Trump is preparing to revert to managing his businesses

I'm a former volunteer for the Trump campaign. Yesterday, a staffer told me that my work was done after making over 100 phone calls to registered voters.

Apparently, Donald Trump has been reciting his concession speech ever since the RNC stopped funding him.

Kelly Conway -- Trump's campaign manager -- is expected to make a major statement at the end of this month with regards to the future of the Trump campaign.

It's official: The Donald Trump and his advisers know he will lose. He's pulling his resources out of the swing states and preparing to go back to managing his businesses.

There's a rumor that he may even claim to have been a Clinton operative sent to derail the Republican Party so that his businesses aren't damaged by his "offensive and disparaging rhetoric," but I don't personally believe it.

If you have any questions, ask. I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-in-new-poll-in-wake-of-email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How big is ur boy friend's cock?

Provide proof

He's not losing; he knows Clinton is about to be indicted.

this is a pasta, put a bit of effort next time

>Yesterday, a staffer told me
>It's official

This is the kind of retarded horseshit the left comes up with when it comes to their propaganda and meme game.

>My Dad works at Nintendo
>Donald Trump heard reciting concession speech to 'prepare'

This is like a cartoon. You are so, so childlike and dumb.

>Kelly Conway -- Trump's campaign manager -- is expected to make a major statement at the end of this month with regards to the future of the Trump campaign.
You should update your pasta, CTR.

Because I don't think we need any updates at the end of November.

zzzz seen this pasta before, kill yourself.

This is retarded on every level. Even if he was tanking in the polls, which he's not, what difference would another week of campaigning make for his business ventures? Hes taken a year and a half to run for office but he needs to rush back to work a week early rather than finish as strong as possible?

Kill yourself.

>literally just put in another 25mil
>lol he's quitting

He's got to get it in tip top shape before he leaves to become god emperor.

>End of this month

It's November, the election is in a few days. You WILL be done in a few days, you fucking dipshit.

End of the month....

I expect this type of shit from a leaf.

They'll make a major statement regarding the campaign three weeks after the election? Now I'm no political scientist, but that seems a bit strange.

Hes winning though

Faker than the Holocaust, and gayer than OP's black boyfriend.

Source on the $25 million

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-in-new-poll-in-wake-of-email/

>a staffer told me
>hurdur what's a source?

WOWOWOW TRUMP IS DONE WOW FEEL THE JOHNSON AMIRIGHT user?

Nice copypasta, Syrupean faggot

>ever since the RNC stopped funding him

You mean since he stopped funding the RNC?

I remember this copypasta :^)

> current year
> falling for pasta

kek

>Apparently, Donald Trump has been reciting his concession speech

Fake. Donald Trump has never practiced or prepared for anything in his life. He's an incompetent moron.

Stale pasta is stale.

Reminder: Shills were exposed for being compensated with online betting/gambling credits for posting. This is run through an offshore, likely Soros funded, organization.

Globalist criminals using people with gambling addictions to repeat things they don't believe and may not even understand on message boards. Pathetic.

shitty role play, faggot.

try again.

>Kelly Conway -- Trump's campaign manager -- is expected to make a major statement at the end of this month with regards to the future of the Trump campaign.
>End of this month
>November 2nd
>End of this month
>This month
>November
You can at least read the pasta you post before posting it.

Let's do an ama
>one post by this ID

Are they abusing you in the CTR nerd virgin basement? I heard rumors that dem operatives are threatening you guys and in some cases getting physically aggressive, when is the last time you saw daylight? This is what happens when you shill for evil nazi like individuals, you dug your own grave, my advice, you can escape by saying the pizza delivery guy requested I go out to pick up the order, too busy, then make a break for it, go settle down in a motel or hotel room, but I doubt you have cash for that, don't go to your residence till the election, they'll just come scoop you up from there. Be safe CTR, you know how this goes down when these people start losing.

Sad!

Beat me to it

>oh look its this fag again...
Everyday its the same spam bs from you. How's being a NEET working out for you? FFS man get a job.

>expected to make a major statement at the end of this month with regards to the future of the Trump campaign

election is in 6 days, kill yourself

>is expected to make a major statement at the end of this month

You forgot to update your pasta, shill.
sage

trump is a child rapist who will spend the rest of his life in prison. he is going out in style, but this is the end of the road for him. he does not recover from this.

Fuck off pedo supporter

I work directly with Trump and his campaign, and can verify that this is false. I've had several meetings with the man directly and keep the entire staff up to date with all internet activity. I'm paid to lurk here, because they don't understand memes at all. We had a 4 hour meeting on Pepe when Hillary decided to say it was a hate symbol, and I had to convince a bunch of 40+ year old men that it was harmless.

I will be completely honest with you guys, he was considering it after pussygate and the RNC denouced him. We were hit pretty hard and thought it might be over. I actually spoke directly with Trump at the time about his apology speech and overall impression that the internet felt about it. It was posts from here that really lifted his spirits. I don't show him screen caps, but provided him with positive feed back so the campaign knew all hope was not lost.

That was our only dark time. Right now we're so far ahead that we know it's in the bag. My last meeting with Trump and kellyanne was 3 days ago. We don't even care about the hillshill shouting jewsa, its nothing. The unexpected comey drop won us this election. Every MSM is bailing on Hillary, and messaging us for statements and asking for exclusives election day when our victory is announced. My contact at CNN told me they aren't even bothering with Clintons people anymore, as they see it as a lost cause.

We had one more major video ready to go viral about clinton incase she pulled a last minute stunt this week, but it looks like shes out of ammo. We wont release it now, because it'll make us look too aggressive.

Every poll we've done is a landslide for trump. We don't filter for party affiliation, apply no weights, just call and ask if they will vote and who they will vote for. Internal polling in key states like FL, MI, OH, AZ and PA have us as nearly 70%.

Be prepared for a landslide folks. Trump only has an acceptance speech prepared.

I have the same source as OP. It's pretty big.

Why would she make a statement at the end of November? You could've at least updated your pasta.

And I'm the President of Nintendo.

Everyone in this thread is getting a Free DS for Christmas

Why would Trump pull his resources when Hillary might get indicted? Why would he do this when he's up in all swing states except Colorado? OP is a moron.

Hah, fucking this

>at the end of the month

>"GUYS TRUMP WILL STOP CAMPAIGNING AFTER HE'S WON"

BREAKING

>is expected to make a major statement at the end of this month
You nerd virgins forgot to update this, it's november already.

>at the end of this month

Keep your pasta up to date Ctr. This is stale

>Apparently, Donald Trump has been reciting his concession speech ever since the RNC stopped funding him.

>Implying trump practices for any of his speeches

Kill yourself irl

>'major statement at the end of this month'
>election ends Nov 8th

Ya forgot to update your pasta OP