This is what betas actually believe

This is what betas actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/45k1lk/nonswedes_when_you_hear_sweden_what_do_you_think/?st=iv10vbih&sh=b1c14e8f
youtube.com/watch?v=2K98vtH0gNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Losers are gonna be losers, m8. They wouldn't understand anyway. It's not like they will ever have children.

>IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY

he's actually mocking the idea that you shouldn't let your wife have sex with black men?

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/45k1lk/nonswedes_when_you_hear_sweden_what_do_you_think/?st=iv10vbih&sh=b1c14e8f
It's from here, by the way. Tons of hilariously stereo typical posts there

oh for fuck's sake

Yes.. And sadly this is the unvarying mentality of most white males under 40 who are at all adjusted to the society. It is a pitiful disgrace. They must die. It is intolerable.

I'm sick of low test nu-males pretending most of society accepts their pathetic worldviews. They TOLERATE it, but they're mostly disgusted by it.

Who likes that your partner fucks other men/women?

We live in a very strange era.

I will gladly fuck your woman for you! If you are into a black man fucking your wife, I will "identify" as one, just ignore my Casper white skin.

I like the thought. Never fails to get me hard

Funny but it's obviously one of you trolling

This is either a troll from Sup Forums, or very, very dumb woman.

The Cracked article is almost exactly the same

are you saying Sup Forums owns Cracked now?

You are racist and sexist if you wouldn't let your wife fuck a black man. Gosh, it's the current year guys

This user has a long post history so it actually seems legit unless it is an extremely dedicated troll

Well, many of us do shitpost here all the time, so...

Yeah, but "leddit" is a cesspool of pseudo-intellectualism and "post-modern philosophy."

Half the shit we loathe, like polyamoury, SJWs and whatnot has a serious foothold over there.

Yeah, he has tons of posts and doesn't seem to be trolling much at all because he is among people who actually relate to him.
People that are this stupid and illogical aren't uncommon these days, so I think a troll this complex and dedicated who isn't even really pissing people off on the site that he is posting on would be less likely
Also, according to his posts it's a guy apparently.

>it's a guy apparently.

It's a beta cuck.

Do we bully?

This.
Women would never fuck a guy like that, and his peers almost certainly think he is a massive faggot.

LOL

>telling someone to man-up is bullying
I hope those people will never have sons.

honest question:

Do you think he learned from his mistake, Sup Forums?

Nope. He thinks the poor girl is uneducated and unenlightened in the ways of modern thinking and her parents probably raised her Christian (Evil!) and beat her with a bible everyday.

He will send her links to Vice, Cracked, Jezebel showing her how to be a modern woman.

Probably still tries to text/email her every day while she's getting plowed by her 3rd Chad.

No. If it's not fake he will internalize his failures and convince himself he's gay to rationalize it. Then he'll let someone fuck him in the ass and never respect himself again.

I've seen dozens of these people, most from my University in MA who hang out at dive bars now.

>reddit

Theme song for OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K98vtH0gNk

shes not like, your property man, she can make love with whoever she wants, dude

except that this is not true. sure they'd like everyone to believe that that's the case.
but since these ideas are so fringe and extreme, "normies" instinctively don't follow them

"gender policing"

The ride never ends.