Two school girls stabbed, one dead in Abbotsford, Canada

There's allegedly a video. Anyone have sauce?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/abbotsford-stabbing-1.3832469

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEMHj5mq6vU
everipedia.com/letisha-reimer-abbotsford-secondary-school/
globalnews.ca/news/3039459/two-people-injured-two-schools-locked-down-after-stabbing-incident-in-abbotsford/
everipedia.com/emily-isaak-abbotsford-secondary-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are leafs so violent?

OP here. Found the video. Looks like a tall white lanky leaf. youtube.com/watch?v=nEMHj5mq6vU

Was it rapefugees?

looks like a roastie got btfod by an autist.

That's what I was wondering, but the guy in the video looks pasty white as fuck.

Bbbbut...wwwe..have GUN CONTROL LAWS!

>Lanky autist
GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

woman screaming, doing nothing to solve the problem as usual

I honestly try to not be sexist but why every time things get dangerous, even the most dyke, butch, lesbian becomes a screaming bitch calling for a man to fix the problem.

Proof that weed is a dangerous drug

All Canadians are terrorists.

b-b-b-but we have g-g-gun c-control l-laws

hehehehehe ahhhh i enjoy news like this

inb4 natives

I can watch the most atrocious things done to niggers or chinks just being chinks.
But that video fucking got to me. Am I getting soft?

What's new? Leafs are so cucked and pussified that their mere existence is just meh. Anyone can easily kill or defeat a leaf. They should just surrender to Puerto Rico or something.

TAKE THOSE KNIFES!

Haha good riddance coalburner cunts

It was a white as a glass of milk on a paper plate during a snowstorm at a klan rally autist actually

>open defecation

time to ban assault knives, america

>Abbotsford

Shithole, filled to the brim with ragheads and inbred pajeets. Pretty funny something like this happened though, I wonder why he would have done such a thing but roasties are a dime a dozen. Don't really care much despite once living there.

Fuck 'em. This is what you get for putting Canada into the ground, stupid fucking politicians. People get restless to use a euphemism and start killing each other

Lol @ those screams, whore took it lying down.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

Fallen leaves
Fallen leaves
Fallen leaves
On the ground

I used to drive truck and would make regular deliveries into Kamloop BC. I quickly found out that Canadians arent these super nice people like how they are portrayed in the USA, especially if they find out that youre from the US.

>Be Cucknadian
>Get Stabbed

lmfao underrated

WHy are all canadians scumbags?
remember that canadian who went around running over unarmed soldiers?

Evolution.

Asian.

At least the only casualties were leafs.

mirror?

The guy has dark black hair. Is he Asian? what is the fucking story

She's probably a leftist. White traitors are worse than any nigger or chink.

You are soft.

>woman screaming, doing nothing to solve the problem as usual

It might have been the girl being stabbed that was screaming.

>be leaf
>get stabbed
At least it wasn't by a Chinamans dick this time.

British definition of asian? Or rest of the world definition of asian?

white boys are sick

No, you have a healthy, normal in-group bias

At least the girls won.

We won't find out the reasons for this for ages, cops in Canada routinely don't report anything and trials take 2-6 years to happen, which are typically sealed from media.

This guy will end up claiming some kind of nonsense emotional distress and walk out with only a few years jail time.

woah its almost as if banning guns doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things

GET A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE

>BC

There's your problem

Syrup niggers BTFO!

>mudslimes

Surprised this made it onto Sup Forums. I live 20 minutes east of this school in another town and know a few people that graduated from that school back in the day.

So far all we know is that it was a lanky white kid that apparently isn't even a student of the school. Honestly I'm surprised it wasn't an immigrant, Abbotsford has a much higher population of muslims than most other towns east of Vancouver, people have been jokingly referring to it as Afghanisford for years.

Yeah, but it does make them about four times less likely in terms if how much less deaths are suffered.

Asians have a history of going on stabbing sprees in schools too, plus this guy didn't even go to the school he targeted it.

Gonna find out he was probably Chinese undiagnosed schizo nutjob again. Plea insanity, get a few years in a hospital and be free before 2019.

Are you actually serious?
If this person had easy access to guns it would likely have been much worse.

That's usually the case.

They were canadian dumbass. canadian citizen just like you.

This

>mudslime detected

Dude, their homicide rate is well over four times as high as just about any other civilised country, no need to take them serious on the issue if they're closer to Iran and Thailand than to France.

that school looks pretty

without blacks we'd be on the same level as europe

bro canada made those mudslimes Canadian.

Their the Canadians now.

just like you user

what about me

The point still stands

Muslim.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down.

Criminally underrated.

100% truth right here.

It's like a fucking slasher!

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

She shouldn't have sucked that chink cock

Not if EVERYONE caried a gun.

Mutual assured destruction policies are the best.

Protip for my American friends. Any Canadian city named after a place in England is a legendary shithole. Abbotsford is no exception.

He looks either asian or light skinned middle eastern to me.

I'm in Vancouver, someone from there told me that some people said he was not as light skinned as the video may suggest. Take that with a grain of salt.

wow, hopefully he gets some counseling! he'll be missing his formative years in prison

Authorities say the suspect is not a student at the school, may not even be a teen.

This is the girl that dies, the other is still alive: everipedia.com/letisha-reimer-abbotsford-secondary-school/

#imwithher

4th video in the news article

globalnews.ca/news/3039459/two-people-injured-two-schools-locked-down-after-stabbing-incident-in-abbotsford/

fuckin animal killing some random. if the country wasn't morally deficient he would pay for this with his life

>London
>Brampton
>Surrey

He's not wrong guys.

That doesn't make them not mudslimes

BIN

THAT

KNIFE

holy shit

Hello MGTOW. How's the virgin life?

Shit I never even realized how true this was

Amazing that it was three Anglo countries in a row too

>inb4 60%

thats why the death count is one

That's not how it works.

Keep in mind that BC's psychiatric "penitentiary" is within a days bus trip from here, where the craziest people in BC get unsupervised day leaves (only a few in the prison don't).

If the man in the video pleads insanity (he almost certainly will), this is where he will be sent.

This is what happens when men snap after the 24/7 feminist,liberal,athiest,communist shit coming from every direction.

Tell me about the rabbits george.

At least the qt one didn't die everipedia.com/emily-isaak-abbotsford-secondary-school/

Pretty sure she's the chick in the vid getting stabbed.

That jet black hair on buddy screams asian or derka.

Thank the Queen they were only stabbed and not shot!!

>Atheism in the same category as Feminism
Christfag detected

Militant Athiesm(the ideology that murdered over 130mn religious people in the last century) is the most edgiest cancer of all.
Same tier as the others I mentioned.

Yes because we know the driving force behind communism were those pesky Atheists! ;^)

WHEN THE FUCK WILL CANADA BAN HIGH CAPACITY MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT STUDENTS!!!

>Militant Atheism was responsible for Stalin and Mao
Who created this meme?

Oh and
>Not believing in a sky Jew is "edgy"

t. roastie

holy fuck isnt that the town where the guy in the tonka truck was yelling at some poo in the loo was filmed?