
I cant
BEElieve I used to like it

I remember only one episode of this, and it was actually pretty fucking funny. They were fighting a villain called "Vague Guy", and they could never thwart him because he was so non-committal about what crimes he actually did

Comedy Central gives multiple seasons to all their animation, no matter how terrible...

Except for their one actually good show, Moonbeam City

the animation was beyound cheap

Looks like they forgot to re-grow Carlos after they all left Arnold's body

evil west ruined a classic animu

>Animal Kevin
Amazon Kevin

What does Sup Forums think of this masterpiece?

all i got are some vague memories

I liked that show a lot, it was fun. Was it really that bad?

It's bad, but not terrible.

I dunno I just remembered it and didn't see it here, so I decided to fill out my nostalgia collection.

Shit taste my friend. The art style was slick and cool and the music was actually very well done

People always talk about how slick S1's music was tho
Also, I believe the blonde girl and the black girl were flavors at one point

I'm very nostalgic for this.

oh yeah, looney-toons; the edgy OC chronicles

>screaming cat - the show

>That "Lithuanian" girl
>I'm Lithuanian

Still a bit mad desu.

I remember watching the show when I was a wee lad, but can't remember a single thing.

This was trippy in some way.