This is, by far, the worst piece of shit to ever have the misfortune to have been released to Netflix

This is, by far, the worst piece of shit to ever have the misfortune to have been released to Netflix.

>shock """humor""" with no substance
>lazy jokes
>crap animation

Say what you want but let's face it: the only reason this crap got greenlit is because that unfunny hack Nick Kroll is the nephew of some Jew producer.

I can't believe I wasted time on this.

Thoughts?

Is it true there's a wage gap joke? Even feminists don't bring it up as much.

Oh yeah, right in the first episode. They don't even offer a legitimate response to the character who pointed out that, including maternity leave, women are paid just the same. They just dismiss the character because his dad is a DUI lawyer.

((((((((Watch))))))) ((((((((Big))))))) ((((((((Mouth))))))) ((((((((On))))))) ((((((((Netflix)))))))((((((((™)))))))

Women are literally paid less than men, you can't deny that.

Men and women are paid the exact same for the exact same job. Stop trying to get everyone to accept you damn lies.

Every source and college professor (professional) would tell you different. Women also are not promoted as much as men.

Yes, yes I can, men and women make the exact same hourly wage for the same jobs.
Women don't get as many hours as men, and that's entirely on them.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH YOURE RIGHT YOURE SOOOO RIGHT WE CANT DENY IT KILL ALL MEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH IT WAS HER TURN PLEASE GOD GIVE MEN THE NUCLEAR FIRE WE DESERVE

This is the first show in a long while that has actually been transparently viraled on here. At least that I can easily tell it's being viraled.

All the "dude wtf this show is so fucked up!!!!" posts are so sad

>piece

>Every source and college professor (professional) would tell you different. Women also are not promoted as much as men.
That would put your hypothetical sources at odds with the very real Bureau of Labor Statistics which has determined that across nearly all professions men and women earn roughly the same pay and that their are some fields where women earn more than men.

It's alright, there are people who enjoyed it believe or not

The wage gap thing was a character regurgitating the feminist bullshit her closeted lesbian cheating mother feeds her.

That chick ends up hating her mom and learning what a cunt she is to her father and ends up closer to her dad.

The show was pretty mediocre.

I cancelled my Netflix subscription because of this

>Videogames Awesome is still running
>there will never be a new episode of Awesome Videogames
>you will never found out if Ace and Chet took out the trash

If there were any justice, this shit would be treated like Loud House around these parts and just deleted on sight.

you get paid what you deserve

women aren't payed less but they should be

>most men are full time
>most women are part time
>WAAAAGGGGEEEE GAPPP!

Work 40 hours plus like a man does and you'll be paid like one.

BUT...if that wage isn't enough to make a living off of, then there's not much of a point.

>Everyone's Jewish
>Gay or hipster characters are superior to everyone else
>SJW bullshit
>All red-pilled facts are watered down and shoved into a strawman character to be dismissed
>Interracial couples everywhere
>Trying to push girl's head down when making out in bedroom = rape and deserves death

((Big Mouth))

you would have "wasted" your time on it if you had watched it

>"Andrew, my son. I can't believe you made a hole in my drywall. Officers, take him away!"

>"I'm going to have to go to Home Depot on a Sunday! WHY ANDREW? WHY!?"

I've been exposed to Jewish-Humor-characters for years and have never found them funny until the Scallops Dad. He just worked for me.

Didn't think the show was bad and hope it gets another season. People shouldn't zero in on the feminist jokes/speeches considering and the fact that its used in a pretty funny scene by the girl in order to get her way.

Only thing fucked up to me was pic related's home life. Like fuck, I even thought "Damn, I want to adopt that kid". Shit family, so-so to shitty friends/peers. Just damn.

The workforce should be booming with women then.

If fucking Amy Schumer hadn't forced Netflix to leave the star system behind I would have given this pile of shit one star because of all the blatant shilling here, and I haven't even watched it.
As it is, I gave it a thumbs down, got on with my life, and went back to watching my nature documentaries on repeat

They are actually working on a new Awesome Videogames series but I doubt it would live up to the original.

Fraser is a fucking asshead

Zooks is in this? I'm in

This is brought up at least once a year in the MSM, and it's debunked, again, as usual, every single year.

I legitimately dislike it. There's no depth to it. No fun. It just feels like a waste of time

I'm enjoying it so far. Just finished the first four episodes and I'm about to head to bed now but I'm definitely gonna watch the rest tomorrow. Its nothing fantastic but it's certainly entertaining. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

if they were paid less for the same function on the same company nobody would hire man for anything other than heavy manual labor.

But of course, when you compare a pediatrician to a neurosurgeon because they're both "doctors" then you're obviously gonna find some huge gaps.

>Streaming Service television is worse than network television
Why doesn’t this surprise me?

Fuckin' hell, this makes the Klasky-Csupo artstyle look almost decent.

Right? Sad!

Then why aren't all men fired and replaced with women if employers don't have to pay them as much?