Holy shit, there's an entire very popular youtube channel called: Dating Beyond Borders

Holy shit, there's an entire very popular youtube channel called: Dating Beyond Borders
Here's the German woman one: youtu.be/cdU2RSj5bzI
>dating a mudshit
kek.
So, do you guys think they're getting money from George soros types? Is there a cabal behind it?

Self correction, not very popular, just the
>dating a German woman
One, kek

wow i can just go to germany and get free german pussy?

why don't we all pretend to be refugees? brb plane ticket to italy

As a German, this is full of bullshit.

I think it's just an attempt at these people to make some money off views/ad revenue but I do find the fact that almost all the videos with a white person, the other one HAS to be non-white

>tfw I tan pretty well, have dark brown hair and a beard
Could it work?

The whole west pushes the race mixing narrative. I'm not suprised.
I'm sure some companies mix the races just to not appear racist. As soon as you hire two caucasian actors SJWs lose their shit. What companies do not realise is that most customers just don't care what some feminists or SJWs find offensive.

I was talking about the advice regarding German women. It is bullshit.

You mean they DON'T like talking politics? kek. Yeah that was kinda what I was getting at anyway. The videos may not be accurate but if they make enough with click bait titles, etc enough poo in the loos, arabs, and asians will see them and watch them

Re-read 1984.

It's our world now.

lol that one comment about not having two non-whites HAHAHA the retards who are challenging him really need to fucking stop. He's fucking with leftists.

It's a mi of 1984, A Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, and pretty much any dystopian novel you can thing of
>mfw there's a company out there that's literally called Soylent and it sells a bunch of soy products and shit in minimalist dystopian processed packaging

I think I get it. So refugees get welfare money, Soros convinces the cucky Germans to flood in a million shitskins in any way how, and a sizeable percentage of that group would be paid welfare money, so much so that the german state is strained economically and more susceptible to regime change.

judge dredd accurately apes our present, what with fatties, ugly clinics and a population that follows crazes

You cuck white race over next 40 years so you can globalize more easily?
Not sure how will they do it with SA though.

That too.

>I was talking about the advice regarding German women. It is bullshit.
wel...enlighten us hans

German women are a lost cause

>talking about politics is a huge turn on for them

>be me
>dated a German woman
>didn't dump me properly
>just never called again
>when I called she made up excuses not to see me
>threatened to get a restraining order when I aksed her why
>neveragain.jpg

Are all German women this cold hearted?

guess you shouldnt have been a fucking white male Hans

>just never called again
>when I called she made up excuses not to see me
Pretty much every German woman
They just ignore you and hope you will "get it".

Looks like an Italian to me

You know you are dating a german woman when your name starts with mohamed

>Migrant man

>Blonde woman

Every. Single. Time.

I swear to god this cuck thing is getting worse.

are you blind? hes quintessentially british

honestly, where do I sign up to make Marxist propaganda and shill on the internet?
seems like a comfy job desu

>Germany

DEUTSCHLAND
JA

there's no way this is real

Well, German women have been going across the border for years during the summer to go to my country and fuck here.

Yours are smarter, they get paid over here.

>DEUTSCHLAND
>JA

i wouldnt be suprised jew, women are all kinds of fucked up creatures

They're either uneducated or have useless college degrees and a superiority complex so no one's fussed about them leaving.