I study politics and psychology and according to your average shitpostings you guys are not even retarded as hell...

I study politics and psychology and according to your average shitpostings you guys are not even retarded as hell, you also have absolutely no idea how this world works.

Thanks god we got a system which makes sure that your ,,opinions'' only end up as memes.

we know how this world works, but we think it is corrupt so we are crashing this plane with no survivors

You just made my point.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

A german psychology and politics student!
Hey man THATS IMPRESSIVE!

Sören, relax. Anna Sophie will be home soon to get fucked by your personal fugee

Yes, you got a paper for parroting the words of some old man standing in the front of the room. Who, surprisingly, also got his paper from another older man.

No one truly understands the nature of life or the world/universe and anyone who claims such is a fraud.

Please, go clean a refugee camp.

>we know how this world works

No. You don't.

trump is a god damn child rapist. Go take your fucking political science and IQ BULLSHIT AND STUFF IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

Dam user! You gave me like this... totally new and fresh perspective on stuff...

I guess I'll strive to be tolerant now and join my local feminist squad...

Bye bye swastika... it is the rainbow flag from now on.

No... really. You were just spot on with your arguments and I have to say:
The politics and psychology studies really really really show.

Now go and get 'em ace!

(Wow! That user is one dang witty fellow!)

Gosh, you're right. I guess I'll vote for Hillary now.

Yeah well I'm a neurosurgeon and a fry cook at Wendy's and I can tell you that if you vote for Hillary Clinton you're going to stop the earth from spinning, and you're going to cause George Soros to live for another 45 years.

>cites "average shitposting"
>doesn't understand how Sup Forums works
>brags about credentials anonymously online
>#notanargument

>Thanks god we got a system which makes sure that your ,,opinions'' only end up as memes

k. keep me posted

hello ctr

I study politics, psychology, underwater African women's basket weaving and advanced memetics and you're wrong.

>College education
>Doesn't know how to use quotation marks

Sure thing Dieter

>a student of pseudo-science
>a student of (((politics)))
>a student
>a student who presents as "wise beyond his years"

>I study politics and psychology
how it feels knowing that you are studying to be a worthless parasite?

>Studying politics and psychology
Stopped reading there, have fun living on the street

was prepping the bull part of your curriculum?

I like how you unironically offer being a student as proof of the meaningfulness of your opinion

>hurr durr I'm smart says me
>ur all dumb says me
Yet all of us get the same weight vote you retard. Figure out how to change that and you may just be the next savior of the west.

Enjoy getting butt fucked by a 'refugee' faggot OP

Your understanding of the human condition is child like. Your country is fucked because of dumb asses like yourself.

>psychology
>politics
>German

Dropped. These are two things you people have been hilariously bad at for over 200 years. Fuck off Hans.

Since when is CTR using German proxies or do they even hire German shills?

If so;
Verpiss dich zurück in deinen sexlosen Keller, du ewige Jungfrau.

Jesus Christ I thought Germans were good at debating. Read the fucking sticky.

Experience trumps your left-leaning political theory bullshit classes OP. You are barely old enough to qualify as an adult.

>hilariously bad at for over 200 years
Weak bait, someone forgets where modern psychology was founded.

Oh look, it's a sophomoric undergrad who thinks he knows shit.
Your professors all hate you, you smug ignorant little cunt.
t.Psych prof

As a student of mathematics, which really isn't in any way related to pretty much anything at all here, and doesn't give me any achievements or even proof of my qualifications, I am an unpaid professional expert at anything I decide to talk about and as so strictly superior to you in every conceivable way.

I hereby declare that you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. From this axiom we can derive that nobody fucking cares what you say, Hans. Now get back to studying for your HS exams instead of reading popsci articles on slate and cracked.

>studying politics and psychology
>in a country with many mechanical, electrical, chemical and biological engineering opportunities
Bernd, dein ganzes Leben ist ein Fehler.

Mutti Merkel doesn't need to hire anyone, the 2 million illegal immigrants are a cover up for ctrs shill base in grrmany.
Every asylium facility is actually a 24h shitpost fabric
You could say we put those camps back running again.
War never changes

whenever one of your arrogant shitposters posts it only increases my power

wow your so smart.

german """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

intellectuals""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Elaborate

Nice dude. I bet in school they didn't tell you that people view the world differently. I'm guessing you're too intelligent for that anyways.

>Thanks god we got a system which makes sure that your ,,opinions'' only end up as memes
lel, your german "system" is coroding as we speak

Have you seen Dresden, Pegida and the rise of AfD? Germany is entering a period of discontent like the rest of Europe and a period of harsh culture war about how Germany should look like. Those opinions will be less and less like memes

>you also have absolutely no idea how this world works.
Neither do Germans otherwise you wouldn't be on course to fuck up Europe for a third time.