OBAMA: MEN WHO DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY ARE SEXIST

>"To the guys out there, I want to be honest. You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before and I think sometimes we’re trying to get over the hump," he said.

>"I want every man out there who’s voting to kind of look inside yourself and ask yourself. If you’re having problems with this stuff, how much of it is, you know, that we’re not just used to it?"

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME Americans? How fucking patronising can this guy be as a leader? This is honestly disgustingly manipulative. Make sure you DO NOT vote for Clinton next week, Jesus. Your own president is literally saying your political opinions, any well thought out arguments you may have, are meaningless. You need to vote for someone because of their gender. Outrageous.

bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2016-37825671

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women who don't vote for Trump are sexist too?

Why cant he just fuck off?

We apparently got over the 'hump' by electing him the first black president and look where that's got us

>IF YOU DON'T FOR ME IN 2008 YOU'RE RACIST

>IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY IN 2016 YOU'RE SEXIST

hmm..m..m.m.m....

Well he got in on race so how is that unexpected?

This will backfire. They are only pulling this out at the last second out of desperation. Even people on CNN were saying it was BS last night

slippery slope is a fallacy you stupid goy

He's helping Trump

>nigger
>leaving office with class and dignity
Choose one, user.

I-i-i-i-i-i-if-if-if-if-if-if you don't vote for Hillary, you're a sexist.

LOL

They really just don't get it at all.

Praise kek

>King Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

Seriously though......this guy hasn`t been relevant for years.

Just fuck off already.

Has to make sure that "muh legacy" is COMPLETELY shot to shit instead of just mostly.

>Clinton has such a strong campaign that our standing President has had to stump for her for the past month

will he be holding her hand once she's in office as well?

I have no fucking problem with electing a female president. I do have a problem with the sexist media pushing for a female candidate JUST because she is female, and trying to hide all of her crimes behind her vagina. The reason she is not in jail is because she is a female, and any male in the same circumstances would have been incarcerated by now.

Same thing with the racists media trying to get a black candidate in office just because he is black. We need equality in our country, not just Racism 2.0.

>>"To the guys out there, I want to be honest. You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before
Yea, because women hate other women

Why is Obama even campaigning for hillary, doesnt he have a country to run?

Obama is an Affirmative Action nigger, this is what we get for electing him

frankly the only reason the nigger got elected is because people didn't want too look racists by not voting for him
>eight years FFW and they replace the nigger with the vagina card
i do hope burgers aren't falling for the same scam twice

Presidents should be exempt from campaigning desu senpai. It's fucking stupid that the leader of the strongest nation on earth can go to rallies twice a week and speak on behalf of someone within their own group.

>Men: Split between the two parties. Everyone has their own opinions and things that are important to them, and vote accordingly.
>Sexist

>Women: 90% Hillary. Support her because they want a woman president. Only issues that are important to them are issue exclusively faced by women.
>Not sexist

I don't understand.

If if if if if if if sexism.

This

I can't wait to vote for Ivanka

>mfw Obama singlehandedly ensures Brexit and Trump with his bitch comments

I also don't like how the president campaigns for a candidate. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He's right. That's why he beat Hillary and McCain/Palin in '08. All sexist democrats couldn't stand the thought of a woman in office. That's why they attack Palin and Bachman so much.

Women are sexist, Men are not.

Seriously, fuck, the fact that you would vote for a female President just because shes a women IS sexism.

Thanks for correcting the record Obama.

I don't think Presidents should be allowed to support a candidate publicly.

Pretty much. Now if it wasn't Clinton and was any other woman who has some decent standing, then yes, she would be a viable candidate for president.

I love that webm. It's so green. Don't take it to the chinese.

Obama is enjoying this election garbage fire because it takes the focus off of the fact that during his term he ended American global hegemony. The Empire is in decline, India and China shall inherit the Earth.

Pathetic words from a pathetic "man."

You are over, nigger.

After Trump won, I must make sure this nigger has lower approval rating than Dubya.

TRANSLATION: (Obama) "I'm going to insult you if you don't vote for Hillary. Because if you don't and Trump is elected, my entire 8 year legacy goes to shit. And I might go to jail after all this dust settles. So vote for Hillary, sexist!"

Obama will go down in history for his destruction to the US

noice

Fuck that nigger. I would vote for a *woman*, but not for the worst possible woman they could find.

what happened to obama cancelling hillary rallies and throwing her under the bus?

You know thatnigger is gonna be your Tony Blair right. That asshole is going to be around government for many years to come

Spouting his globalist agenda from the side lines

Leftists: I don't vote for Hillary because she's a woman, I think she'd really make a good president.
Obama: If you don't vote for Hillary you hate women.

Wow, thanks! Now I'm definitely not voting for the guy whose entire platform is based on anti-PC culture!

He's right, if you don't vote for dirty wars and cyberpunk-tier layers of corruption it's cause you just can't handle a strong woman who don't need no man MM-HMM

>You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before
Because you took her nomination in 2008? Is that the reason?

We need to destroy his credibility, somehow.

Ruining Lybia, Syria, severing ties with half of the world didn't get enough americans mad at him.

>kind of look inside yourself
>not completely though
>selfknowledge is dangerous

Qt!

As somone who never really cared to much about american politics untill recently. Why was obama so shit? Any good sources where I can read bout what he did?

Barack "I like it when my tranny wife puts his dick in my ass" Obama

See

Really made me think.

Reminds me of this cracker I saw the other night.

>Hillary Clinton’s Emailgate Is an Attack on Women

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

>The only reason the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female. Can you imagine this happening to a man? Clinton is guilty of SWF (Speaking While Female), and emailgate is just a reminder to us all that she has no business doing what she’s doing and must be punished, for the sake of all decent women everywhere. There is so much of that going around.

It's getting harder to tell between realz and feelz.

men who do vote for hillary need to get their T levels checked

Sure thing Obongo

It's like the democrats want to push Hillary into the oval office so no woman after her ever gets another chance after Clinton fucks everything and everyone including but not limited to starting another cold war.

Obama improved the unemployment in america to a point the unemployment is the best it's been since the 70's.

Then Trump started to lie and make up numbers to try and convince americans that the unemployment is bad so that they won't be happy and want a change

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

You don't understand, leaf. Women can't be sexist. Just like how black people couldn't be racist in 2008.

And btw. OP, Obama did not call people who don't vote for hillary sexist.

He just said that if you have a problem voting for a women (which some people do), he encourages getting over it.

Nothing wrong

womxn cannot be sexist, you silly leaf

Except women are not good leaders.

It's a good thing I'm not voting. If I was I would vote Trump.

If he wants it to be about race or gender. I would always vote white male.

He's just trying to guilt the bern cucks into voting.

They're the only ones scared of being called "sexist".

Obama is by far the worst president of all time.
8T to 28T in 7 years

Even worse than FDR who caused the great depression.

Again. OP is taking things completely out of context.

Obama did not call people who don't vote for hillary sexist.

He just said that if you have a problem voting for a women (which some people do), he encourages getting over it.

Stop whining over literally nothing

Honestly, this shit is even more annoying BECAUSE Obama didn't make a big deal about his skin color back in 2008.

Ya just like we were all racist if we didn't vote obummer. Now we are sexist and racist if we don't vote a white woman and a white male vice president.

IFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFFIFIF IF WE OKIE DOKE BECAUSE IT BE FUNNY AN SHEIT

M
INTERNALIZED
S
I
G
Y
N
Y

So you're saying a word can have a definition, but a definition can't fit a word?

How about I shove my hand up your ass and tear out your balls from the inside? See, if you thought like me that would be defined as a threat, but in your thinking it's just a jumble of words with no meaning.

thanks for correcting the record Chaim

It's guilt tripping and horseshit smear tactics you fucking Skype.

White males are the only group of people capable of voting for abstract principles and for their perception of the greater good. I don't know if that's good or bad (it honestly fucks us, and is the reason why libertarianism will never work), but it shouldn't really surprise you.

>VERY desperate obama grasping at straws and incredible hihg speed

WHAT A FUCKING KEK PUSSY

libertarianism always works
u tard

damn man your levels of projection are off the god damned charts

"Stay in the EU you bunch of crumpet eating pedophiles"

That didn't work for him

>"To the guys out there, I want to be honest. You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before and I think sometimes we’re trying to get over the hump," he said.

We havn't had a women President yet because you beat her in 08 you dumbass. If I remember correctly, 08 was her turn too, and you ignored calls to wait & pay one's dues.

He was a big part in starting the wars that gave us all the muslim "children"
He's implicated in the Hillary email scandal.
He lied to the public "I learned about Hillarys emails on the news just like you regular folks" when now it's leaked he sent and recieved emails to that server
Which leads me to believe he's also corrupt as fuck and doing pay to play shit behind the curtain
He added more to US national debt than all previous presidents COMBINED

>You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before
Woman don't really bother to run for President? We've had all of 7 Female Presidential candidates since 1874.