California - 55

California - 55

Cali is ruining everything. When will the rest of the US finally kick California out of the Union? WHEN?

Well I live in California.

However,

I used to support Trump. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I just can't vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had a chance.

My daughters deserve more. YOUR mother and sisters deserve more.

Besides we can't give that man the nuclear launch codes.

Hillary isn't that bad desu. We should vote for her .

However,

I used to support Trump. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I just can't vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had a chance.

>hillary isn't bad
a sociopath involved in pedophile ring and child sex trafficing isn't bad? why don't you kill yourself

you too

>Cali

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODDSSSSS!!!!

OP IS UNDERAGE! NO ONE OVER 18 SAYS CALI!

Why do we let Mexico pick the US president?

Pic related

>bay area shitters drag the rest of the population's electoral power with them
Seriously, CA needs relegislation and fuck off with the winner take all shit.

>As a father of two beautiful daughters, I just can't vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had a chance.

What creeps me out about "fathers" like this is, they would molest their own daughters if given half the chance

(OP) #

However,

Are you the father of your daughters or your wife's?

Hey OP, Californiafag here. Disregard the copypasta shillbait.

California is actually swinging hard for Trump this year. In 2012 and 2008 especially there were lots of Obama stickers and signs. I see more Bernie stickers around than Hillary stickers (only seen three since July), but both are vastly outnumbered by Trump signs.

The issue is that the state's population is along the coast, and they vote democrat because none of them actually work. There was a proposal to split California into 6 smaller states which would distribute our electoral and state/local votes in a more representative way.

The proposal was shot down, as California is a huge economic pit that relies on itself to make money and Californians don't want federal government involved in interstate commerce.

There is a big problem though, central valley farmers are underrepresented and have been shorted water for a few years now because the state government is ran by San Francisco and Sacramento urban elite who don't give a fuck about the farmer.
As a result, California farmers have been hit hard and had to shut down. If the state was split the farmers would have preemptive water rights as they are upstream and had rights originally.

It won't happen either because California currently only has 2 senators, and if we split into 6 it would mean California gets 12 senators amongst the post-California states. Even if they didn't vote the same, other states would see it as a grab for power.

Basically, conservatives in California are fucked from within and fucked from without. It's a shame my existence in this state only serves to give more electoral votes to dems.

>1 post by this id
Stop projecting you pedophile

Hahaha good one
/thread

When we stop having cultral and technological hegemony

Honestly I would move to Jefferson in a heartbeat. I'm in favor of the split, even if non-Silicon valley counties lose access to the collective state piggy bank we are too bloated and misrepresented for this to sustain itself democratically.

However,

>make sure you sprinkle in a desu to sound more "authentic"

>Well I live in California.
>Belgium flag
>1 post by this ID
>I used to support Trump.

And people still reply
10/10 trolling, CTR has won

The problem is that the state is winner takes all. It has a massive right wing population in the north of the state and in certain areas but there are just so many libs that it's a guaranteed 55 electoral votes for anyone with a D by their name every single election cycle.

>dumb shitpost bigot nonsense
>Brazil flag
>1 post by this ID
>debunked conspiracy theory nonsense

And people still reply
10/10 trolling, Putin has won

Fuck you and all that you think you stand for

Same here in Washington state. Commie faggots in Seattle ruin it for everyone else. Literally never seen a Killary sign outside of King county. I travel the state for work too.

Joshua Tree reporting in

I live here in CA because my disabled veteran status will allow my kids to go to college for free.

Me and my wife will be voting Trump next week despite the fact this state will certainly go blue.

Lock up the Clintons

>responding to CTR

How about just North & South California there are already N&S states as it is, not like it's a new or outlandish concept.

I didn't know CA gave free college to the children of Russian veterans. I am a member of the USA Navy Seals (I served 14 tours in Iraq), and I can tell you for a fact that every member of the military is 110% behind HRC.

Sonoma county fag here, Cali region just south of this area.

Shit like this makes so much sense. California can easily be sliced into 5 or 6 states. Norcal is nothing like Socal, the San Joaquin Valley is nothing like the Bay Area...yet we're all lumped together as "Californians."

But everyone will freak out. The establishment captured media will never give this idea a chance.

Why give folks a say in their own politics, when you can use the coastal cities to control the fate of us inland hicks?

>tfw CTR has become so absurd, not sure if sarcasm or actual shill

>Cali is ruining everything.
Well they did ruin themselves first. Why do you think every state is complaining about all the damn Californians moving in and pushing states blue. Damned failstate refugees trying to make the same problems happen again in their new state.
The only reason California still has a high population is they count illegals as Americans and let them vote if they vote democrat.
Cali refugees need to go back.

lol fuck off. ruining what? if you want to live in bumfuck alabama or some other redneck shithole, go ahead. id much rather live in california then alabama or texas, ill tell you that much. the only people who cant afford living here are the ones who complain

what is california ruining? your redneck paradise?

take a look at kansas, is that what you want? fucking shithole with a ruined economy all because they elected republicans across the board. hows them trickle down economics working out for you? lol but yeah, its california ruining shot

Fellow Californian have you EVER been to the central valley? Not all of California is SF and LA, it's like 90% of the state is Detroit while the major cities get all the voting power. Don't forget how much food our state supplies to everyone else. If that goes, we're gonna get fucked up.

It's not just the libcucks. Cali doesn't have any voter ID laws. You know what that means. double-digit illegals able to vote for Hillary.

of course i have. i live in sacramento. its not at all like detroit lol. sure theres some places that are run down, but every city has that

youre right though. not only do we provide food, but also so many other things. the rest of the us depends on us for so much shit and the us economy as well. california has a bigger economy than france! if we go. so do they. so what are they complaining about? guns? we can still own guns here

I never got why liberals were against voter ID's
what kind of functioning member of society doesn't have photo ID?

do you really think thats the reason why california goes blue? lol. get the fuck outta here. its a liberal state because the people are liberal. except in like two counties where theres a giant mega church and the pastors tells the people how to vote (because as we all know, conservatives are always scared shitless and need someone to tell them what to do)

>ignores the fact that only the coast where all the faggots are is blue
thanks ctr

>tfw you live in the Bay Area but your bug out rural property is in the new state of Jefferson

However,

I used to support Hillary. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I just can't vote for a sick pedophile who would sexually harass my daughters if she had a chance.

Besides we can't give that woman the war with Russia.

Trump isn't that bad desu. We should vote for him .

You mistaking a symptom for the cause. Look deeper into it and you know in your heart that we must build that fucking wall.

t.Coloradan who hates Californians.

Your obviously not apart of the navy seals, because I am a member of the USA Navy Seals (I served 14 tours in Iraq), and I can tell you for a fact that every member of the military is 110% behind Jeb.

I honestly think its time for the US to just split into two countries. Give people a lot of warning (like 10 years), do things peacefully, and just give up on each other.

Pls just let me finish college here first so I can return to safety in TX.

you need to go back