Where are all the Turkroaches? I haven't seen a roach flag in days

Where are all the Turkroaches? I haven't seen a roach flag in days.

Sa yapraam

They were successfully exterminated you fucking leaf.

>wants roaches to pollute Sup Forums
Kill yourself leaf

We could try to n00k them.
Oh wait..

>impling german posters aren't turks

summoned

They are all turkered out.

Here, have a (You)

>write a reply
>get responded LE ROACH STFU ROACH XDD

so what is the point in discussing things?
moot actually killed Sup Forums by adding flags before he is gone

There are a noticeably smaller amount of turkish posters after the fake coup. It's also a matter of fact that at least several million were locked out of the internet recently in some regions, though I believe mostly those are Kurdish.

This
I stop writing when I remember I'm on Sup Forums

They are currently being overtaken by wannabe-dictator Erdoscam.

Most Turkish people who can speak English well enough are probably preparing for civil war or are already in jail.

Grats Turkey. You agreed to be the next proxy for the Foreverwar.

what a meme explanation. literally NOTHING has changed since the coup, except the people who know english and have a profession, they are now focused on leaving the country. there is no preparation for civil war, nobody that's well educated cares about these shitty lands. they just want to leave the country as soon as possible.

We didn't agree, majority of country are ignorant islamic cucks hypnotized by religious propaganda.

Most roaches who can speak proper English are either in jail, planning to leave the country or already left.

Wish we could turn things back but it is too late now, by the time these faggots realize what erdoscum is doing it'll be already too late.

Turkey was a secular country once, now we're going towards becoming another shitty middle east country.

Also this

Turks are nordic and based

You best run soon.
Not long until you disappear into camps and the death sentence is back. First the Kurds, then the "traitors".
And once he starts invading Greece, shit goes down.

But where will you guys go?

Who the fuck would want them after seeing what they do to their own country, once a paragon of what an Islamic country in the ME COULD be, now it's going to be another 3rd world shithole, albeit not overnight..

USA is about to go on a war and they have the shittiest society in the world that imposes different kind of fascism they call "liberalism"

Russia is also going on a war

EU is infested with arabs and probably will be involved in the war

China is safe but you are not seen as a human

Only choice left is australia

Australia on suicide watch

Exile-Turks would be fine, I think. Same thing as back when Islamists exiled secular Iranians. Europe suddenly had an influx of top-notch doctors.
>implying Australians will see you as humans
You guys are straight fucked.
The most easy place would probably be Germany. But Germany is full of pro-Erdoscum Turks and Germans who are sick and tired of immigrants. Your only chance would be to quickly increase average Turkish image in EU and snitch on Erdogans Islamist cells. (He has been providing most Imams in EU for decades.)

Or go to Hong Kong.
It's mostly non-Chinese anyway.

Im applying for masters in EU this week. Comp. Engineer and I'll probably leave until Jan 2017

ne alaka amk başvurular mart nisan civarı bitiyo

Sadece kis donemi almiyorlar ki amk, yaz donemi basvurulari kasim sonu bitiyor. mart-nisan gibi basliyorsun

Okuldan okula degisiyor ama bazi yerlere sadece kis icin basvurabiliyorsun

burs nerden bulcan, okul parasız oluyo da yaşam masrafını napıcan

shoo shoo

and shoo shoo to you too

Basvurdugum yerlerde tuition fee yok genelde donem basina 100 euro istiyor genelde.

Ailemin durumu cok kotu degil bi kismini onlar karsilayacak onun disinda part time calisabiliyorsun yapacak biseyler bulacagim artik.

It's that roach eating spider, someone keeps posting, scared them away.

Uga buga schlompdi opdi ügmügshlüg!!!

>you will see Turkey destroyed in your lifetime
what a time to live

Yaaaay!!!

Cant wait to see your country get cucked forever by immigrants. Sweden and Germany will be the middle east of EU.

Dont forget to thank merkel kraut :)

You country will look like that by that time........

* your *

Guess who ruined it Roach

they are busy writting poems and picking flowers for their beloved leader

Arkadaşlar bu tahtanın yüzde 90'ının altyaş/götü yanık stormnigger/3 iqlu wannabelerle dolduğunu biliyorsunuz değil mi?
şu hamamböceği memeini icat eden mesela hollandalı 14 yaşındaki altyaş bir kıbrıs rumuydu.

Erdo kek unplugd the servers.

To much fun out in the world.

bulup anasını sikelim

biliyoruz. kırmızı haplı olduğunu iddia eden bu mekan mavi haplı 14 yaşında götü yanık sıçanlardan oluşuyor.

>anamız sikildi suçlusu roachlar

Örks mrks lülülälöblublü ükschmür cunt?

You imported rednecks for grunt work and failed to integrate them into your society.
Not even roaches like krautroaches. They are fucking apes and can't even speak proper Turkish/German most of the time.
Same will happen with the 1m refugees you took in, they breed faster than you. Your country will be sandnigger majority in 20 years.
Your people are brainwashed by liberal media and guilt syndrome and you can't even do shit but watch when refugees just go around raping people.
Your so called "progressive" media and government cover up the refugee crimes so people won't wake up.
Enjoy getting cucked faggot :)

YALLA YALLA DÖNER LAN

ben de 14 yaşımdayken kürtlere söverdim. ama sorun şu ki, 2005'te bunu herhangi bir foruma yazdığımda banlanıyordum. suç altyaşın değil, suç altyaşı banlamayan moderasyonun.
Sup Forums'in en büyük sorunu moderasyon. moderasyon olmayan tahtaların sonu toruchan gibi olmaktır
kırmızı hap mimi zaten milenyum çocuklarının elinde heba oldu. koskoca matrix bebelerin elinde piç oldu

Stealth Indonesia

>You imported rednecks for grunt work and failed to integrate them into your society.
You can´t intergate roaches no matter where they come from. It´s impossible!

Hello hans, will you help me with german exam?

You can integrate anyone. Your government is just incompetent. You let people form ghettos and fail to educate and assimilate them.
You also let them get away with crime because they are "migrants". Enjoy the islamization and sandnigger infestitation now.

Ok repeat after me:
Isch wolle Geld von die Staat und fette Wohnung, sonst isch mache verkaufe Droge du Nazi!!!
When you come here say that sentence, but say it agressively and grab your testicals while doing it.

>Enjoy the islamization and sandnigger infestitation now.
>now
kek.

toruya noldu bu arada, ip olayı doğru mu?

How far have fallen German brothers that even roaches complain.
Niggers will nig and roaches will roach.

Germany, posting under German Flags, claiming asylum as Syrians.

>using 'gitare fahren' like sentences in class

i only liked the nazi part, this is way too much.

Only german you need to understand as a t*rk:

>Ein Döner mit Alles
>Ein Döner mit Alles extra scharf

* we*

Anasıda sikildi

benim gibi postlamayıp sadece lurklayanlara zararı var mı

Hello kamaraden
stop saying stupid shit. Or else pic related

>implying that wouldn't be an improvement

Eğer herhangi bir fotoğrafa tıkladıysan geçmiş olsun Rıza baba kapını tıklar yakında

>tfw ich bin nicht mag döner

yok mu şöyle bi site falan kaynak verin de az liseli görek

şu an hapse atılmazsınız rahat olun. çok büyük bir suç işlemediğiniz sürece hapse giremezsiniz çünkü hapisler şu an cemaatçilerle ve cemaatçi olmayan her türden insanla dolu.

Turkish women are really beautiful. Tell me turk bros, how can a Hispanic American like myself get a Turkish woman?

hee amına koyim he. moron.

Aaaah, that´s the german we expect from a roach, but you need to change the context a little:
Isch halbe preis, mein Döner seien besser als von daneben.

are you that gay narco guy

fuck off 5 sentences for 1 simple thing, gonna drop german classes and take russian from ivan

You also should migrate to Russia and not to Germany.

İnstadan alıyorum user
Siciline yazılır user
We have enough Alphas for our society hispanic user but you can still fuck a easy whore without knowing Turkish

why should i want to migrate to germany while i'm turkish&USA dual citizen hans? enjoy your shithole with rapefugees.

Don´t you roaches realize that you belong to the rapefugees. XD

>Failed to integrate
You were literally fucking guest workers told to GTFO but said fuck laws and shit, this is my home now! Your fucking government even refuses to take back hundreds of thousands of your own citizens because even Turks know Turks are shit!

>Where are all the Turkroaches?

Maybe they have been reading the wikileaks:

paraphrasing(don't have the exact quote) "...we have abstained from giving Kurds heavy weapons because that would lead to destabilizing of Turkey. THAT POLICY IS NOW OBSOLETE! ..."

They are probably building their survival bunkers right now.

They were all executed for their "involvement" in the (coup)

my turkish brother
i am not only a greek; but indeed also greek on Sup Forums.

i have enough reason to hate you: by what has been done by you and yours; and indeed my heart brims with malice now, as i consider how that which you call pride caused unutterable horrors upon the women and particularly children of whom's pride was so viciously snatched.

but i have been given an even greater reason; to forgive you;
so much so greater that compared, my heart is but a simmer; to this ourpouring of godly LOVE is as coals from the fire upon my crown.

for in the light of perfect truth: i bear witness to the injustice of your house - and it is not fair.
but in light of the whole truth: then also am i forced to see how short i fall; and yet to the heights of heaven have i been forgiven; by no price but the faith to ask - and i bear witness that this is not fair.

by His greatest standard i both am condemned and saved hallelujah amen.
by His greatest virtue, he died for me; and so by it i now live for him hallelujah amen.
by the grace of God you have been welcomed; and not as a servant but as a SON.

In the saving name of Jesus Christ:
God be with you, and be with us all,
AMEN.

So you're telling me Germany can't deport Turks back to Turkey ?
If they are such a huge political power and pretend to be the backbone of EU, how come they cant ship back a few roaches ?
Kek.

Nolmuş?
Kimmiş?

Nolduki toru'ya?

I'm mourning that one user who died minutes ago on that Sup Forums thread. Join me maybe?