Call of duty: Infinite Cuckoldry

youtube.com/watch?v=wuwsE8CUEjE

Wow... just wow.

> Anti-Trump? chceck
> More anti-Trump? check
> "Female-empowerment"? check
> Racially diverse? check
> Corporate horseshit no one asked for? check

At this point, this shit is getting so fucking transparent, I can almost see merchants counting money on the background.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
youtube.com/watch?v=_87zvl0LcEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

>counting money in the background
We need a shop of that

Time to start boycotting the gaming industry completely matey!

any game that has kenny powers in its commercials is a game im going to buy!

Doing that already bratm!

This

I don't see how this ad is anti-trump.

>2016 worst year meme
could also be translated as Shillary running for president

>UK leaves EU
top kek

all in all, just a dumb, "quirky" ad for millenials, not particularly left-wing

Nothing the OP listed was in that video...

Are you bloody serious? Did you watch a Mario commercial?

>check those hitlerdubs user
something like this faggot right here
or like Waldo, hide him in the pic somewhere

So fucking embarrassing.

Literally targeted at cuck man babies who are being mass triggered by this election.

Telling them to go escape into a fantasy safe space and stop participating in THE MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL EVENT OF THE LAST 100 YEARS.

Please save the West, Trump.

wow a based leaf.

The videogame giants are dying and it's beautiful.

And, surprise surprise, its the least popular CoD to date. Black Ops 3 (that came out last year) had 7 times more pre-orders than this piece of shit

They count in super terra floppy 60 fps!

>> "Female-empowerment"? check
that wasnt a female
that was a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

> "We want the numale audience"

Did you not see "Europe leaves the EU?" It's suppose to be absurd.

AAAHHH VIDEO GAMES TRIGGER ME
at this point Sup Forums is literally redbit or tumblr

It's supposed to imply that Brexit was absurd.

Which it wasn't.

If the ad considers the UK telling one corrupt pro-european genocide organisation to fuck off bad, then it definitely considers the rise of Trump bad.

you manchild.

Dude it's Europe leaves the EU
And Phelps is the main focus.
Also:
>White

This game officially failed when the trailer was released.

Nope. EVIDENT pro-establishment propaganda hidden in media annoys me.

Now go and lose to a blitzkrieg or sth.

How was that anti-trump?

If anything, it was anti-politics

Not necessarily due to the sjw shit though, BF1 sold well, guaranteeing that a whole new generation will wholeheartedly believe WW1 was a diverse multicultural war.

Next step in 20 years is having napoleon speaking in urdu.

The only reason people may be enticed to buy this game is the Modern Warfare remaster.

The main game looks like complete shit, even if you ignore the laughable nu-male friendly posturing.

It's ok, even the biggest COD Youtuber's have jumped ship on the piece of trash game.

Oh just go fuck yourself.

It's not even about video games you simion.

Because for everyone who isn't a triggered SJW 2016 has been a great year politically.

It's a fb left wing meme saying "why cant 2016 end already".

Post one without a jewtube login

If anything that was pro-trump

Meanwhile in the Bohemian Kingdom

It's not even your country faggot. Stop tolerating or use an American flag you traitorous piece of shit.

And it will only get more interesting from now on.

>Directed by Peter Berg

You're forgetting

>Most hated CoD to date? Check.

Slavic games are the last bastion of non pc infested games desu.

Look what Americans did with Mafia franchise after they took it from Czechs.

That's just every next cod since cod mw

What are you talking about?

COD:Current year
>relevant

>not even fighting for resources anymore just vacuum.

>Great year
Don and Brexit are good
But the pivot to Asia is falling hard.
We need Dutere to come back around, hopefully Trump can achieve that.
Depending on how South Korea reacts to the 8goddesses leaks we could lose an ally if there's anything tying it to us.

Remember how awesome Swedish games were before the pc revolution

>Japs

Publishers are the ones in charge.

Mafia 2 devs just happened to be Czech code monkeys.

Complaining online is pointless.

Make your voice heard by refusing to buy this garbage. It's that simple.

It's so funny that CoD used to be like some kickass war game and now it's some numale shit show. Really tells you the direction this country is taking when almost every business thinks it's a good decision to pander to the left.

Unless they unironically believe in all that garbage.

I think he meant western games
Also japs get an excuse because their weird as fuck and sometimes the hidden theme is hard to decipher

What, i hate COD now!

Go eat an XXL menu or sth you dipshit.

To be fair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

Losing them as an ally is good if the alliance was based on closed door groups co-opting democractic processes in both nations.

Amen.

You liked cod beforehand!?! I mean I can understand black ops 1, call of duty world at war, 1, 2, 3, 4 and mw2 but the new shit is more shitty than Hillary's pants

>Anti Trump
HOW?!?!

>more anti trump
Kys

>Women empowerment
What women? Women where in this??

>Muh diversity
What cuz there was one black person??? user, I really hate to Burts your bubble, but a more accurate depiction of current western culture would have had at least 2 blacks, a dunecoon, and some Mexicans.

Why do you guys try and relate fucking everything to your own insecurities? It's just a GAME.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAMES DON'T PLAY THEN.

Who cares?

Every fuckng COD after black ops 2 has been complete and total shit

It's been 4 years and they still haven't managed to make a a game anywhere near as good as black ops 2. Ignoring the fans, adding shit nobody wants. Another good series killed by greed and Political correctness. Sad!

Funny how the "niggers of white people" make Badass games, nationalist, and anti pc way better than niggers

> Anti-Trump? chceck

It's check* and I see no mention of Trump anywhere, for all you know it could be Hillary getting punched in the face

> "Female-empowerment"? check

I didn't see a single female in that video, maybe a lot of nu-males but certainly no female

> Racially diverse? check

>All actors were white except for that Nigger in the background

This post is literally B8, FUCK YOU OP

> Corporate horseshit no one asked for? check

With the Pre-order shit right at the end I can agree.

Still, this post is fucking B8, it's nothing but a stupid ad, either OP is blind or he's too Autistic that he's looking too deeply into shit that doesn't matter.

>developed by Treyarch
>lowest pre-order numbers of any CoD ever
>review embargo
guess how many are ordering this POS just too get the MW Remaster

Well they throw that unrealistic magical hand grenade. And niggers use magic and not science.

So clearly this is 100% niggers in space. Even if they are white.

Not to mention that faggy lispy numale voice those white guys have.

Yeah and american cucks cut a lot of content from their game.
And here we are with all american Mafia 3 where you run around as a negro killing KKK, becuz white people are devil!

Because people think it has to much sci-fi elements. If you think normies choose games based on Sup Forums memes then Kys.

Dont read too much into this, it was out together by a group of 50 year old marketing executives that think this is what is cool right now.

>niggers of white people
That would be americans in the first place

No. I've been hating what's happened to cod for about 3 years now

I just have one more reason to hate it now

Nobody will buy this game and there was a huge backlash over them keeping new movement/jump boosting again. It's literally the "new coke" of the gaming world.

>niggers in space
Someone get Hollywood on this ASAP

Don't you also kill other black gangs in Mafia 3 though? And the KKK part is just one tiny part of the entire game?

I know it is hard to perceive with the attention span of a meth-addicted racoon, but try to watch the trailer again and you might just understand something for once.

Now shush...

I don't know I didn't play that shitty game.

I'm not even mad that is top banter, however I do disagree

I am now sad i did not give this man my money during the kickstarter, he deserved it.

What good game has come out of Japan on the last 5 year though?

it was bretty gud.

AHHHH YOU MUST BUY OUR PROPAGANDA

At this point CTR is much desperate

All the fucking time...

komoconoichishichan 2: the flag of war

>any game that has kenny powers in its commercials is a game im going to buy!

AND CLEARLY YOU ARE FALLING FOR THE JOOISH TRICKS

>Democratic process
>Relevant

Must be a Hong Kong Ching-chong if you think China will do better at the world stage than America can. Those changs will take everything and leave nothing.

>if I don't immediately know what it is it is magic!!!

Wow. Go back to your dung hut Abomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_87zvl0LcEg

I have to apologize. The female empowerment shit is in the extended trailer. That's the one used on steam (where I watched this and just posted the first URL I found on youtube).

This

Even with COD when 3arc released that fuck up of a shitstorm known as black ops 3 there were 3 arc devs basically saying "ok just so you know activi$ion is responsible for this mess and we just had to follow orders"

go away then, and never come back you autist

I like this one better youtube.com/watch?v=_87zvl0LcEg
>Canada buils a wall

>Call of Duty
>WW2

>Call of Duty 2
>WW2
>Call of duty: Infinite Warfare
>Zero context and SPACE

What the hell happened?

Call of Duty has always been cucked Zog propaganda.

Yeah, Swedes make good games, but they are infested with pc bullshit right now. BF1 - a game about 1st world war chooses nigger as their cover and adds them even to the german army.
Paradox banned mod which enabled you to have only white people as human in Stellaris.
Recently Paradox even banned using the word "kebab" on their forum.

He started 5 million dollars as the budget, £1,106,371 in a fundraiser, and $2,002,547 more after they released YouTube videos.
Trust me they're fine

Translation on this poster?

>People care about any cowadoody made after pic.

Okay I can see the anti-trump and anti-nationalism thing going on there...

But so what... There's 2 chick gamers in the trailer. Guess what? Chicks play games too.

>longest journey 2 literally has you kill nigel farage for being a "racist, sexist, nazi" that tells the "racist fairytale" that Europe has been founded by white people

Back to the jewish palms again? No, never!

WaW was p fun

SAD! Why would anyone not love this chap

>unless they believe in all that garbage

Well COD is an interesting case

New Infinity ward is a bunch of faggots who have to basically copy paste code from the original infinity ward team so they probably do believe in this shit

3arc seems pretty based and ultimately I can tell they really just want to make a historical cod again but activi$ion won't let them because it might offend somebody. Ultimately though 3arc has to follow orders or they get booted out like infinity wards old team.

Old infinity ward was pretty based

Activision was kind of half based until around black ops 2 era when their board of directors changed and they put a bunch of diversity hires in charge of telling the developers what they should do

>because of sci fi elements
Sort of. The biggest reason no one likes it is the jetpack shit, which is only possible with the future setting, but as a gameplay element its very unpopular. If they took that out yet still kept the setting, it would be selling a lot better.