instagram.com/ivanobichverduzco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leg hair
>AMP HAIR
When will our suffering end?

it just shows how pure she is

Why does she have hairy armpits?

>black viking
Did some one not read anything about anglo-saxons?

People have hairy armpits.

A viking woman being hairy kinda makes sense. Everything else about the show is just offputting. Lika, what's up with the pepperoni nipples?

All I can think of when seeing this is those pictures of tranny Cap and Iron Man.

We all know the original Vikings, Samurai, Mongols, Romans, Mormons, Aboriginal Australians, and Venusians are actually Africans, user. Read a book.

>Ambiguously brown genderfluid viking with a neon coloured sidecut
A few years back I would have thought this shit was a parody

>anglo-saxons
WE

Actually, how did the Viking Era Norse feel about body hair? I know that they were actually fairly hygienic and the men kept good care of their beards and stuff, but what about the women?

Dont forget
>Hand has vitiligo

Don't forget the pink purpleish pixie cut

It's like someone took that "how to make a tumblr charcter" joke and took it seriously

Why would the woman viking have all this body hair, when the men clearly don't? It seems like this person had a really simple derivative as fuck style that they intentionally made overly-detailed and busy just for the sake of pushing their own agenda.

Adding body hair to a character to show that they're beautiful when they're the only one, even among men, who has body hair is stupid nonsense. Someone clearly put zero thought into this beyond the agenda shit they wanted to push.

Hm, I dislike when people just start saying how great they themselves are without having been proven. I felt this sort of character would be better served carrying themselves with dignity and austerity, allow others to sing their praises, and let their action speak for their greatness.

"Vikings"

How can you not appreciate the amazing young talent Mexico has to offer to the world of animation.

instagram.com/ivanobichverduzco/

Ivanobich Verduzco Art #Animator #Guadalajara #Mexico #Ginger #Kawaii #Drawings #Aesthetics #SadBoy and a link to his tumblr

Well, Leth did. Or maybe it was one of the other dramawhores, I can't be assed to put effort into remembering who drew what.. Bottomline is, the grrl who made the travesty on the right claims she didn't know about the pic on the left before making said travesty.

> from Finland

Kek, that's fucking hilarious