Why did this character seem to get so many people riled up into this sort of frenzy?

Why did this character seem to get so many people riled up into this sort of frenzy?

she's hot lol

She makes my willy feel silly.

Because most of the people on this board are born after 1995.

Cute design, cute attitude, was so beloved that CN said "we cant be having this" and made all future versions a fish

I know people born before 1995 who fapped to gwen, but didn't know/care what the show is.

But there was no incestuous subtext in Ben 10, just lazy writers not changing the story too much.

...which results in an incestuous subtext

>Cute design
>Snarky but not outright malicious
>At least tried to be useful instead of being a worthless damsel in distress, even though a lot of her Pre-magic useful moments were Kind of Asspulls
>occasional Cute interactions with Ben that could be interpreted as the beginnings of puppy love
She pushes a lot of buttons, both sexual and non-sexual.

This kinda makes me understand how the Gwen art flourished. Too bad I never watched the show during the time it aired.

Hey, the first episode I saw was when she taught him how to dance. I disagree

Don't forget lipbite.

It's legal in most places in the world. I don't see why they have to be so uptight about it.

>"cousins"

They allowed her to have a human body instead of a bean.

More than once even

My first love

God, can you imagine how adorable it would have been If Lucy hadn't taken Gwen's Role as Flower girl and they actually had danced together in public?

>Red head
>Close relative
>sassy

not even surprised

name of artist please

Bitchy lolis are the best.

>he doesn't use 4chanX
>he doesn't know about automatic pixiv links
Formally season now feason or FDseason. He has pixiv and piczel accounts.

He doesn't even need Sup Forums x. Finding an artist by pixiv filenames could not be easier.

But Marcie and Peppermint Patty weren't lesbians. There was never any subtext there to begin with.

Drafaggy reporting in! Tell me what you want! Don't worry, I know where to post it.

Gwen masturbating shirtless and with her pants down her legs

Pretty much the perfect love interest for the MC, but can't get shipped cause cousins.

Gwen getting bought as a domestic slave by aliens, impregnated by a tentacle monster, escaping, and using her brood of tentacle children to get back home

Ben teabagging Gwen's mouth while she fingers herself.

>Cute design
Meh.
>cute attitude
Double meh. Smug loli is overrated. Naive and innocent is the way to go.

Literally the sexiest cartoon character ever drawn in the history of human art. They tried to lower her sexuality by an order of magnitude with each successive Ben 10 series and she's still fappable like 6 series later.

Looking at the face simplified like that, I get the appeal. Most artist go overboard or very simplified with designs, only a few seem to have that hook, Roll and Mario also got these traits.

Their faces would be redder than commie blood. And it would be cute.

I like how she's kind of tomboyish but not allergic to femininity.