Fat Acceptance

Why can'e we accept fat people? They are just humans but of a different body type. They're not disgusting or degenerate. Lets learn to embarace all bodies.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHFPF6NMqc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilubYTOM1ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat = Lazy = Useless

because i want a women that doesn't die in her 40s?

>the left one
MUH DICK

Kys jew. No one on this planet wants you people. Thank Soros for you modern persecution but no one has ever wanted you.

is the one on the right dead?

#THICC #CURVES

No

>they/she covered her belly.
If you can't accept your own cellulite why should I? Must be hard living in a society that protects you and let's you eat like a cow.

If they're fat they are lazy and uncaring for their own body. They are a drain on society and public healthcare by choice. How can I accept that?

they're ugly decrepit wastes of space that aren't real people but could be if they got their shit together

they weigh the entire world down and cost everyone a shit ton of fucking money for their disgusting lifestyles that are genuinely worse than smokers and alcoholics. Maybe if they were few in number and kept to themselves nobody would care, but as it stands they need to seriously fucking stop doing everything they're doing

The one on the right legitimately looks dead.

She's sleeping

Turbo Lardo detected

I know this one fat girl and she's so fucking annoying sometimes. Don't get me wrong, tour weight is your problem - but she swears she's hot shit but her stomach literally hands over her waist and she lacks common sense.

She was raised in a broken home, which can play a part with her weight and diet, but still, even after talking to her, saying how she can't really eat certain things because of her metabolism and whatnot, she just says "I give up I'm not doing this".

Isn't denying fat people in general a form of evolution? I saw a /fit/ picture a while ago with someone talking about it.

If fat people blame "muh jenetiks" then it's clearly the natural process of natural selection. Either get healthy and active to prove that despite your "genetics", you can still be healthy.

I fat.
Don't fucking accept us. Jesus christ. I'm so tired of being fat. It's a constant pain, swinging between feeling like shit and eating my worries away like a god damn animal. Whenever I finally break down and try to diet, I realize I have no healthy food knowledge, no discipline to cook 3x a day, and have to struggle with not getting the same "chemicals" my fucking soda and burgers give me, and I just can't handle it by myself a quit.

And I say by myself because so many fucking cucks around me don't give a shit, even family and friends just let me quit, because
>beautiful at every size :^)

Yes, I'm pathetic. Being raised on this shit doesn't make it any easier, so fuck you, but I'm not without fault either. I just wish we could hate fat people again, this fat acceptance is literally killing people.

They don't look like humans

Because they can't put the fucking fork down

>I fat

Fucking hell phone, im = I'm, not I.

Yes but they pay taxes too and contribute to the economy, so what's it to you what they do with their body.

Also most just have legitimate health problems and find it hard to lose weight.

>tfw no chubby gf

just eat 20% less of what you eat now, m8.

it's not that hard, if you don't go full 100% at once.

I was fat until I was 17 and lost all my love handles after 1 year of eating normal amounts of Food.

I put these people on a scale. I call it the burning building factor. As in, how would you like to have to carry that out of a burning building, life or death style. 1-10.

wew, just set your goal and do it.
I was also overweight a year ago. Eat healthy and exercise.

I know right?

Obesity is a national security issue.

It's why you faggots who want socialized medicine can't have it.

>acceptance of premature death and all the painful consequences of selfish and poor lifestyle choices prior to said death.

Smelly dumb fatty scum.

butthurt, fatty?

youtube.com/watch?v=ilubYTOM1ls

Let the Natty King sink into your soul

omg your not neo liberal enough. people have to be healthy. you cant be fat running up my obamuh care premium just because dunkn doughnuts makes good food

>Fucking UNKNOWN

Took some time but I think I've made a fair assessment

The fatty version is always 1000000 times worse.

>tfw I have lost over a 100lbs since March
Feels good lads, still need to lose 30 or so more though. Running 10km easy now.

All them years I didn't even know my dick was actually pretty big underneath all that fat.

There's no fun to be had in this world anymore. Best just to accept your eternal misery.

Bull fucking shit mate. I've known Marines who got blown the fuck up still manage to find ways to exercise. Don't excuse laziness and weakness.

Once you begin to love yourself, only then will you start to improve.

I'm a chubby chaser when it comes to hooking up, and while I'd destroy both chicks in the OP, fat acceptance is a fucking joke.

It's one thing to be a fat fuck cause of bad diets , stress, life etc. If you're positive about your body, and carry it well that's attractive; but every person I know who does that has eventually dropped the weight or is working on it.
Actually staring yourself in the mirror and saying "I'm fine the way I am " is disgusting .

>Equally Pretty.png
just realized left is Kendall Jenner. tumblrinas are seriously fucking delusional.

>They're not disgusting or degenerate.

No. That's exactly what they are.

It's their time and money so who cares. Women are the most conceited backstabbing creatures on earth so it's not like any attractive women will actually give a shit. It's not going to create a culture or anything because women cannot fight against their programming to throw other women under the bus when they absolutely need too. All this is is fat chicks feeling slightly better about themselves until they inevitably die from heart failure at 55.

Think of weight loss as a system, not a goal. Don't try to diet all at once. That never works. Instead, decide you'll cut out soda. Eat exactly like you normally do, just no soda. Do that for a month. Once the craving for soda is gone, tackle some other problem food or food group. Again, eat everything else normally, just not the current target.

I've lost 20 pounds this year just through this system. Beer was my big problem, so I started with that. Lost 10 pounds that first month, not doing anything except not drinking beer. Wine and liquor were still allowed. Now that I know how easy it is to get rid of fattening foods using this method, I've been systematically cutting out anything bad for me. Easy peasy, man.

Scott Adams is a genius.

For (you).

No the jew star triggered me. Fatty should kill themselves too. Jew defiantly need to die.

Nice of you to put them on a scale since they've never been on one

You have a story to tell? ...specifically involving Jooz?

Hahahaha. They really have those fat mopeds in every store?

I thought the customers always used their own mopeds.

Holy shit.

I'm a have a lot of fun with this, I think.

Moved here a few months ago. How do you ameifats get this overweight and not die from being this fucking obese?

this webm made me sad. if she had normal weight she'd be a qt

>Eva
>Poland

>having an ass that looks like a tutu made of fat

those growths on the fingers of the landwhale are FUCKING DISGUSTING

They were originally meant for disabled shoppers.

Pretty much every large box store has these at the front with the shopping carts.

>defiantly
As opposed to meekly dying, you spastic?

Depends on your perspective I suppose. I bet those black guys are into it.

Same thing right?

Nothing that we don't already know. They are trying to take over the world. It's funny that this jew claims to hate the fatties but from my experience it is the Jews who grow fatter as they grow older. They are the ones with two kitchens. Just reached a point where I'm too pissed off to hold it in. Went to a thread to hate on lardos and hated on a Jew instead.

Fucking Nurgle

Hahahahaha

Shit I can't breathe.

Man that's fucked up.

They classify it as a disability, so obese fucks get neet bucks for being fat, and are subsidized by the government so that they don't need jobs, even with kids, just gotta have Uncle Sam pay for it.

Hell no.

Its an expression of degeneracy

Holy fuck, is that bruising on the bottom of the whale's feet? Does that happen to the morbidly obese?

Don't listen to people like this
The only way to lose weight properly is to cut down your input and exercise. It's that simple and doing it all at once DOES work.

If you have a lot of weight to drop like I did doing this method will not help you. This is only good if you are mildy overweight and still want to enjoy certain things.

If you need to lose a lot of weight, you have to cut out all the shit. No beer or alcohol, small portions as meals, salads with lean meat, no soda, no sugar, no creams or butter and EXERCISE, even if it's just walking to begin with. Lifting also helps alongside.

>Went to a thread to hate on lardos and hated on a Jew instead.

Ha! Blame the Jews.

I accept fat people.

Doesn't mean I have to be attracted to them.

Learn to fucking control yourself. Bitch chose to be fat, so it's her own problem if everyone is disgusted by her.

You'll notice the one in the back has a missing leg. Diabetes amputee. Shit's fucked.

Please stop fat shaming in my thread...

Blood pools in the extremities when you have shitty circulation
That orca is also at a pretty high risk of thrombosis, which is great.

Missed one
>Fast food

They literally squash/disfigure their own feet after a while. Just imagine carrying around 2 other people on your back, or feet, everywhere you went. Shit's fucked.

>They're not disgusting

Whatever man. You'll see, you'll all fucking see. It's all coming down and the Jews are at the center of it! You'll fucking see, motherfucker.

No, you idiot. The obese are literally addicted to food and the chemicals eating gives them. If someone is addicted to alcohol, cigarettes, and Xanax, you can't expect them to give it all up at once unless you lock them in a room and don't let them out. They are addicts. By definition, they don't have control over their actions. You start with the most harmful of their addictions (usually soda) and have them work their way out from there. You're setting people up for failure if you tell them that they have to conquer all their demons at once.

Stop being a tard. I said that eventually you cut out everything you want to cut out. Losing a lot of weight is a time-consuming process. Going at it slow is better than trying to do something that's impossible for 99% of people.

Lymphedema. Yes.

I don't hate them, I hate the FA/HAES movement and its horrible, destructive logic. Irl, I don't know any hamplanet-fatties and those I encounter I just mostly pity. fatties I have to work with or somethig, I interract with politely and that's all I ask in return. Asking me to be attracted to something objectively repulsive is just retarded

No, they're pretty fucking disgusting

Pretty sure that's everyone's take on it. Until you have to rescue one from a burning building.

...this thread is full of so much hate for large people... baka

>the only reason people are fat is because of food addiction

Nigga u dum

>encourage people to be unhealthy and die earlier
>literally crushing the healthcare system under their own weight and costing everyone else a fuckload of money
>obesity is worse for your long term health and longevity than doing hard drugs
>unable to work and contribute to society as effectively as healthy people
>inconvenience everyone because they need to be accommodated (scooters, special seats, etc)
>use up a tremendous amount of natural and financial resources
>massive victim complex
>disgusting as fuck
>usually smell bad
>so useless they can't even wipe the shit from their own asses

This is coming from someone who used to be a fat fuck. There is no excuse.

Put down the Jaffa cakes, Patrick.

I vaguely buy into it.

Also fuck these people in particular when I broke my ankle and had to go to Wal-Mart all the mobility carts would be taken by giant fat fucks who were just fucking lazy pieces of shit and I would fly right past them in my wheelchair and give them the staredown just to piss them off

>shame obese men
>embrace obese women

Fuck off.

Poor fat women.

Fat men can at least be funny or be good with computers. Fat women are absolutely worthless. They should be thrown off cliffs.

How the fuck did they have a child?
Insemination?

do you think she's dreaming of being thin and healthy?

Jeeze man. Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. You forgot to mention airplane seats.

Why hate when they haven't done anything to hurt you. It's just fat

Jesus Brazil. That's a tad harsh.

Because they ruin our insurance rates.

It's instinctual. Huge fat cows can not survive