Fuck you if you live in one of these states REEEEEEEE!

Fuck you if you live in one of these states REEEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/connecticut-ranked-state-worst-fiscal-status-second-puerto-rico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rhode Island is going red.

Kind of interested to see the polls by county in NY. I'm surprised to this hasn't exploded with how polarized things are here

NJ is going red. He was down 4 before the debate.

>Washington D.C.
>state

>tfw Maryland
>tfw we put based Hogan in but will still go for Hillary cause of the cucks in the Peoples Republic of Montgomery County
Still voting Trump tho

Traditional blue states but keep in mind we don't have a traditional blue candidate. (One that is currently under FBI investigation) so who knows, maybe we will finally see those RED.

>tfw live in the only republican part of NJ

CT never goes red.. I hate it here :(

fucking nogs in DC trying to change the name from District of Columbia, to Douglas Commonwealth....

Give us Marylanders a break. Most of us are red-blooded Trump supporters, we just get overshadowed by the nigs in Montgomery County and Baltimore City. Trust us, if we had a choice, we'd nuke those places.

>Tfw MA is so cucked that we'll undoubtedly see a 40+ difference between candidates
Fuck this state, especially western Mass.

This is basically the deal with all blue states other than California

>tfw everyone I know supports Trump.
>tfw I remember Boston, Worcester and Springfield exist.

CT fag here this doesnt make sense.

Ive seen one small hdog sign in the tri town area but every other house is a large trump sign. When I go upstate all i see is trump too, and everyone around here and their mother is supports trump, somthing isnt right about this

Voted for Trump in MD, but it's more symbolic than anything.

Fellow Crab Cake here,

I have no idea how we can poll +25 Clinton and still vote in a Republican Governor. That is more than a small discrepancy.

youve seen the overwhelming support for trump too then?

I am in MA .. surrounded by Moonbats .. I hate this state

MA here. We elected a republican governor and he's rather popular. Who knows what could happen

If Trump got Christie could he have won NJ or is he hated there because of that bridge?

boy that anecdotal evidence sure is compelling you fucking idiot

>DC
>State

RI here. We're going red.

Fellow bayswimmer here, it astonishes me too because we aren't even close to turning red, we're one of the bluest states but still have the hulk hogan. All I see here is trump signs too.

Really makes ya thunk famalam

I've been up and down the 91 corridor in CT for weeks now and out of every town I've been in I've only seen two Hillary signs. TONS of Trump supporters. Of course we also have schools like Yale and areas like Greenwich so the state will unfortunately always be blue as fuck.

I'm in South Jersey and everyone hates Christie here. That's mostly because he fucks us over all the time though.

CT is broke, they owe 200+% more in state pensions than they have income. They're voting for the inevitable federal bailout they hope will be coming due to years of mismanagement.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/connecticut-ranked-state-worst-fiscal-status-second-puerto-rico/
>worse finances than Puerto Rico

Greenwich, Yale, Uconn, all the googles in Waterbury, Bridgeport, new haven etc. in the suburbs and away from 91/95 it's all Trump country but the cities outnumber the rest of us.

All I see in jersey is Trump signs and stickers. I must have seen 3 Hillary signs total. I could see Trump winning NJ.

Do you live in the city? Because here in the suburbs I was actually pretty surprised by the amount of open support for Trump

Most likely won't go red unless the polls were REALLY a lie to the point of pure propaganda and Trump is actually like 70% support. That would be a red CT.

Still we will have the strongest republican turnout in forever.

DE here, tons of Trump/Pence signs, haven't seen a single Killary sign all the way from Wilmington to Rehoboth.

Ma here, voted Trump last Monday. Way too many shills around though.

Which is fucking ridiculous because just ten years ago we had a great economy and built a nice surplus. Then Malloy came along and shat all over the entire state. That and the increase in minorities, the failing school systems and high taxes make me wanna get the fuck out ASAP.

marylandfag here
feelsbadman, this place is so cucked.
maga lads, take my power and put it where we need it

Hey, I'm getting out 5 family members for Trump, my dad's the only one that won't accept it. Life long dem that voted obama twice and regrets it but won't vote this year. He hates Republicans for no rational reason. He can't put any argument into words. I'm trying my best in CT but it is a hell hole.

Yeah, we have more Trump signs definitely were I drive in the middle of CT. One or two hillary signs. I haven't checked the graveyard yet though for flair, the dead are usually big dem voters.

Western CT needs to fuck off and join the cancer that is NYC