/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Save Huma Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/hillary-rages-dark-divisive-anger-trump-supporters
twitter.com/cnnbrkss/status/793842885313437696
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/david_brock_when_podesta_wrote_clinton_has_to_dump_emails_he_meant_to_make_them_public.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
sendvid.com/d54oqt79
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/793153509218783232
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
youtube.com/watch?v=OXZnubAugas
youtu.be/SKGjczYz1bg
yahoo.com/tech/ny-times-sees-digital-gains-profit-evaporates-144114424.html
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/793788268500357120
scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=drive_web
vault.fbi.gov/social-networking-sites-and-fbi-employee-guidance/Social Networking Sites and FBI Employee Guidance Part 01 of 01/view
washingtonpost.com/politics/former-mafia-linked-figure-describes-association-with-trump/2016/05/17/cec6c2c6-16d3-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
archive.fo/xJuGM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5apt6k/ive_connected_the_dots_for_you_and_have_almost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

plz be real

NEED CONFIRMATION ON THE TRUE PUNDIT FFS REEE

Thx leaf

Previous

REKT!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/hillary-rages-dark-divisive-anger-trump-supporters

Should be some good video material in there if that's you based

SHE'S GETTING ANGRY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHA

nope, this is the temperamental leaf.... should be back on trip tonight

tfw you spawn a genre of memes

Legend, leaf, legend

Why would we want to save Huma?

deciding the fate of the world, ITT

because it reminds people that Hillary Clinton is a murderous wench.

we don't actually give a single fuck about Huma

Uhhhhhh, she's kinda hot, so just one fuck given.

Bump.

Isn't it still a loose end to allow a Saudi agent to go and continue their activities though?

ty sir

holy fuck CTR it's a propaganda meme stop over thinking it...

for fucks sakes....

twitter.com/cnnbrkss/status/793842885313437696

BTFO

Ayyyyyyy, sup

Assume you've seen this
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

Possibly Mr Rich

Even cnn is turning on them! They are being left hang!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/david_brock_when_podesta_wrote_clinton_has_to_dump_emails_he_meant_to_make_them_public.html
David Brock saying that when Podesta said to "dump the emails" he meant "make them public."
So, by that logic, all the signs saying "Dump Trump" were actually promoting him...
top kek

Fake account, it's not CNN.

she's not sleeping.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Good day.
How is it going?

Has Based still not woke up yet?

On a more serious topic, #DraftOurDaughters was brilliant. Sadly, I do not have any ideas left what else could we do for the cause. We have 6 days left, I think we did what we could (and even more than the world would have thought from an anonymous image board). Right now I can not even gasp that so much time has passed since we began.

I have a surprise for you (Based should use this video for a meme) :
sendvid.com/d54oqt79

eh g, no word from based yet... he lives in another time continuum however.... no idea if it's even Wednesday for him...

Yeah, been wondering what happened to him.

Kek'd pretty hard at the actual video Danger and Play made for DraftOurDaughters.

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/793153509218783232

holy fuck we wield power!!!

sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj

How is work today?
My university's library uses Comic Sans. It feels like being inside CTR headquarters.

That was nice indeed.

no work to do, so just being MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=OXZnubAugas

Lurker reporting for duty...
I have an opportunity tomorrow to 'educate' some long-time libs. aside from this video youtu.be/SKGjczYz1bg
Can you provide some positive red pill info that highlights DJT. Plenty against Killary which I'll use, but want to accentuate the positive for balance. Thx~

Seth Rich bump.

I am out.
Keep up the good work.

Depends what age group you're trying to appeal to. If it's kinda younger Berniebros, point out that Trump is anti-establishment and probably the safest LGBT candidate in the race, despite having Pence. Being anti-Islam is pro-LGBT by default. Also remind them that the wall is already approved and paid for, Obongo just never built it because of NAFTA/TPP being too appealing.

If it's people who still legitimately support Hillary, could point out that it's yet another REAL change we'd be getting, which was what people expected out of Obongo. Except Obongo fucked everything up.

Depends what's important to them I guess. With Trump they'd get low taxes, considerably less government, better job opportunities, and more work options at home in the long-run. Might nuke companies like GE if they don't comply, but GE's full of fags anyway.

OY VEY

Hello lads, nice to see even swiss/german/austrian media is reporting on the emails and the Rich releases.

OH MY FUCKING GOD REKT

yahoo.com/tech/ny-times-sees-digital-gains-profit-evaporates-144114424.html

>The prestigious US daily publisher reported a profit of $406,000 -- down 96 percent from the $9.4 million profit in the same period a year ago.
>96 percent

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally the profits of a single McDonalds

$400k.

How many fucking employees do they have? 1000? 2000?

96% decrease

MUH SIDES!!!!

>all those journalism majors in the states are now guaranteed to never have a job

Holy fucking yes.

WE
WAZ
MEDIAZ

n shhhiiiieeeeetttt

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/793788268500357120

HOLY FUCK BTFO

Good. Fuck them!

They should do better journalis and not shill. Their fuckin' corporate majority shareholders are the ones that are dumbing down their real talk.

Thx. It is 40-55 range, intelligent exec-level types that believe in the human rights, civil liberties that listen to CNN and read 'the skim' -types. Believe DJT's racist, bigioted, blah blah that CNN pushes daily. Feel this is worse than Hillary. They don't have a clue what's going on globally and feel those are 'conspiracies' that don't affect them here in America. Those people are 'better off' than they were 8 years ago, so that narrative flies right past them.

I love this meme.

Find stats on exactly how fucked black communities are, if they are using that as their basis. Ridiculous levels of unemployment compared to 08.

We're winning.

The emails Hillary. Hand them over.

Alex Clones

That pic is pure kino.

he actually tweeted it out yesterday after seeing it

Yep, I got all of that I'll use along with that vid and live near Chicago, so that speaks volumes... speaking of which, lots of the local aware bruthas, Uber drivers and taxis are all aware and ready for the change.
Great work.

Is there a working link to the doc???

dammit still need to update text with the new jewgle doc

us this for now scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

CALL ME

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
>Current CFG Google Doc

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf
>CFG Memetic Warfare Battle Room that has CFG Google Doc as of October 30, 2016

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=drive_web
>WikiLeaks: Podesta Email Leaks Archive in Google Doc with URLs and Brief Summaries.

Hmmmmmmm

David?

>nobody replaced the doc link

GOD FUCK

It's
>docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
though.

ughhhhhh guys?
vault.fbi.gov/social-networking-sites-and-fbi-employee-guidance/Social Networking Sites and FBI Employee Guidance Part 01 of 01/view

Gonna need more than that

its because of the slides, then I google a thread to copy paste from.. then it all goes to shit

I called both numbers.

The mobile didn't pick up. Rang, and went to voicemail.

The main phone number is for some cat named David Wagner. Probably an old card.

Screen shot. On phone and can't open

big pdf of FBI social media training material... odd that it would be released at this moment

any good black and white or monochrome memes? need something easy on the pocketbook to print and insert/staple around town

What's this? Johny Gosch?

To respond to your image.

This would be every politician ever Hitler just did it more aggressive to put it lightly.

Lot's of them!

memedump.wordpress.com

Lots dumped at that site, and I guess there will be coming more replies with more links as we speak.

you want more?

this is blowing up on twitter

i have all screenshots, will post if you want

Don't freak out!

It's just a psychological trick to get as many potential Hillary voters to stay at home, as possible.

If people see social proof (in this case, 27 million people staying at home) that not voting is not an unacceptable thing to do, they are more likely to do so.
This is a common thing in marketing, especially in areas such as healthcare, where they show a bunch of people doing the positive thing you want others to do.

Of course, it can backfire, if, for example they show you a bunch of people leaving trash everywhere in an anti-littering ad.
Finally, everyone in the Meme Division should read "Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive" RIGHT NOW!

Does anyone have an estimate on how much of Hillary's voter base consists of Bernouts?

If it's large enough, we should focus more on how Bernie dropped out because of Hillary, and get them to
a.: stay at home
b.: write Bernie on the ballot (by spreading #WriteBernie on twitter)
c.: vote third party
d.: vote Trump (though it would take a lot of energy to redpill them this far)

Naa, thought it would be juicier. If anything stands out or about Chan, wouldn't mind seeing it. Thx homie

hmmm not sure if legit

washingtonpost.com/politics/former-mafia-linked-figure-describes-association-with-trump/2016/05/17/cec6c2c6-16d3-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

uhh Felix, you stabbed a man in the face with the stem of a martini glass?

archive.fo/xJuGM

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5apt6k/ive_connected_the_dots_for_you_and_have_almost/

Tldr

Why the fuck would 650,000 emails be on Anthony Weiner's computer?

BECAUSE IT'S THE DAMN BACKUP OF HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER.

CALL OUT THE FALSE FLAG BY THE DEMS ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW USING THE WORDS "VOTE TRUMP". WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE NOW.