I am 24, never been on a date, never had friends or had a job

I am 24, never been on a date, never had friends or had a job.

Am I mentally ill or am I just a byproduct of a sick society?

Other urls found in this thread:

librivox.org/pushing-to-the-front-by-orison-swett-marden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not both
seriously tho you should try and figure it out and not blame your enviroment for your shortcomings too much

society doesn't make everyone perfect

I have tried, but I have come to the conclusion I am an empty shell with little personality, which I believe is why nobody likes me.

When other people tell a joke and laugh I physically cannot laugh, I have to force myself to laugh.

It's such a nusiance.

Probably both. Since you can't control society try to improve yourself

Little steps mate. Maybe try to find a part time job to get out there.

Both. Fix your shit, loser.

Short answer: yes
Long answer: No, stop labeling for yourself for not being part of some arbitrary statistic.

Nothing wrong about virgins, especially for a young woman in modern society, its usually the defensive beta cucks that make it worse on themselves.

Tell us about your interests.

Are you in school?

This happens to me as well, it's torture

Good times produce bad people

Pol is turning into shit with these gay ass threads.

>22 never kised a girl

23, just gone back into college to re-do my math and english.

Games, anime, imageboards and reading.

Tastes like bags of sand.

not being funny but it sounds like autism (I know that's a meme here) or something of that ilk, could just be very low self esteem and depression though.

Have you been for any kind of pyschological assessment user?

Don't worry, I'm 22, never been on a date, or had a job. I have some friends but they barely speak to me, the one friend who speaks the most to me speaks like once every few weeks.

I'm just at university and trying to get a job soon.

Don't give up britbong.

you could probably trade an abo girl some liquor for a kiss

Start hitting the gym or working out to build confidence

>signup for meetup.com
>join local groups related to interests or things you might be interested in
>just try new things, meet people
>learn to hold conversation, and have genuine interest in things you do
>join local team sports

There are plenty things you can do, your fate is not sealed yet. You are young, and have a lot of life ahead of you m8.

The only thing sick about society is that it feeds, houses, and protects parasites like you.

Try Tinder.What games and what genres/books?

Also, give a couple of chapters of this a listen to while you're Sup Forumsiticking. Skip the forward.

Never, my parents had me in their 40's though I know that can cause some problems.

I also have shit social skills and never know what to say or when It's my turn to talk if you get what I mean.

50/50

School is also a great place to meet people (and qt 3.14's with education goals).

Just do things for yourself to start. It's never too late to meet women, but if you aren't taking care of yourself you will come off as a loser to everyone else.

Pickup some real hobbies, ones that force you to be outdoors, preferably ones you can do with other people too.

>I also have shit social skills and never know what to say or when It's my turn to talk if you get what I mean.
I know that feel.

Find new friends buddy. Make an effort to hangout once a week.

It's easy to forget about people you never see. If you don't make the effort, they won't either.

Both.

Spent most of my youth playing vidya, watching anime and films. Not much social interaction. Now I'm bland as it gets and can't really hold conversations beyond letting other people talk.

dude go and see your GP and explain the symptoms. I'm not memeing when I say that it sounds like it could be something autism related.

the reason it's a meme is because there's a high percentage of people on sites like this for some reason. I'm dyspraxic myself, which is similar to asd, but I can blag it. kind of.

You're probably ugly and suffer from lookism. It's not your fault. Your looks determine your status and wealth to an extent.

But what *genres* of games and books?

As a byproduct of society that calls me mentally ill, I can verify that it's both.

get off Sup Forums for sure it doesnt help

Honestly just philisophical stuff like Marcus Aurelius.

Isn't tinder for hooking up?
How would I go about making an account for social stuff?

I was there last year too and never met anyone once.

I'm not kidding when I say I am literally invisible to everyone.

I have looked on there and there is not anything in my area.

It's really hard to make new friends IRL.

My friends that I have now, I only occasionally get together with them, maybe after several months. While most of them hang out every so often, and talk daily.

My only option so far is just keep going to the gym and get a job.

You'd be surprised just how far listening to people talk about themselves can get you.

If you consistently fail to blend in different social groups, you are the problem.

Consider yourself lucky that you live in the first generation where you can actually survive being a loner. In the past, being a loner ment being dead. This is why (almost) everyone has a deep desire to be loved and accepted in a peer group.

Just accept it I guess. A true introvert will never be an extrovert and vice versa.

I just have to comment that we both got dubs, and that I posted exactly 100 posts after you did, and I was replying to you.

Blame everyone except yourself, that will really help you go further in life

Why does that matter?

Yeah I'm not a total sperg I guess, I just never have anything to say.

>almost every Sup Forumslack in this thread is autistic

fucking kek who would've thought

>calls me mentally ill

because you probably are. Whatever you did gave you that qualification. You can't blame society for reacting to your actions.

This

Also, when you were young you of course liked some activities to do. For example, drawing, skating, reading or other childhood activities.
Those activities illustrate your personality. Go pickup one of those you enjoyed. You will meet people with the same interests.

22 never kissed

help?

And stop making excuses to prevent your self improvement.

I'm in a similar position, but I'm 26 and went to college. I thought I could get a job and it's just not happening. I'm an EE, so I can probably go back to school and maybe spend my life doing research or something. Suicide doesn't seem like such a bad idea. I'm so tired of being dependent on my parents.

What if i used to be able to fit in with various social groups and had past GF's but can no longer function socially?

Actually, people use Tinder as a general dating app these days. Lots of people are looking for relationships, and there are more cute girls on it than you think (but you're still going to need to go through the usual types to find them). Philosophy is good. Aurelius is good - I assume you're a history guy as well?

For Tinder, you need a Facebook account. It doesn't post to Facebook, and people don't see your full name, but it does take permissions and requires location. Still, though, it's worth it...and if you just say you're a little shy about meeting new people and would prefer to chat a bit first, most will be understanding, and will even look more favorably on you.

I'm 24, I have friends, have had a job but also haven never been on a date. You should regret things you can expect to be of good quality. Why should you regret not going on a date when your relationship would be tiring or unsatisfying? I observe my acquaintances and I don't envy them

There is a good chance that both are slightly true, but both aren't your real problem.

What if you blend into every social group?

Probably both.

Oh thats NEET.

Because women also have interests. And those interests are specific rather than general.

"I like books" is a lot less impressive than "I do a lot of reading - primarily Philosophy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Autobiographies, Dictionaries, whatever the Hell". Same goes for games, though you'll want to stick with genres rather than titles (unless its something like Pokemon).

Or just some gasoline

IM SAME
except wizard+6

Everyone says not to use facebook though, and I would be that guy with no one on his friend list and no one likes those types.

Because I feel I have not mentally aged past 16, It is seriously giving me a lot of depersonalization, my life is starting to not feel "real" and it is terrifying me.

I'm not the OP and I didn't say books.

> daigo laughing in the background

Get a good hair style and put some effort into it
Wear clothes that fit, even if you're overweight
No graphic tees or cargo shorts
Get a watch, start with a Timex Weekender since it's cheap

It doesn't show your profile to anyone. It just requires Facebook to sign in. If, somehow, someone asks, just say you created a seperate account for it for security purposes.

Yes it's true people are using Tinder for REAL dating. BUT DO NOT USE TINDER FOR REAL DATING. Every girl on the app is DTF, if you're good enough.

I don't know what percentage of girls have used Tinder. Probably like 80%. Avoid any girls who has been on Tinder if you're looking for a srs relationship

I am also an Australian kissless 22 year old. What the fuck is happening here?

>I just never have anything to say.

That's because you don't do anything worth talking about. Do shit, go skydiving, scuba diving. Laugh your ass off with your friends running around in the forests & field while too high on lsd. take xtc and go to a rave and dance untill after sunset. Start sporting, I strongly recommend boxing and muay thai. It's so good for confidence + its fucking heavy to perform well on a training and amazingly fun to do as well.

Oh, sorry. Well, still goes for game genres. Don't get too technical - "Fantasy Roleplaying Games" means more than "Traditional JRPGs and MOBA".

This is true.
>be in elementary
>half the class is foreign
>90% of the class is a girl
>all teachers are women
>6 years of being bullied by only other guy
>parents were as useless as the teachers
>became really short tempered and a shut-in
>teacher goes "hurr durr maybe autism"
>sent to psychologists
>got diagnosed as Asperger with the greatest doubts
>said it "could help in the future"
>it didn't

>be 22 now
>dropped out of college twice due to the social requirements

Thought I'd clarify my reasoning.

>SEAManP7
>SEA Man

fucking based name, cunt

You are responsible for your own existence.

You see, you may complain about being a kissless, virgin NEET, and that in itself is no problem; you're simply a product of the times, your environment. But now that you have questioned it, you have become an intelligent being capable of achieving.

You know that there are posed solutions to all your "problems" out there.

On women; learning game and social skills
On friends; find clubs, go to church, go anywhere where there are people and be friendly and genuine
On jobs; learning a skill that people pay for that is in demand

And so on. There's a great amount of wealth available at your fingertips; the internet. Hell even Youtube provides aggragates an ungodly amount of answers. Ask and you shall receive. Google is your friend.

You see, it's all on you. You have absolutely no authority to complain if you have done nothing.

Then do that. Set goals, don't stop until you meet them. It's easy to be a lazy bitch and nobody will think highly of you if you are.

Accomplishing things, however big or small, is a confidence builder, and people envy those who are accomplished. Once you put yourself out there you will meet people.

But remember, you don't go to the gym or get a job or do anything for anyone but yourself. You do these things because you are a man and a man can do anything he sets his mind to.

dropped out of college twice due to the social requirements

What college education requires social requirement to succeed?

well thanks for the ego boost

The group projects, user.
They're a bit hard to do when you're forced to do them in groups and you don't have one.

Skip the Forward and listen to the first two chapters. Decide if you wish to continue the book.

There will be other ppl like you. Join a vidya group online that is not anonymous and start making friends.
Get some work and go out with co workers
Attend expat meet ups
Move to a fucking city, install tinder or Happn, and meet up

>On women; learning game and social skills
Bro there is no such thing as game and social skills with women

You could literally go around making fart noises and acting like a literal autist and still get laid if you were 6'3, jacked, handsome and rich

The whole 'game' thing is a physcop to get you to believe women aren't just as shallow as men

rip, that's pretty brutal.

That pic is like trying to break out of grab in melee

Same here buddy, hikki 4 life

Sounds like depression to me. I was the same for large parts of my life. You have to do positive things, like going to the gym. Going to the gym is a cornerstone of battling depression, to me. The second is to have sex, if you are a virgin then just take a trip to Thailand and go nuts, if you can afford it. I did at 20 and I dount you are more beta than me, I was just a weedy, short little virgin at that time and had just finished my conscription so I had some cash to spend. You'll never get out of depression in front of the computer, you get out of it at the gym and in Thailand (and with friends, you need at least one close friend).

*doubt

With that I mean that you need a close friend at home, any sex-travelling should be done alone to give you experience.

Have literally £3 in my bank.

Guess I should find a job first, don't thai men kill white people in packs or something down there?

lmao social requirements in college? Like doing group-projects?

looks like that diagnosis was spot on

You're welcome bud.

On thing I love to do is checklists. There was some rich old guy who talked about his strategy for success. Every night before going to bed, he would take out a notebook and write down 6 things he needed to do the next day. However easy or hard, he made damn sure he scribbled those 6 things off his list.

I think we need these small accomplishments to remind us that our bigger, long-term goals will come too.

Cheers, will give it a listen.

A common NEET misconception.

Yes, there are shallow women out there, however whether an individual is shallow or not has more to do with their upbringing than biology. You would be surprised - and there are lots of cute girls who actually are interested in personalities and interest (though having lots of money will probably override most character flaws for most women).

Don't give up, guys. It's not nearly as hopeless as some people say.

You absolutely need a job. The three things that matter most are taking care of body, your mind, and your wallet.

>gym
>education
>work

If you are not making progress in those three things, you are a failure. But be grateful you were born in a civilized country where no matter how much you fail, you can start over and try again.

The sacrifice you make in life, make your achievements that much sweeter.

Then you have empathy

nah relax, no epidemic, i double posted somehow.

As long as you don't insult their dead king, fuck their mothers or anything like that, I'm sure you'll be fine.

>go to gym
>fly to ibiza
>pop some pills and fuck your anxienty

this would be nicer for me, but money is a curse

1. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
2. Eat properly.
3. No sodas, just 2L water a day.

If you still feel depressed after 1 month go to a doctor, you might think that "it's just the way I am" but it's actually the fact that your body is unhealthy.

>group projects

Fuck that faggot shit

OP, this user is rite
ladyboys cure depression

Like I said, it's a bit hard to do group projects and get good grades for them when you're alone.

Teamwork is the whole point of those projects, we wouldn't have them if it wasn't.

The grades were based on two components: content and group dynamics.
I did them properly, got most of the points for the content but inevitably got no points for the other half of the total score because I did it by myself and that meant it was practically impossible to pass.

Yeah, get a job and save up, I did that for my subsequent trips. I'd recommend having about 1900Gbp to spend down there. So save up enough so that you have aboutr 1900Gbp after the ticket (they can be found for as cheap as 4-500 Gbp), find a cheap guesthouse (NOT hotel, you want to bring girls back to the room, so you need a guest-friendly guesthouse, they can be found online and often on-site without prior booking during low-season).

Go to Bangkok and spend just a few days there around nana-station (I think it was called that, but do some research prior to going) and go to the brothels there, the massage places. Then head to either Phuket for a more relaxing time (but still with plenty of hookers), or Pattaya for balls to the walls whoring and boozing, if you like that sort of thing (I don't, so I'd recommend Phuket).

About dying, I don't think there's any major risk, Thailand needs tourists, and the locals often use prostitutes as well, so there's no stigma as far as I know.

If you're a borderline sperglord like me, Ibiza will leave you a virgin still. Thailand is a sure thing, and you can get all kinds of strange experiences there. Slippery massages, blowjob bars, girlfriend-experience with bargirls, many different things, it's more of an adventure to a westerner.

how do u avoid the ladyboys

They are obvious, also when I was there they weren't allowed to work in bars mixed with girls, so they had their own ladyboy-places.

you always have to wear a condom? is the place infested with stds?

its because you are a perfectionist uncomfortable in the face of failure and rejection; apply for the job you want, ask out the girl you want to fuck whats the worst that can happen other than they say no?