Why doesn't she just fight Captain Marvel?

Why doesn't she just fight Captain Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/kamala-khan/4005-94118/enemies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't have the main character of the MCU being shown off as a villain before the movie comes out. I don't even read comics

Why hasn't she tried to suicide bomb anyone yet?

She's barely a muslim.
Shit her first issue opened on her salivating over a hot dog saying delicious infidel meat.

Why do people always look at her religion?

Because it's crammed down our throats in the beginning.

Because "her religion" is a blatant terrorist ideology.

If she's a bad Muslim, then the next question would be, "when do we get a story arch where her family tries to stone her to death, only to find out she has super powers, leaves her house dressing like some kind of Western whore, and forgets her place as an inferior woman"?

All we get is "people judge you for your upbringing", when "your upbringing" is being raised by a bunch of people who follow the teachings of a genocidal child rapist.

Her comics don't address that in the slightest.

She's too busy sucking off her teet

>Her comics don't address that in the slightest.
They are critical of segregation of female worshipers in mosques.

>Because it's crammed down our throats in the beginning.

You make it sounds sexual.

>They are critical of segregation of female worshipers in mosques.
Which would get you stoned to death in most Islamic countries, and most non-Islamic countries.

I'm certain it'll never be addressed again, let alone remedied. Instead they'll continue to write white guys as human-shaped devils and almost all the girls as lesbians.

>white guys as human-shaped devils and almost all the girls as lesbians.

Almost all of her villains are brown.

None of them are brown.
They're either white, or aliens.
comicvine.gamespot.com/kamala-khan/4005-94118/enemies/

Hydra Cap?

I wouldn't know. I gave up on the character the moment she got ruined by events.

There also was an issue about the problems in relations between black people and muslims. Also suicide bombers are the fault of western civilization.
Yeah

>relations black people and muslims.
...What?
"Muslim" isn't a race.

Or Japanese

Whom aren't a race of retards, therefore are treated as white, and treated as 200% white when it comes to penalizing them for college admissions.

She's as Muslim as Chicanos are actual Mexicans.

And kamran?

They had a sub-plot that her brother wanted to marry a black girl, but his parents were against it because she is black, but she proved that she is good muslim and they married in the end.

>Japanese
>White

Wait what? Is that what SJWs are actually believe?

I actually kind of liked that one.

Drawn as white and westernized, not like how Muslims actually look like and act.

I kind of like hoq every member of her family is at a different level of piety.

>she is good muslim
>muslim
>good

What did she do, run a Truck of Peace through a crowd of civilians?

*like how every

I am still not sure how there are real life religions in the world where literal Gods are running around and striking stuff with the hammers

She's a fascist and so is Captain Marvel. Why would they fight?

Why she is not joining GLA?

It's one of the Schrodinger Races, like Jews.

They're "white" when it suits their narrative. They're also "nonwhite" when it suits their narrative.

Every Asian race is heavily penalized when it comes to college admissions, because if people were admitted by their own SAT/ACT/extracurriculars, a nigger would never get into a single school.

because her power is the ability to blow herself up repeatedly.

Not quite, it's like the mirror of how Asians are Honorary Aryans.
They're not seen as oppressed and do very well economically, so they have the status of Privileged, same as Whites.
And they do so well in schools that all the Asian diversity roles are quickly filled.

Shut up, Dobson.

she showed them her clitorectomy scars.

I was with her brother, but he is supposed to be in the wrongs here.

Kamran is brown, though

Someone asked a question and he responded. You're actually the one making things worse by trying to incite a shitflinging bout right now.

No one mentioned Sup Forums until you did.
Stop shitting up Sup Forums.

maybe he's Lebanese

She'd lose. Her name's not Rogue, after all.

Like we were discussing Sup Forums related things here. Imagine being so cucked in life that you go to Taiwanese basket knitting website to bitch about societal """"issues"""".

If I remember right she showed a great resoect for tradition.

that's just Miyazawa's style

>what is Christianity

>anarco
They are right though. It is a phrase

*great respect for

Christianity was like that 200 years ago. We're all waiting for Islam to catch up

Christianity was never that bad, even during the inquisition.

Hey Mister Miller, big fan of your work.

Christianity may yet revert to its old ways. The future is very much in flux. Beware.

China most likely be the next hotness, so we better prepare to praise glorious Mao

Because that's good character development, you can't have that in Marvel nowadays.
>Kamala finds out Carol isn't as heroic as she thought
>She fights Carol over which idea of heroics is better
>Kamala promises she would be an actual hero and eventually get in difficult situations that makes her into Carol 2.0

After that both of them get horrible killed.
And everyone will be happy

Wait, You don't like ms. marvel? Then you are in ms. marvel thread?

do we really want more hero vs. hero

>Kamala promises she would be an actual hero and eventually get in difficult situations that makes her into Carol 2.0
Only if she confesses to carol she was wrong about her in a great big feelsfest of an issue.

This is a child with barely any experience versus a woman with experience as a superhero, it makes sense as there is a generational gap between the two.

To whine about it. Obviously.

but do we REALLY want Civil War 3: Kids vs. Adults

It would better if it is a basic argument and not straight out fight.

I literally don't understand this character.

Her name is Ms. Marvel, but she's not Carol's sidekick. They barely have a relationship.

Her powers are she's basically a poor man's Mr. Fantastic. How does this fall in line with previous Marvels?

She's an Inhuman cause its a convinent way to get an origin and cause Inhuman push, but she barely does anything with the Inhumans.

She's muslim, but barely practices being muslim.

Who is this character for? I don't even mind diversity, but she just seems like a random bag of ideas.

she's Ms. Marvel because she grew idealizing Captain Marvel

She actually used to do a fair bit with the Inhumans until Willow Wilson realized that the Inhumans suck donkey dick

She barely practices Islam because most 2nd generation Pakistani immigrants either fall for the Koran hard like her brother or barely believe at all like herself.

Considering the number of muslim nerds who have cried in cons because they finally have a character they can relate to, it seems like Wilson hit a nerve

I'm almost confident she was created as a Mr. Fantastic fan-girl, Reed was one of the most popular people in the MU while Carol was an alcoholic responsible for taking down a plane and taking a child away from her mom in Civil War, plus Kamala is the standard quirky smart girl which would make more sense to idolize a super scientist

>Reed was one of the most popular people in the MU

Last I checked, Reed is the cunt who created a superjail in the negative zone and gave Annihilus the impetus to invade the galaxy and wipe out 2/3 of life in the Milky Way.

To be honest, at this point there are zero heroes who never had any dirt on them

I thought Annihilus wanted to invade so he could kill everything because fuck you

>Why doesn't she just fight Captain Marvel?
More importantly, why doesn't she just rapes Carol?

>Considering the number of muslim nerds who have cried in cons because they finally have a character they can relate to
I still haven't seen this for any character, at best it is a load of journalists and white people who tweet how great it is.

Plus if they were already nerds how come they didn't relate to any characters before? If the most relatable point of you is race you are either really boring or have issues

Can't rape the willing

Wasn't that civil war two for the most part

not really

That makes aa scary amount of sense.

How did that whole debacle with Spider-Nigga killing Captain America even end?

he wanted to do it and Black Widow stopped Cap from killing Miles with her neck and that's when I stopped reading Secret Empire

It literally didn't happen.

He pussied out because wasp is a shitty cunt.
The fallout could have made for miles first interesting story but no. We have to keep this bullshit going another two issues.

standard citizens don't know all of those shenanigans

Better question, why not just promote her to Captain Marvel? It's not like anyone gives a crap about Carol.

How about no?
I have enough of new heroes replacing old heroes. Marvel is doing it way too often lately.

I hate her and the Champions so fucking much for not inviting Finesse and Hazmat to join

>hate her and the Champions
Wow their dude, looks like we have a cis who doesn't want to #RESIST

Carol is already replacing an old hero. It's gonna cancel itself out and it'll be like it never happened.

Uh, in the US at least, Asians need to outscore white people to get into the exact same schools.

Sure, sure, but in the here and now. islam is like on year 7 of the 100 years war between the catholics and the prods with zero end in sight.

Mao is old and busted. It's all about Yuan

Wait for Civil War 3
Minority heroes vs white heroes

I believe it. They can do evil Steve, evil Thor, evil Parker, evil Carol, evil Hawkeye going against progressive characters like America Chavez and losing

user DON'T GIVE MARVEL ANY IDEAS

Why would anyone still be reading Marvel if they didn't enjoy heroes fighting each other for hackneyed reasons?

I don't know if it's true or not, but I remember reading in the past that she was originally going to be a Reed fangirl who called herself Mrs. Fantastic, but was made a Carol fangirl because they needed a new Ms. Marvel and/or they didn't think Reed was the kind of guy that would have fangirls like Kamala.

That's why the first Ms Marvel comics were nice, but it went downhill from there, I doubt we'll get to see that bird ever again

Brown girl shouldn't really support thoughtcrime policy that Carol was trying to implement in CW2 to be honest. That was the part in Ms. marvel where that guy was accusing the police that they took him just because he wasn't white.

>They didn't think Reed was the kind of guy that would have fangirls like Kamala
>One of the rare man in the marvel universe who could tentacle rape someone
>not the kind of guy having fangirls

He is white and straight male, we can't show people like him are liked!

captain marvel wouldn't be able to handle someone so cute

What are Kamala's power anyway ? She can shapeshift, stretch, change form and probably mass too
She's supposed to be a cape fangirl, why isn't she using her power in more imaginative ways than big hands ?

>why isn't she using her power in more imaginative ways
What do you think it's Jojo or something? Heroes always do the least imaginable things in the comic books unfortunately

she's marvel attempt to do plastic man, but marvel doesn't want to go balls crazy supoerpowers like him.