Do people with brown eyes even have souls?

It's like yeah, your skin might be white..but are you really?

There just seems something lacking in them. Like they will never on the same level of a blue eyed Aryan. A girl could be incredibly beautiful but if she has brown eyes she immediately becomes irrelevant to me apart from casual sex.

you've got it the wrong way round
blue eyes are cold and evil family

Men with blue eyes are natural born cucks.

This. My blue eyed friends were basically soulless sociopaths

I can get my eyes laser treated to turn them blue. I have hazel eyes though.

Why are blue eyes superior if they are a genetical mutation? And if they are "aryan" eyes, then all countries that face the black sea are Aryan because the mutation started there

can't argue with this statement. Sweden is the cuck kingdom.

If your eyes aren't purple you are NOT WHITE.

If your eyes are purple it just means that you're a Targaryen.

I don't actually care 2bh

All colours are white and European. In the German population the only colour you might not find is black, but I think it's present among Iberians and Italians. There are other things to look out for, like facial features, skin colour... you know, anthropologic racism 101.

>shiteyes detected
Might as well call yourselves refugees

Meme aryan colors is allied propaganda ancient memetic warfare.
By adhering to them you are indulging in nigger-tier meme neonazi understandment of what race or ethnicity is, which in reality has little to do with color but overall genetical makeup.
There are about 16 genes effecting eye color, for instance, on top of that, the phenotype expressed will not be reflective of the combination itself.
This niggetynig pseudoscience is in line with 'hitler wanted to kill everyone who WUZN NORSE' blue eyed blonde haired.
Distasteful, subversive meme magic. Bury this sick filth already.

Only a total pleb would reduce genetics to colors. And only a kike would enable it whilst acknowledging its irrelevance

ITT: JIDF divide n conquer tactics

well, at least it's a break from CTR

Hazel eye masterrace reporting in.
Its the 3rd in rarity after brown and blue.
Just some fun shitposting, relax

I bet you only say this because you don't have blue eyes and wish you had. Same argument as manlets

>My blue eyed friends were basically intelligent and industrious

ftfy

No, never trust anyone with Brown eyes. I honestly think they are all soulless pieces of shit. They are worst than Gingers, I've known good Gingers but never anyone with Mud eyes.

For anyone wondering why everyone else thinks racists are idiots, I invite you to this post. Here, a man admits his racist bullshit does not work in practice (known good Gingers) but goes on to describe a fictional ranking of the world's people based on their eye color.

stop dividing aussie faggot

My mother has the most vibrant blue eyes I've ever seen, and she's a fucking bitch.

Somehow I ended up with green eyes, and my son has them too, thank fuck.

It makes sense though, all niggers, spics, asian, arabs, you name the shitskin has brown or black eyes. Unironically these people are 99% of the time subhuman savages.

You're right, all gingers are scum too. Gas the Gingers and Mud eyes.

Brown eyes master race here. Enjoy your macular degeneration.

>ancient memetic warfare

I like that.

Also check'd

Don't a lot of Romanians have brown eyes? Although you could say it checks out, too [spoiler](kek)[/spoiler].

Do spoilers not work here? I could have sworn they do.

>Implying qts with sweet and warm brown eyes are not the best kind of qts

Pleb

gold in light

They have souls they're just miffed that they're forced to spend their one life as an untermensch.

35% have blue eyes and lots of hazel, I've seen more than brown actually

Lmao enjoy your melanomas recessivecuck

was supposed to reply to OP my bad

Green, but who the hell cares?
It's the same fucking shit everytime
Whatever I am is white, everyone else isn't.
People with nordic ascendancy will say only snowniggers are truly white
germanic ascendancy, germanics AND nordics are white, since they will define all germanic tribes including nordic as the same group
celtic ascendancy will go for germanics, nordics and celts, which weren't even an ethnic group but a culture/language (somehow a panonian, iberian and irish guy are exactly the same, genetically)
And then everyone else will extend it to the acceptable threshold of whiteness marked by their own position.

In addition, this is assuming you can conflate ethnicity and country, assuming every fucking germanic stayed east of the rhine, which never fucking happened, and every "celt" stayed west. Vikings never invaded Ireland, visigoths never raided fuckeverything in Europe, Galice is the same as Andalusia, Bavaria is the same as Denmark and Italy is a conglomerate of pasta eating Sardinian-turk rape babies.
Go fuck yourself

U a witcher?

First time an aussie doesnt shitpost.
so true

What does it mean if I have yuuge green eyes? Like, anime-sized eyeballs.

My dad has light blue eyes and I have light green eyes.

Feels good to have the rarest eye colour lads

>tfw 3/4 of your grandparents have blue eyes
>tfw you end with brown eyes while your brother has blue ones

At least I can still have kids with blue ones I guess....

>who cares
Actual whites, women, men if you're gay, everyone. Here if you have blue eyes the teachers will give you a better grade.
You can't be white without blue eyes, because then asians and spics will be too

I don't nitpick and try to see the good in my countrymen, even if they lost the genetic lottery.

I believe it was Aristotle that once said that tawny haired men with green eyes were always heroic and redheads were of poor character

>another thread dedicated to pure vanity

>muh pretty colors

You are a cancerous and worthless nothing.

>Do people with brown eyes even have souls?
No, they don't. And neither do people with blue eyes, or green eyes. No one does.

Does hazel count as brown?

Literally my only close friend with blue eyes let his girlfriend fuck one of his best friends

I have brown eyes and can confirm I am the son of satan and do not have a soul. Everyone with brown eyes know each other and can secretly telepathic communicate and eventually we plan to rise up and kill you all and harvest you for your differently-colored eyes and your precocious souls. We also like drugs alot.

Better than having 2 turds for eyes

spot on

>women
Oh, i don't doubt that. Women care only about being, that's why they're so fixated on looks.
Men care about doing more than being, you become to do, not do to become.
What matters in regards to race is not how pretty you are, you dumb faggot kike, it's the collective psychology and behavior of your group. What they do, what they can achieve.

A filthy penny grubbing gypsy would never understand that.

>non white deciding what matters and not
Just like niggers calling out racists.
Tweet some #browneyesmatter, I'll repost it

I define whites as people of european ancestry that's all

>being proud of your genetic mutation that makes you weaker

Only reason you eyelets didn't die out was because you're ancestors inbred between themselves because no master race would breed with a inferior color looser

>Romania
>White

Gyppos are not european, stupid

Same

>gypsy thinks he's white because he has purdy eyes

>basing someones worthiness on the color of their eyes

Boy it sure is autism today

If you have green eyes - you're most probably not fully White. Most churkas from Caucasus I've seen (Chechens, Armenians, Georgians, etc) are complete brown hairy arab-tier - and have green eyes. When I ask someone supposedly White with green eyes about their heritage, they're always acknowledge some non-whites in their line.

>today

Edgy

>fully white

Skins white, eyes brown. = Not white. Lmfao You can't make this shit up. Time to collect wellfare and quit my job.

jewish divide and conquer thread
sage

I have green eyes with one eye having a small patch of brown

What does that make me?

Can you really be this dumb?

Brown eyes were those that built ancient civilizations that are still present today.

Eye color is a basic way for divide and conquer. Sure would be nice to have blue eyes when they look exotic. Not possible? Just move along and be productive.

Who here /grey eye masterrace/

Both my parents have blue eyes, dad has blonde hair and mom has brown hair. What the fuck are you talking about? Green eyes are most common in Northern and Central Europe.

The greatest men in history all have brown eyes

this

Hitler, Jesus, Eminem, Sia, all have blue eyes

>masterrace
>cant even poo in the loo

get the fuck out

Why does this JIDF meme still exist?
I thought it died off long ago, kek.

that's a weird list man

It's not a meme, a non white literally can't have blue eyes, that's what makes us different

eminem is albanian though

But the eye you keep on the streets is consistently brown, pajeet

rude
also pls stop with this divide and conquer bullshit

you can

>can't
Should of added most of the time, since albino niggers with blue eyes exist :^)

It's not though, you only see non blue eyed turds complain
Nice photoshop

>Green eyes are most common in Northern and Central Europe.

That's bullshit and you know it. Most common are blue, gray and combination of those. Green is not common for real Whites.

Also, your fellow Aryan here

>1 post by this ID
FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID FOX ACID

Black sea as in romania/ukraine?
There are black african countries better than those two.

Yup but we're whiter than you wannabe romans

The only man who ever tried to actually fix the problem had blue eyes

Your wife's son
Fixed that for you

Interesting, but I am from the deep (ie 100% white) part of the Midwest, and my family is German and Polish. As far as I know I am entirely European descended. Pink nipples, etc.

>believing in shitty memes
I like the US too much to make fun of it.

lmao

i get it, shitty!

Oswald Mosley tried too, you know

Poop irises detected. What's it like being the missing link between niggers and humans?

>gypsy shitposting this hard because his blue eyes is literally the only thing he can cling onto to claim whiteness

sad

>divide and conquer

Brown eye + white skin is literally Nomadic rape baby tier. Better start praising Tengri, Hunnic bastards.

>still has shit in his eye holes
:(

notice how they have to put special highlights in her eyes to make her look beautiful because brown eyes are not seen as beautiful

nice ass. how noble and classy of you

>tfw i have brown eyes but my sons have blue eyes