How is it that Japanese people could draw Captain Marvel less de-sexualized but still feminine looking but when Marvel...

How is it that Japanese people could draw Captain Marvel less de-sexualized but still feminine looking but when Marvel tries to do that in her comics she looks like a butch dyke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqhyoHJArY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her bottom half is very dumpy. Costume is still shit.

Because you need to go back to

Post more of the MvCI designs.

>less sexual

>lucious lips
>tiny nose
>big boobs
>non-existing chin
>almond eyes

>Implying these are bad things.
>Implying they're not just drawing a woman instead of a man.

Where did you find these?

This looks objectively better than what we got in the game. The fuck happened?

this is sexualized unless is strictly canon that said character is a 9/10 beauty and vain as fuck

Capcom Murrica modeled them.

Carol /is/ canonically a 9/10 numbnuts.

So basically, they drew a woman.

source? she's not mary jane, zatanna, starfire, power girl or JEAAAAAAAANN but my knowledge on carol is limited so please educate me

Sauce?

Everything prior to Captain Marvel era. Carol was a character made to represent feminism back when feminism was about sexual freedom and not repression.

HawkChad

even the power of anime can't save this costume

>when Marvel tries to do that
i?m quite sure Marel tells artist to DE-sexualise her

>thinks that Sup Forums actually is weeaboo
They hate japs and only like their entertainment. But of course to newfags anything that has to do with japan is weebshit.

Game was done by Capcom Murrica and not Capcom Japan.

still thinking Super Saiyan Carol is a great idea\design.

Also love her going full Starfield for the finisher

But isn't her symbolism being more about her attitude, cloths, background history on military before she become Ms. Marvel and all her heroism and independence than...let's say...genetic blessing.

I mean, consider if she was a 6/10 girl. Super hero life + super powers = /fit/ body, kinky outfit, nice big powerful blonde hair, makeup, mask and attitude = she's now thesuper hot Ms. Marvel. Sexualized, yes, but by her own choice, by her own power.

Let's say that her Captain Marvel thing is the oppose of that Ms. Marvel attitude. Modest cloths, hair, her natural boobs aren't immense and she doesn't mind wearing party make-up to fight crime, just casual powder to hide acne scars or whatever. OP's pic has Carol Danvers on this modest costume as if she was a 9/10 top model with huge natural blessings - and this is fine if it's canonically that she's THE beauty but a little bit sexualized if not and the artist had some "freedom".

To me I like it, much better than downplaying her to look like a twin faggot like they did in her last book.

she has more chin than you, beta faggot

Source.

she looks great and her transition is inspiration for trans people to look up to. you wouldn't get it because you're a homophobic cis fuck head kys

When is Marvel going to finally give Carol a girlfriend.

how can we trick casuals into thinking the cowl is cool? So tired of this look.

They're full of shit, it's a Japanese team that fucked this shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=bTqhyoHJArY

when her female to man transition is complete and I cant wait it will be the first trans man in marvel comics all the homophobes can kill there selves along with the cheese cake sexist garage

Is this supposed to be Ragnarock costume? Or unworthy?

>Ragnarok or Unworthy
He's holding Mjolnir.

I think there's a difference between having idealized bodies and being put on display. She's still attractive, but we're not being drawn to any particular attribute in a crass way.

>OP's pic has Carol Danvers on this modest costume as if she was a 9/10 top model with huge natural blessings
It really doesn't, she's just drawn as a woman instead of a man.

It's mcuvc. anything's possible.

how and where did you get all these?

Soooooo, a woman?

Cowl looks goofy but it has more personality than purple glasses.

You don't have to trick casuals just shove it there and they will take it just like they did with MvC3

Is there any Dick Rider concept art?

MvC:I concept art.

"Kill" Hawkeye and bring him back with head damage. The accident/murder gave him light vision damage and now he has to wear a helmet to protect his head and to aid his vision.

Helmet was designed by Coulson before he died, that's why it looks like Captain America's (The H on the forehead).

yea game looks so good

injustice 2 looks good not a american problem

Everyone looks like they're floating above the background, as if they were all poorly photoshopped in.

It's sad the MvCi character concept art looks amazing while the in game models looks like shit.

>Bendis Gamora
ew

He's already deaf

He wasn’t implying these are bad things bad thing, just that they are sexually attractive things on women.

Because on the whole, Japanese artists are better than American artists, especially when it comes to character design.

What the fuck is wrong with Nova's butt.

Out of all Gamora outfits they choose that shit costume.

Man his outfit is so shit, he could be so cool but nope.

Your problem is you view this as "japanese people" vs "marvel" instead of just one single artist vs another single artist. If you can't figure out how one artist draws differently from another, I don't know what to tell you.

I think they call it "warrior Thor" or something like that.

He's got an itch

I don't know shit about the guardians of the galaxy , what is Gamora supposed to look like.

Or

Or...

Sexually attractive does not equal sexual, user. Have you ever looked at a woman before?

>How is it that Japanese people could draw Captain Marvel less de-sexualized but still feminine looking but when Marvel tries to do that in her comics she looks like a butch dyke
marxism teaches women that they should compete against men because the only difference between us is social

God, I miss this design so much. Having her wear a unique costume that reflected her character as a deadly yet seductive individual during a time when the rest of the Guardians all had pretty standardized uniforms always made her seem all the more badass.

Kind of shit to be honest
Would cum in a second but lets face it in today's SJW filled capcom and Marvel this designs would never fly.

You're kind of shit, to be honest.

She looks retarded in that green body suit , looks like fucking pajamas and that hair is hideous you sensitive fag.
damn shes fucking hot.

That delicious green ass is perfect indeed, Nova.

>Would cum in a second.

You know people like you are the reason we have disproportionate SJW bull to deal with right? My god, why can't you just say it looks good?

>you sensitive fag

Yeah clearly I'm the sensitive one

I can understand capcom character being inconsistent with each other. But why the fuck does everyone on the marvel side like that?

fuck you and sjw's
you are a sensitive fag

It's not a bodysuit nigga. It's fullbody fishnets and literally nothing else. The only reason you can't see her nipples is because of censor magic.

>today's SJW filled capcom and Marvel this designs would never fly.

It has nothing to do with SJWs and it has everything to do with capcom want "TV friendly" tournaments. EVO stream of UMvC3 was on disney XD you can expect the same for MvCI next summer.

The DnA era of Cosmic Marvel was a golden age.

She is sexual as fuck, but her outfit is not revealing.

It will never come back. Even if Ike leaves the guardians are ruined forever because of MEMES.

> fullbody fishnets
if it was shouldn't her skin tone and color under fishnets match?
Forgot about Capcom's "muh e sports and tv broadcast bullshit.
those days will never come back.

Marvel vs Capcom

>Female face
>Tits
>Hips
>Ass

Marvel Comics Captain Marvel

>Man face
>No Tits
>No ass
>No hips

user, a woman doesn't necessarily need to be a full slut to be sexual.

the tv tournaments would be on disney/espn, so yes it has to do with SJW filled marvel and disney and capcom slipping into bed with both of them and the roster and costumes being influenced by it too. this is why the anger is so huge everywhere. the assault is multilayered by disney capcom.

It's the hair