How do we solve the Mormon question?

How do we solve the Mormon question?

What is it?

magic undies

what a complete loser

How about nominating a candidate with decent morals/values/ethics eh?

Shame them harder. Encourage non-mormons to move to Utah but not convert.

Why solve it? Let them have their containment state.

Btw Utah is going red anyway, the poll sayin Mcmullin ahead was a joke. Probably Clinton crew trying to take Trump votes away.

Ovens.

How about you go not fight forest fires, leaf.

You know the solution

What's the question? To slap some sense into them or not?

The morman question can be solved with magic underwear.

Der Endlösung

Evan Mcmullin is simply a vote splitting dipshit in Utah.
The guy's campaign is run by Bush Clan members, and he lacks any exposure to be an actual candidate.
If he cared so much about this country, he should have put his name in a major ticket, not rush 3 months before the election.

drown them all in a lake and drop explosives in there just to make sure

Gayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Trumpman (ah-ah-ah)

Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
You're a Master of Karate
And friendship
For Everyone

Gayman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun! (ah-ah-ah)

And Friendship
For Everyone

Gayman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
And Friendship
For Everyone!

That, whether it's even feasible, whether it might be better just to oven them, etc.

Also how it is that a mostly Anglo-Saxon, endogamous, religious group can be so fucking cucked.

I just read yesterday that McMuffin was raised by two dykes which made me lol. Two dyke moms bought semen and produced that. He's also in his 40's and unmarried and has never had a gf. Cough fag cough.

As for the Mormons. Our ancestors used to have an expression justifying why they also killed the Mormon children when they exterminated Mormons. "Nits make lice." In other words little Mormons just grow up to be big Mormons so kill them now.

So what's the deal with Mormons anyway? Do they really have an entire state for themselves? Aren't they a weird cult? I don't know much about them but it seems to me that it's basically Scientology, but loosely based on Christianity.

Degenerate cultists

Just take out one letter

>purge all subhumans
>ban religion
>there is no third step

genocide, duh

Would just take one large nuke

Pass a law that limits how much crap you're allowed to cram in a basement or garage, and have Fish & Game limit how much ketchup you're allowed to have in your possession.
They would fucking flip.

>Why solve it? Let them have their containment state.

This TBQHF

Send all shit skins to Utah.

>Encourage non-mormons to move to Utah but not convert.
This. Flood them with out-of-state immigrants who won't assimilate into their culture.