Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWpiw4Wg6fG/?hl=en&taken-by=georgeevangelista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHAKEZULA, THE MIKE RULA

WHOA

Fake & Gay®™

Not bad

THE OLD SCHOOLA

So this... is the power... of photoshop.

Just like OP

Where's this from??

Justice league parody xxx

POORLY PROPORTIONED

>An obvious fan render
It's a pretty cool design, hell, I'll be happy with anything Darkseid looking, given Steppenwolf I'm worried they're going to take more "artistic liberties"

>not just skipping to Babyseid

Steppenwolf has his new 52 design with a few altercations.

JUST

it's fake, i can tell because i'm not disappointed.

Looks like he's wearing a Dr Doom costume.

Poor Little Kryptonian Guy.

FOR SEXUAL

If that's real, at least he looks good.

Oh dear God. So the prophecy is true...?
The parody really is gonna look better than "the real thing"?

I have wondered whether the tyranny on Apokalips would also involve the sexual aspect. But it would almost have to, wouldn't it? You just can't depict it in a comic book still ostensibly aimed at kids.

>Design isn't overcomplicated

Fake

Why doesn't Darkseid just rape the Justice League?

This, snyder would never allow it.

He hasn't overdesigned anyone except Aquaman & mabye Cyborg.
And Cyborg he had no choice on because it's alien tech and if too simple it would look like Iron Man.

We'd better not get Johnseid.

But that was from a deleted scene retard.

Looks like a locust from Gears of War

There isn't anything over designed about that.
They were going for a organic armored xenomorph type look which is perfectly fucking valid.
He is too smilar to Ares in that comic version (and the version we are getting)

Locusts looks like darkseid

Do you think they would have let him revert cyborg to his old origin for the film.

instagram.com/p/BWpiw4Wg6fG/?hl=en&taken-by=georgeevangelista

No is not fucking valid, fucking DCEU trying to create a whole new character instead of giving us the iconic DC character in live action version.

That's why all their movies except wonder woman failed, expecting a character created in a couple of months by a director beinf better than a character created though 80 years of revisions and development.

Fake

ZARDOZ

The character has only appeared in like 10 fucking comics in those 80 fucking years.

What am I fucking looking at in that gif?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Supposed evidence that the pentagon didnt have a plane crash into it on 9/11 abd instead someone fires a missile at it from ground level, specifically targeting those offices.

>kryptonian liquid metal generating an image of Steppenwolf
Notice how he didn't use an image from the JL trailers. How much is Disney paying you, fake news?

>BRUUUCEEEE HELP MEEEEE!

It's far, far more similar to pic related than it is to Steppenwolf's New52 design. I really hope they don't think that Yuga and Steppenwolf are related because Steppenwolf is Darkseid's uncle and Yuga is his father, they're brothers in law, not related

THIS MOTHER ISN'T NAMED MARTHA! WE ARE SWORN ENEMIES! 1800HELP

>Aquaman

That's a wierd way to spell Flash

Does it even matter? Are you guys even planning on seeing this movie?

Uh yeah. Literally everyone is except for you. You're going to be made fun of for not seeing it.

I haven't seen a lot of movies, I'll survive.

K I N O
I
N
O

Batgod's tool

>I have wondered whether the tyranny on Apokalips would also involve the sexual aspect.
Only for the upper class, the lords and royalty like Baren Wunderbar. Everyone else is too exhausted from being literally worked to death and barely eating. Not to mention the high odds of characters with abnormal sexuality. Mad Alice looks normal compared to some of the stuff that would be going on in the back alleys of the capital building.

photoshop

Yeah, I'm actually pretty hyped to see the JL movie.

that superman is literally a frame from BvS when he gets his ass kicked by Ben Affleck.

Look at the skin of Darkseid. Is that an action figure?

the mic rooola

>tfw I know people irl that would fall for this

Fuck.

Is that Thanos?