18 YEAR OLD GIRL SENTANCED FOR KILLING HER RAPISTS BABY

abc7chicago.com/news/gang-raped-teen-sentenced-to-10-years-to-life-for-killing-newborn/1553428/
PRO LIFE FAGS DEFEND THIS!!!

A 17 year old girl was gang raped by 4 men in mexico. They knock her up. She cant get abortion because she waited 6 mouths to finally tell people she was raped. So when they baby is born she leaves it to die. Not only was she convicted for murder but everyone is saying that she of raised the RAPE BABY.

Trumps america everyone

side note the KKK just endorsed trump.

if your daughter was raped would you make her raise the rape baby?

Do you pro lifers think abortion is ok in rape cases

>trump's america
>in mexico
whoops forgot about the wall did you
didnt think this through huh

Well she is from America and only whites conservatives are condemning her actions.

>she waited 6 months to finally tell people

BOO HOO WHY DO MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

I am pro choice all the way. My wife had two abortions before she meet me. I have no problem with it. I would love her even if she had a few half black babies but she doesn't which is even better.

sure, she was "raped"

more than likely she is such a fatty she didnt realize she was pregnant until it was too late

I do.
>b-but it's not the baby's fault

I know it's not. Don't care. Take it out and smash it with a brick.

She only got 10 years for this man the justice system loves women so fucking much

If you were raped in the ass by 4 men do you think you would be able to think clearly right away?

>she waited 6 mouths

I know this is bait but you are a massive cuck.

This

I think she shouldn't of did any time at all. She didn't want the baby and had no way of preventing this pregnancy since it was rape. If anything the man should be charged with the babys murder not her.

i'm only pro life for white babies

she should be released

>what is adoption

if it was trumps america the baby wouldn't have been born

because the mexicans wouldn't have been in the country

Well im not a cuck. I just know that my current wife has fucked many blacks. She told me she used to have a fetish for black cock. Which I totally understand blacks are amazing at sex and have large cocks that pleasure women like crazy.

>shouldn't of

Barely literate. America needs better schools. Sad!

>get pregnant
>wait six months to tell anyone
>leave a newborn child to die when you could have given it up to adoption
>only get 10 years because muh vaginuh
>WHY DO MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES WAH PATRIARCHY

With digits like that I was expecting a revenge story about a rape victim who hunted down her attackers children.

Instead it's just someone who didn't get a timely abortion because muh feelings. Boring as shit.

Who would adopt a rape baby? The baby is not even white.

>this has anything to do with trump or america

bad bait. nice digits.

The men didn't murder the baby, she did. She could have given it up.

Yes, your priorities would be.

1.) Police report and rape kit
2.) Lawyer up
3.) Medical/STD test to assess damage

it was american laws that didnt allow her abortion. Laws that are supported by republicans

jism balls! you ARE a total Cuck who is voting for Hillary

the girl was 17 and was gang raped. If you were raped what would you do?

Only if it threatens the life of the mother. As for cases of rape there is no difference between a rape baby and a regular baby as such both deserve an equal chance of living

was the baby responsible for the rape? what did THE BABY do to deserve being murdered????

PRO DEATH FAGS NEVER ANSWER THIS!!!!

/thread

well lots of women do love BBC

>If you were raped what would you do?
mourn my male family member that was murdered so i could get raped

then go to the cops/hospital

If you got raped in the ass by 4 men do you gain the right to murder babies?

What exactly is the magic number of anal rapists that unlocks baby killing?

She should have killed herself for being such a dumb slut instead of taking out her anger on the innocent babe.

>not a cuck
>literally a cuck
You have a mental disorder user.

>raped

Sure she was. She should have put the baby up for adoption.

>wah why won't mean old Republicans let me murder my baby

Her baby her choice /s

1. She was given every chance to get a free abortion without her parent's consent or knowledge.

2. She was given every chance to walk into any number of centers where she can literally just dump the baby in a box and walk away with no questions asked.

She chose neither path.

Is the rape her fault? No, but the choices she made afterwards were her own. To treat her with greater leniency in this area just because she is female is to engage in the bigotry of low expectations.

>punishing someone for killing a shitskin

triggered desu

That fucking sucks for her.
She got gang raped, had the DNA of a disgusting Mexican slime baby festering inside of her like a tapeworm, and now she's getting charged for doing the wolrd good by offing her spawn.
What a world

Nice bait

this. She had no say in the birth of the baby. She was raped.

Actually it's Obama's America at the moment.

>just because she was raped makes it okay to literally murder a baby
Sage

you obviously don't know the emotional damage being raped causes you stupid fuck, especially gang raped

U don't deserve these trips
She deserved what she got

God dammit Ben gtfo

These are all true. the reason cuckholding is on the rise is because blacks are amazing at sex. They last the longest and there huge dicks always hit the gspot. There is a reason blacks have more sex than whites.

>She cant get abortion because she waited 6 mouths to finally tell people she was raped.
Her own fucking fault for not getting an abortion

Adoption you retarded nigger

Your black aren't you. Do you really think you will fool white girls with this?

6 months is well past the point of viability. Unambiguous murder. She could have easily just given it up or even left it at a fire department, this happens all the time.

WHY did she wait 6 months?

This
This too.

No one should face punishment for killing a worthless shitskin, especially if they didn't want it or didn't deserve it.

>go to Mexico
>get gang raped

considering most rapes are never reported at all. I think this is bs

why didnt the cunt put it up for adoption? or leave it on the steps of a church?

>Whitebois think abortion is good
Kek
Dumb bitches deserve to get raped, and raped whores deserve to pop out some little bastard.

Not at 6 fucking months. That's a god damn baby!

>She cant get abortion because she waited 6 mouths to finally tell people she was raped
>She cant get abortion because she waited 6 mouths to finally tell people she was raped

They sell pills that terminate pregnancies within 2 days of conception for like $15-$30

Six months is too late. Very simple. OP favors late term abortion which is murder.

I like how everyone defending this cunt is completely ignoring every single post about adoption.

Was it "regret rape?"

she of raised the baby? damn learn your language

and if your daughter was gang raped by BBC's You would expect her to keep that baby. Well it probably wont be rape since she will enjoy the sex.

And she could have also got an abortion without telling people.

Who wouldn't condemn this? It was a kid. How is it the kid's fault. Something should have been done before the kid was born. You can't kill people just because you're a damaged psychopath due to past hurts.

How do you know most rapes aren't reported if they aren't reported? How do you know of their existence?

Either way I think this is the same deal as 1945.

Fuck some random people. Get pregnant. Cry rape.

Quit eating feminist propaganda. There's no way to accurately guage unreported crime other than cases where someone goes missing like kidnapping or murder

>Mexican trash gets raped in Mexico and gives birth to her rapist's baby in California
>Trump's America
Okay you are one especially retarded shill

If you're raped get a morning after pill.

Someone has to pay, might as well be a newborn!

>literally leaves her own child to DIE
>gets upset when arrested for it

I am a bastard rape baby and I approve of this

nobody deserves a life like mine

She's an illegal alien and we're going to be keeping her in our prisons?

so she was too lazy then to take a morning after pill?or maybe she wanted to get pregnant so she could go ahead and kill the baby as revenge

Surrrrrrrre because rape victims always think ractionally. Especially after a tramtic experience like being gangraped.

can your parents kill you now??

stop saying stupid shit that neither you nor anyone else really believes in order to defend infanticide

If I was raped and forced to bear the rapist child I could see myself killing it.

Adoption.

The genes of rapists should be forcibly removed from the genepool.

Specially of rapist mexicans.

This

Women love black cocks. So many women seek out the thrill of fucking a black man. Once they find out how grwt the sex is and and how aggressive and forceful the BBC was they always go back. Which is why so many wonen that have tried BBC always cheat for more.

she wasn't forced to bear a rapist's child, she's just to dumb, lazy, and scummy to have done anything about it

It wasn't the babies fault she was raped, she should have offered it up for adoption if she couldn't care for it.

Nothing wrong with cuckholding! We as whites cannot pleasure our wives. Our dicks are too small. We need to watch and learn how black men have sex so we can try to pleasure our wives.

what a fucking retard.

stupid monkey.

You should stop shitposting niggers.
Have a (You).

and nothing of value was lost

>mexicans rape

Wow, how about some news op.

Mothers must die for their children

Fucking racist girl im sure the boys had a sexual emergency!

Please, America, vote Trump.

This. Black men cannot rape because all women love having sex with blacks. If a woman says she was raped by a BBC its only because she is married or in a committed relationship and cannot admit she was a dirty cheated lusting after hung black cock.

It wasn't even a baby at a certain point, so it should've been aborted.

>b-b-but cells without a brain are babies
They aren't.
However, since she's a retarded bitch she let it grow into an ACTUAL baby. Which proves the point that even adult women seem to need male supervision not to fuck up.

Morning after pill is an abortive for very very very early stages.

>pro abortion
>anti death penalty

I will never understand this. all for 100th trimester abortion

>she of raised