ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO VOTE FOR A NOT DUDE??

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO VOTE FOR A NOT DUDE??

#IMWITHHER

Yes. Hilldogs for the win.

Honestly: this poster is as bad as Jeb! Hillary is a mess. A MESS!

Shilldogs confirmed faggots

That's not what a male Hillary supporter looks like.

Haha yeah im a faggot just for wanting a qualified president and not a buffoon. Nevermind the fact that thisll be a massive milestone for gender equality.

Ctr memes are fucking atrocious

t. Low test """""male"""""

Is wether or not you have a penis the only reason they present to vote Clinton, or what?

It makes me less of a male to rise above pettiness? Yeah sure kid.

Holy shit, this guy's beard has totally convinced me to hop the border and vote for her multiple times in Pennsylvania. Thanks for opening my eyes user.

>are you a bad enough dude to vote for a woman?
No, I maybe posting on Sup Forums but I am a good dude who cares about his country and people. I wanna see my country succeed. I wanna see my neighbors succceed.

#smartenoughtoknowbettsr
#seriouslyawoman?
#seriouslyclintonofallwomen?
#makeamericagreatagain
#dayoftheropewhen

Pre or post op?

>Nevermind the fact that thisll be a massive milestone for gender equality.

yeah because if she's elected she'll set a record for how quickly a president can be impeached

>Are you enough of a law abiding citizen to vote for a criminal.

Fixed that for you.

CTR is complete shit at memeing. Absolute diarrhea-down-the-legs. It's cringe for sure.

Haha funny one user! Don't actually address the fact that Hillarys a great candidate.

Even she's said she doesn't care if people see the emails. There's overclassification in the white house. It's not an issue. What is an issue is the fact that women still aren't represented properly in politics.

Yes I'm ctr. Earning all that sweet ctr dough. Or maybe im just not a racist idiot.

>voting for someone solely because they have a vagina
And people wonder why the US is fucked.

Where are these bitch boys gains?
Where are the bitch boys guns?
Confirmed for being a beta bitch cuck fag.

is this real?
nu male isn't just a meme

remember women are attractive at all sizes and should never be expected to full their gender role in any way, but only real masculine manly men vote for hillary and have beards and tattoos, what are you, a little sexist immasculine bitch?

man up and vote for a woman

literally how the fuck

leftists scream all fucking day we dont judge women based on their gender, and then they do this shit?

how the fuck can these people be so fucking blind and sick

why the fuck should men have to have big beards and sleeves of tattoos and vote a specific way to be able to call themselves men, while women get to be fat fucking leeches and no one should dare hold them to any standard?

fucking hell this is insane please tell me this poster is a fucking joke

Get fucked shill, we're Making America Great Again

>hobo beard to cover girl chin

This is the gayest shit I've ever witnessed. Is Hillary's campaign run by a bunch of teenagers?

If you can't see the truth to this then I guess you're a teenager.

>Australian
>not a racist idiot
Nice proxy cunt.

kek, all 3 are jewish aren't they?

It's delusion, user. Ever heard of religion? It's like that, only with a (contemporary) political objective/tint to it

>Captcha: Allee des Schulen

Even captcha knows it's time to set them on the rightful path to sanity, by way of education

why he looks like an angry goat, the goat is with her.

Low-test nu-male shill, nothing to see here guys

Is....is horsey red-pilled now??

>>Gay AIDS model is manly enough to vote for HRC
How many hours a day does he spend combing jism out of that beard?

Why does the dude look like an ISIS member with tats?

>not dude

sure

>Why does the dude look like an ISIS member with tats?

He loks like a Jew trying to look like a tough guy.

>man

I scratched dirt from my fingernails, which was more impressive then this cuck.

me too, me too, I am retarded enough to vote for a woman.

Not actually a proxy lol was just taking the piss with some easy bait. It's 3 am here so I really should be sleeping.

lol is he supposed to look manly? He just looks like a hipster trying to pull a scurrrry face

What the fuck is this new age hipster faggot bullshit.