Rick will never be this caring again

>Rick will never be this caring again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up4i3sMBl94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was supposed to be a sociopath, in the first episode morty broke his legs and he didn't even paid attention.

He isn't a sociopath, he's just an asshole. He did care about Morty breaking his legs, just not enough. He cured Morty's legs, he just wasn't very sympathetic.

This whole "Rick is 100% evil" idea makes his character boring, in my opinion.

He is not evil, just intelligent.

>Rick is 100% evil
doesn't this scene prove that this isn't the case
youtube.com/watch?v=up4i3sMBl94

That scene also proves OP is full of shit, delete this failure of a thread.

Rick and Morty developed cancer during this season. It started being called this edgy, nihilistic, pseudo-intellectual shit for immature faggots that whip out their IQ level. Then the Citadel episode came out and people were so impressed that the shitposting went away for a while. The cancer was cured.

Then that fucking line brought it back in stride. I never even agreed with the "To be fair you need a very high IQ" copypasta until that line. Whoever wrote it singlehandedly fucked the show over worse than it has ever been before.

There's been no indication that Beth is particularly intelligent, either. It came out of nowhere.

I didn't say Rick is 100% evil. I said the opposite. In fact, I had "Rick is 100% evil" in quotation marks, which you omitted.

I hate when they pull the "Rick legitimately cares for Morty" card. Mostly because it always works on me.

The last episode with good characterization

>what is Tales From The Citadel
If you meant for the main cast then I agree.

The worst part is that the rest of the family (except Jerry) are becoming as jaded and cynical as Rick, when in the first season they all had distinct personalities.

This. It isn't character development, it's character regression. Summer was actually an interesting character in 1 and 2 when she wanted to tag along with Rick but didn't exactly know what she was getting herself into, yet persisting anyways. Now she's just "Woah, look at her, she's just like Rick".

>damn, Morty is just like Rick now lol
>damn, Summer is just like Rick now lol
>damn, Beth is just like Rick now lol
>Jerry is still a total pussy despite rising to the occasion several times before
It's annoying that they're stunting his development, which is interesting, just so they can make all the other characters little mini-Harmons, which is not interesting. Morty becoming jaded is fairly logical, but now there's no one left to be the straight man to Rick.

Does anyone have the reddit post about not being intelligent enough to understand the show?

>He is not evil, just intelligent.

I can't help but feel that there is something inherently damaging about this sentence.

what's the difference between Rick and Jerry?

Daily reminder reminded unto your rememberer.

Just walk away, walkawalka way.

Summer and Morty in Whirly Dirly Conspiracy was anything but jaded and cynical.

Hell you know what? Beth wasn't jaded or cynical either in that episode she was just blinded by her own hubris.

>what ever Rick says it True!
Rick is a self deceiving emotional cripple, that's one of his core defining features.

>I hate when they pull the "Rick legitimately cares for Morty" card. Mostly because it always works on me.
I feel the same way

I like it when he sometimes cares about Summer, too.

not at all? They're just more prone to calling Rick out. They still have their own lives, perhaps we're just seeing less of it.

Rick is such a fucking tsundere.

The show goes out of its way to show Rick is the smartest and is always right. The show will never not vindicate anything Rick says or does

You sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard.