And just like that, Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry are once again banished from the schedule

And just like that, Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry are once again banished from the schedule

Happy 25th Birthday, Cartoon Network

Other urls found in this thread:

cn.sug.rocks/2017-10-08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>JLA still hanging in there

I don't know what you are problem is

TTG is only 45 percent of the schedule

>Shows that are aired M-F are banished on the weekends.

And then JLA and Transformers will be "banished" until next Saturday.

>Sonic Boom
>LAST SEEN December
end me

>Captain Planet resurrected in new OK KO

But they still dont play their other shows in any major quantity

>TTG only 45% of the schedule
>Monday to Thursday almost looks normal
Is it finally facing its defeat?

>SU
>1%
how will they ever recover?

>Betting on the scheduling is more entertaining than the content itself

CN is fucking dead. even nick has better shows now, and that says something (although spongebob has been getting back to being pretty good lately)

Well at this point it has become a tradition.

Keep in mind that this is the network that had a weeks-long buildup to their 20th anniversary, had an entire day of birthday-themed episodes and category voting winners from online polls, and like 15+ bumpers produced for the occasion.

This time around there's not even one show out of the usual lineup on the schedule.

Fuck Cartoon Network, fuck them pushing digital platforms to the point of not giving a shit about their on-air offerings, fuck their fear of admitting they aren't anyone's "favorite" network anymore, fuck everything about this.

This. The passion and love just seems to have disappeared entirely. Even if a lot of that passion was fueled by a desire to make money, it was better than nothing. There's barely anything left to like on this network. Most of the shows are boring and when they're actually interesting, they stop airing for like 5 months after every 3 episodes. Everything about the current state of this network is shit.

Well at least we have Clarence back.

and then there was adult swim

i guess that makes sense

Where did it all go so wrong?

>Another show besides Gumball is at 2nd place.
Well that's new, I think.

Little guy doesn't know when to quit. You just keep on truckin' Justice League Action.

GANBATTE JLA-KUN!!!

Billy and Mandy: Wrath of the Spider Queen airs next Sunday at 4pm
cn.sug.rocks/2017-10-08

How the FUCK do we get them to actually air Sonic Boom?
It's the one great show they have.

by watching Boomerang at 6pm on weekends

I've been watching it On Demand.
Do they track that?

CN knows full well that more families are going up on cable because they don't want to be raped by high bills, or pay $200 a month just to watch a few channels.

I think so, yeah. CN brags about their on demand service being the #1 most used, so I bet that helps.

Also helps that CN keeps shows that air just for new episodes and no reruns longer on demand than the shows that usually get reran

I meant my cable's on demand service, not their app or whatever.

yeah, i'm talking about that too

another thing: Comcast stated that during a winter storm in like, 2015 or so, that CN's on demand service (specifically TTG) got 1m+ views. so i guess a lot use it

I get that CN's schedule is bad, but why has it become such a meme when Nickelodeon's schedule is so much worse?

Like a beaten housewife, were used to it

Also ttg hasn't earned a sliver of Spongebob's legacy other than "the show that makes internet reviewers cry

Their digital platform isn't even good. You can't watch all of their series on-demand and i don't give a shit about their shitty flash games. And Boomerang should really be combined with CN Anything to be worth the price.

>they're still doing Worldwide Day of Play
Has that shit ever worked out for children?

they should just show children playing new outside games so the kids watching want to go out and try

if they just air no programming, kids are gonna turn the channel to cartoon network

Silly user, kids don't watch cartoons anymore. They just watch lets plays.

everything good n bad about kids networks

Cartoon Network:
+ great originals
+ adult swim is fun
+ nice, big on demand selection (in terms of # of shows)
+ friendly with Hulu
+ hypes their more mature shows well online, even if TV doesn't show it
- one rollercoaster schedule, things changing constantly
- obviously spams TTG too much
- screws over any show that isn't TTG or made by CN Studios
- they advertise stuff well online, but TV really only puts effort on TTG and SU ads
- airs shows too fast, leads to hiatuses a lot (Gumball just ended a 5 month long one)
- what the fuck is this Steven Universe hiatus

Nick:
+ they're at least trying with their animation now
- still has terrible habit of moving every nicktoon to nicktoons to rot and die
- Nick at Nite is shit, George Lopez airs almost as much as SpongeBob
- if they put as much effort in advertising Bunsen or Wayne as they are with the upcoming 90s TV movies maybe they'd be more popular
- NickSplat just lost an hour for fucking Full House TeenNick reruns
- Viacom doesn't put their shit on Hulu because they really love being dumb

Disney XD:
+ Great shows
+ D|XP is surprisingly good
- schedule ranges from good variety to what the fuck
- focuses on demand even more than CN does by airing new eps for everything super early
- also airs too much new episodes at once

Discovery Family:
+ They air the movies the other kids networks wont, like Fantastic Mr Fox
- I miss The Hub
- really
- I miss Dan VS.
- Discovery fucking sucks

Universal Kids:
- lol

D|xp fucking suck, i wanna watch cartoons at night not fucking gamer shit