Britons here

Britons here.
What do we get out of trump winning?

Likely trade deal.

We don't get Hillary trying to punish us for voting leave.

We don't get dragged into another yank war by Hillary.

You also get america once again lrading the way for nationalism and anti globism

If you are for brexit leave then you have to be pro trump

I get £1,100 from those gibraltarcucks over at Betfair.

i'll let any of you guys come over to my house on november ninth and play mario party 2 for a few hours, my mom will make us pizza rolls

An emboldened voice willing to say no to all the VICE-tier cuckery

Trade deals.

You're going to need it lol.

Trade wars like it was the 1830s

We'll finally get those F-35's the yanks keep promising us

An expression of solidarity. We are with you brexit bros.

The EU doubling down on fucking you over before Trump can come in and stick his dick into the Brexit shitstorm

we get someone who hates us marginally less than Barack Obama

yay...

A good trade deal and a President who actually likes us

You will be removed from besties status. Russia will hold that spot.

you could revive the anglosphere and not be cucks.

>pic related united as one nation under Queen Elizabeth II
>Trump's America as our greatest ally :DDDD

would be based desu

A million keks

A mutually beneficial trade deal with the US

A friend to laugh at the EU with as it descends into oblivion

No pressure to join a pointless world police war with Russia over its foreign policy

Who gives a fuck.
Trump winning is about the US Gov working for US Citizens once again.

Kek. Bedtime is at 10 though. Your mom has work in the morning.

Since we've made Brexit happen, Trump stated we are not going to be at the back of the queue. Hopefully he will treat us well with various trade deals.

literally kys you fucking french faggot

That was not cool you fucking baguette

this why we sunk your navy. Twice.

free round of golf in scotland

More support during your departure from the EU.

fine here's a (you), stupid nigger

America's support and continuation of "special relationship"

Shillary will mean measures to punish you for Brexit, as an example to the others

Not to get raped by TPP

If we are lucky he tries to reverse the European demographic replacement in the us by adjusting immigration policies, thus giving us a lifeboat, somewhere to flee to. Other than that, we get bants.

trans PACIFIC partnership, retard

>implying you can cancel immunities
ebin

a strong fucking ally

Obama said back of the bus for trade deals and Shillary is obama 2.0
Trump was pro brexit to spite obama and the global establishment to he'll most likely bump you to the front of line for a trade deal.

Are you a retard?
A Trump America would solidify that the Anglo+America alliance is stronger than ever especially against Globalism

Lol probably trade deals more like the ones we negotiated with the British in the 1930s

Absolutely nothing.

For anyone who thinks we need trade deals with America - you're wrong. America will continue trading with us with or without Trump and a trade deal; and trade deals only make profit margins a tiny bit larger.

Secondly, if America goes to war with Russia then Britain would join. But we wouldn't go in like America - we would provide enlisted men and intelligence.

Thirdly, it is crucial to Britain's success that it remains the leading nationalist nation, and thus leading power.

Would it be easier with Trump in office - yeah, but it won't be better in the long run.

Know your loyalty my fellow Brits: are loyalty is with the crown and country, not this pathetic nationalist-globalist movement or with America.

This
Trump will throw European countries and the UK under the bus while he hangs out with his new bro Putin.

Fuck you

We have a western world which is right wing and anti globalist

Not getting roped into needless oil wars.

Bet money, kek.

pride in our child america picking the correct candidate

trade
more of your people emigrating
one less set of commies to fend off

Especially considering Big Nige has been in his ear giving him tips all the way, will do us a favour I think

A guy who knows and loves American history and has Anglo/Germanic blood coursing through his alpha veins. A guy who is extremely fond of and respects Nigel Farage and agrees that Brexit was the right choice. A guy who thinks London and Sadiq Khan are hemorrhoids on UK's asshole and wants to help you fix it and restore your country's national pride as a side effect of restoring ours.

The entire world has nothing to lose and everything to gain from a Trump victory. Hillary is certain continued economic deterioration or outright war with the Eastern powers.

fuck you french cunt

Maybe the West being saved. That's what you get.

Hillary will fall in line with the EU cucks and punish you for Brexit with economic sanctions. Don't think for a second that she isn't a puppet controlled by the same people who control Brussels.

Lord Farage incoming

Fuck off with your trade! Is that the only reason: muh trade? We Brits rejected a political platform that spurred such an argument. Damn your trade, we'd rather be free and great rather than subject to your lies and treachery. A Trump Presidency will only lead to a weaker Britain. Trump doesn't care about us or nationalism; he only cares about America. And look, I have no problem with that, but that just means we Brits shouldn't support him.

He supported brexit(low key) and called you guys one of our best allies. Seeing how Britain is now anti globalist, Trump would probably bring us closer together.

Read his book, crippled America. He talks about drawing clear lines between enemies and allies. Besides, Hillary would only try to work with the EU to undermine you. She's a hardcore globalist.

Fuck off Pierre

frog please die.

And who's to say whether Britain will become an obstacle for him, whether we intend it or not?

Besides, I have my doubts whether sick Hillary will be as formidable of an enemy as you say.

memes

> includes A FUCKING BELIZE
> but neither SG or HK
I thought you bastards liked East Asians
[spoiler]p-please let us in. Will trade Asian qts for Beeg American Teeties[/spoiler]

cunt

Possible integration of all English-speaking countries into the Anglosphere.

Fug

Mainly a stronger union between both countries in trade and also possibly politics and policys.

More likely if i dont reply to this post your mum will get fucked by a bunch of jungle bunnys raping there way across france.

how? They are only letting a maximum of £10 on any bet for either?

Stronger father/son relationship.
Getting to be proud of little USA.

A pro Brexit president will benefit a post Brexit Britain.

To be fair, it was Blair that got America to invade Iraq.

Why? You cunt.

ffs

Lol no it wasn't are you okay?

Yes it was m8. It was all Blair's idea. Bush only got involved after Blair told him to jump.

We get an America that won't start shit with Russia so we don't get dragged in again.

We get a US Government that may be sympathetic towards Brexit instead of fucking us over to forward globalist agendas.

We get every single luvvie and leftie here a double kicking when Hillary Clinton doesn't win.

You can watch another country's economy collapse along with your own.

>Mother will die in her sleep.

Pretty peaceful, to be honest. And you didn't say a time span, so that could be in thirty years or more.

(You.)

At least we won't crash and burn alone.

Dank memes
Pro-Britain government of greatest ally
Trade deal
Trump sets a precedent for the west by building a huge wall to keep out fucking invaders

Would Theresa May get along with Donald Trump?

I get the sense Obama doesn't really like us.

>Implying Trump will fix anything
He will piss of globalists and leftists that's it. He will delay their plans but not stop them.

No Irish lol

>USA
>Greatest ally
He fell for the meme lads.

Everybody I know has been indoctrinated into the Trump=Evil, Hillary=Good propaganda. It is so ridiculous it's almost funny. They only get the fucked-up media view. Same as with Brexit

Only today I read an email (from a woman) asking 'Why have the FBI got it in for Hillary?'

So, what's in it for me is all their sweet liberal tears and having a big red-pill jammed down their protected, echo-chamber, dumb-cunt mouths