Brit/pol/ - 700 more "child" refugees edition

>Nearly 1,500 Calais refugee "children" evacuated from camp, with 700 expected to come to UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/last-group-of-calais-refugee-children-evacuated-from-camp/

>Wetherspoon's boss: we could drop European brands over Brexit bullying
theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/02/wetherspoon-boss-eu-leaders-brexit-talks-tim-martin

>London Judges Said to Rule on Brexit Challenge Thursday
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-02/london-judges-said-to-rule-on-brexit-challenge-thursday-morning

>UKIP donor threatens to end funding unless 'factions' tackled
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37845626

>Sir John Chilcot to be urged by MPs to apologise for inquiry delays to families of soldiers killed in Iraq war
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/sir-john-chilcot-to-be-urged-by-mps-to-apologise-for-inquiry-del/

>BRITAIN DIVIDED: UK's most segregated towns where white population has HALVED in 10 years
express.co.uk/news/uk/727902/White-ethnic-minority-communities-divided-diversity-Britain-Newham

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

>'Utter nonsense!' Fifa BANS England and Scotland from WEARING POPPIES on Armistice Day
express.co.uk/news/uk/727364/Fifa-ban-England-football-Scotland-teams-wearing-poppies-World-Cup-qualifier-Armistice-Day

>'Hard Brexit' would be unworkable for Ireland, country's foreign minister warns Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/hard-brexit-would-be-unworkable-for-ireland-countrys-foreign-min/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZEmGb-MR8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/pictured-huge-migrant-brawl-in-paris/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/snp-donor-sir-brian-souter-brexit-damage-is-being-overestimated/
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
warisboring.com/iraq-moves-its-thermobaric-rocket-tanks-to-mosul-4d5264775887#.tlnvx2r64
youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY
youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mMjCOr0gK_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FIRST FOR CORBYN!

oi oi pre-work beer cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZEmGb-MR8

When did you last cry, lads?

These apes are going to get Le Pen elected.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/pictured-huge-migrant-brawl-in-paris/

Look at the smugness on their faces, lads.

I'd be smug as well if I managed to luck into getting out of my shitty country and getting into Britain

>SNP donor Sir Brian Souter: Brexit damage is being overestimated
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/snp-donor-sir-brian-souter-brexit-damage-is-being-overestimated/

When my girlfriend of 4 and a half years decided to send me a message on facebook saying she didn't want to be with me because of "distance", a distance that was fine for the last 4 and a half years. The called me a cunt when i wouldn't drive the hour to her house to give her my tent so she could use it at Reading festival.

wow didn't know that britcucks were so progressive. good job!

>700 expected

Are these more likely to be actual children?

yesterday because I was extremely stressed. School is a living hell tbqh

Lads I'm making a wojak what should I make him?
(pic related)

>this post
>that flag
How are Merkel's millions treating you?

about 15 years ago. It's probably the sign of some deep-seated emotional/mental problem.

>How are Merkel's millions treating you?

Good. In his arse.

>Today is the second of November
>Girlfriend sent me a text saying she has already bought our Christmas tree and some decorations to go up this weekend

Fucking kill me.

Have fun with your Rapeugees!

Lucky, my states governor would never let something like this happen.

haha good lord.
Can i also come as child refugee, uk? i'm only 25, no sorry 2.5 yo

we are doomed lads, our country had a good run, but all good things must come to an end.
I hope we can change things for the future

Fucking hell.

All I want for Christmas is for everyone to fuck off.

Scottish, wearing a rangers shirt and having some union jack tattoo or something.

I tried to make a mogg poster

Watching TV clips, no. The media isn't even commenting on it. The french and british are as cucked as the regular Hans

Dont need refugees when your already 60% white

>This is Paris as of this morning

How did it come to this? Why didnt we just turn them all away? How are there still people fighting to bring them in?

We aren't even losing The West to war, we are just giving it away willingly.

We just fucking gave it away.

about 3 months ago. About 2 solid months of my ex playing headgames and stopping me from seeing my newborn son, I had a small mental breakdown and starting crying very hard.

I also cried out of my willy this morning.

>The media isn't even commenting on it
Yes it is.

You best hope Clinton doesn't win then, lad.

I have no problem with decorations, but putting them up this week is way too early. I wish Christmas wasn't talked about until the first of December.

We need some more patriotic english wojaks. Do a longbowman one

you should feel bad

January 2010 when my grandad died

At least pull up your pants, fucking monkeys. God.

Where can I go to adopt a 24 year old qt3.14 Syrian girl? I live in a good area for schools and everything.

that was better than literally all finnish memes put together
get MOGGED

remember when we had MEN in our countries

When Nige did his mini defeatist speech, pre-results back on Brexit night. Just lay down on the front room floor staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes, cheeky 20 seconds of silent crying in the middle, then got back up to crack on with an all-nighter of banter on here. And what a turnaround it was eh.

Last time before that, several years ago when my dog and grandparents died (not all on the same occasion, mind).

I think it's terrible that communities in the UK are still so segregated. It's time to end racism against the Welsh, they're people too!

>"Two unaccompanied migrant minors living near the demolished "Jungle" migrant camp in Calais"
has britain gone collectively insane? are you all having a fever delirium over there?
your newspaper calls them minors without asking one critical question.
Do you even test their age?

I thought there was hope for you

Couple months back, the loneliness got to me

Why'd you give him the aussie face

They've got everything they need: shelter, clothing, food, cigarettes. There's no need to bring them to the UK, surely?

Every time I see this youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

If there's a way to kill your BREXIT enthusiasm, this is it.

The Welsh are English, they just don't want to admit it.

moggposters

Calais or Mosul

In Calais you'll find her in the Red Cross tent with all the journalists and NGOs

In Mosul you'll find her in a random basement being used as a fucktoy by a jihadi

Ahh, beautiful Natal.

Bit too much cultural enrichment and diversity for even the frogs m8.

Wont be long and these people will be cannibalising eachother.

Anyone know where I can place a cheeky bet on a military coup in France in the next 12 months?

What a time to be alive!

they apparently are minor even tough they are both in their late 20's.
And minors can go wherever the fuck they want it seems.
Why don't they stop fucking around and admit minor actually means shitskin.

That looks fun

You can always join the Reserves you know.

>Do you even test their age?

Do they fuck. In this modern age of virtue signalling, nothing matters besides appearing to be moral in the international community. I wish I was Australian...

Ok lad, once i've finished the scot one

I'll post all my work in Brit/pol once i've finished them

Perhaps it's short for 'minority'.

I wish they could stop being pussies and use knives instead.

They could at lesat remove one another that way.

If not, feel good to see lefty parisian getting their fair share of multikulti. They deserve it.

Brit user studying abroad

I just bought my first bible along with some Peter Hitchens books (The rage against God, the Abolition of Britain).

Any other recommended reads?

It's funny how even though you're protected from these people by the channel, you're more scared of them than we, who actually have to deal with them, are.
Grow some balls, faggots.

Speaking of Mosul. You will have heard of the Iraqi army pushing into the place. Well they dont much like going door to door stepping on booby traps and getting shot by 12 yr olds with AK47s, so they are using pic-related to root out ISIS from essentially a civilian city.

Bet their insurance premiums go up.

warisboring.com/iraq-moves-its-thermobaric-rocket-tanks-to-mosul-4d5264775887#.tlnvx2r64

The English and Their History by Robert Tombs.

About English history and not much more. Doesn't talk about the frankly dull histories of Ireland and Scotland (nor Wales but I like them). Rightly talks way more about France than either of those.

>When did you last cry, lads?

After watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY

stay based old man

That's because the French look forward to death - in life, they have to live near other French people.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw&feature=youtu.be

ITS HABBENING

Better to be a concerned but increasingly right wing population, than a strong independent frog who don't need no nationalism taking in more Muslims.

No it isn't you fucking mong

I made this non-exhaustive chart

that video is a true masterpiece

Daily reminder that capitalism is the enemy.

SJWism won't be defeated until a hammer is taken to the capitalist elite.

Why are we suddenly accepting the cunts we fairly successfully excluded for YEARS?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I apologise for not being drafted for a war that ended 71 years ago

Its an expression you fucking yank trash

>Nearly 1,500 Calais refugee "children" evacuated from camp, with 700 expected to come to UK
youtube.com/watch?v=mMjCOr0gK_o

But you've got loads of space! Look at all that greenbelt! You could build tower blocks on that.

hey guys let s bring in some incompetent people into our boards it will sure please some sensibility but will they still be happy when they lose their jobs because of shit decision taken by incompetent board members...

>somehow fucked elites mean capitalism is bad
>voluntary exchange of goods and services and free association are bad
fuck you commietard

This is because of colonialism, and the current racism of france. its literally like being a jew in the in the 1930s.

just let them into england, they deserve a better life for colonialism

lovely. More of this.

>Still no military section

Lads is it s good idea to date in your friend group this girl I fancy broke up with her bf a few monhs ago and I've been talking with her alot but I kinda think I've been freind zoned from the way we talked to me when she had a bf.

>deliberately conflating capitalism and corporatism
nowhere commie states please leave

those dead eyes

Man, that's quite sad.

I don't really understand how this country is governed.

They refuse entry for years, rightly, but all the time getting a WAVE of leftist abuse for it - then all of a sudden just accept them all when there isn't even a leftist surge in the country. If Corbyn had gone +15 over the past month I'd at least understand it while still not liking it.

My little brother (only 16) and his friends were throwing stones at some paki house until another paki just jumped out of a car and started throwing punches. He came home covered in bruises and i can't call the police because my family has made lots of false claims of violence before as a joke.

>not giving them earldoms
Fucking racist

I've read your post thrice and can still make neither head nor tail of it.

Don't get me wrong. We don't like these people any more than you do but a dozen niggers duking it out with sticks in the streets of Paris is not the worst of our problems.
Besides the camp will evacuated by the end of the week.

It's a shit idea because when it inevitably ends you'll split your friends and it's likely most of them will side with her

Perhaps all boards could have a rolling rotation seat for a non-white person.

Year 1 a gook, year 2 a nigger, year 3 a paki and so on.

They can put them in-charge of serving the water at meetings.

I am half Scottish, does that make me mixed race? I could do with a bit of 1-day-a-month non-exec work for 24 grand a year plus tea and biccies.

Like pissholes in snow

pakis and chavs should be hanged. i have no sympathy

Sad video this.

Don't let it soften your view of Sport/Comic Relief, though. Most of the money goes to the ungrateful cunts in Africa.

>capitalist becomes rich
>buys political power
>capitalism becomes corporatism

It's inevitable. It's why the entire Western world is SJW open borders now. It's why Trump stands out so much, he is the exception amongst a sea of shit.