Do you rather have a gay son or race mixing son

This question has troubled me for some time.

But I think a gay son is less trouble right

Neither but if I had to choose I would would rather have a proud nationalist son who will go on military expeditions with his friends to far off exotic lands, raping their women and stealing the riches of the villages. They will bring back the riches for us to exploit and tell us of the inferior cultures. But of course he must impregnate a white to keep the eternal anglo race pure.

Gay.
Then i could make him suck my dick.

this but

To what extent is sucking own father a gay thing

Depends if he's gonna be gay he better be adopted and young enough to train into the perfect trap.

I'd probably prefer the race mixer though at least my line continues. No Asians though.

It isn't

Gay. I'll die before having a little shitskin in my house. Either way (gay or racemixer) I wouldnt let them inside, but at least I would sleep with the peace of mind that I'm not contributing with more brownies in this world and my gay genes can die forever.

same

but wait, fucking peruvian brown nazis

Depends on which race. Asian chicks are acceptable.

You can't get your son pregnant by accident!

race mixed son

mixed or not he's still my blood, and i knocked up his mother to make him

Depends on which race tbqh senpai.

But I sure as hell can try

It's never Ok to be gay

Fpbp

Rather a miscarriage

Race mixing because offspring and wives can be domesticated

Gay, but only if he isn't the hairdresser type.

Gay son. Never a race mixing one

I would rather have a gay son and an adopted white dude instead of a racemixing son with a little nigger running around ruining muhh heritage

>would you rather have horse shit or dog shit?

thanks Sup Forums

A gay race mixing son

racemixing if he doesn't marry or ever fuck a black , spic sandnigger or kike.

if he is bound and determined to be a faggot I can always disown him and make more babies.

My kid will be mixed no matter what. Hopefully he won't be gay.

Gay.
I don't want to deal with little halfbreed ankle biting nigger grandkids.

a gay son fixes the problem eventually. race mixing son makes problems much worse for generations to come

>a gay son fixes the problem eventually
No, it just does not create one more problem.

Gay people have one thing going for them, they can't race mix.

Race mixing without a doubt.

You said race mixing but you didn't say it had to be a nigger. If my son married an asian or hispanic, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

i'd rather have a race mixed daughter. i won't feel bad about incest

Either way he's getting disowned.

No son of mine is marrying a nigger or becoming a faggot. If it gets to that I've failed miserably as a parent.