Why is he so angry?

Why is he so angry?

He was the only one who didn't get a new bandana

He has to use the second most useless weapon

I don't know about that. Having the sword breaking weapon when you routinely fight ninjas is far from the worst option, especially with someone who likes up close and personal.

A sai is a bonafide Okinawan karate show weapon, not some amazing ninjitsu sword breaker.

Lol they gave him a woman's weapon like Alektra uses. But it's not as much of a woman's weapon as Dons

Miyamoto Musashi would regularly win duels with sword length staves. Compared to two stubby sticks connected by a chain and a three pronged dagger, a solid Bo staff is a godsend.

Ninja fiction and ninja reality collide, always interesting. So many people (including me) in the West grew up with a super hero esque Hollywood portrayal of "ninjas" back when they were all the rage that the lines are so blurred.

But yeah, Raph and Mikey's weapons are shite. Also, I wanna say anyone over 25 probably remember the rumors of ninja sword vs samurai sword aka a "ninjato" vs a katana, the former never existed

Tonfa are way cooler.

HIS PARENTS ARE DEAAAAD

Jesus Christ!

fujoshits is shipping her with leo

>be a ninja
>master of stealth, deception and assassination
>wear a specific weapon that marks you as a ninja to everyone

Ninjato are silly pop culture inventions in retrospect alright.

He's a teenager.

/thread
They should be shipping him with Casey

He's the only one among his brothers that was circumcised.

shhh, let the dreamers dream up the future, one day technology will be used to make shadow clones and fantasy shit, then we will truly realize our fathers

>one brother has the brains
>one brother has natural talent
>one brother was born and chosen as the leader
>the only thing he has is a few months at the gym ahead of them
He's like the middle brother that isn't.

>implying badboys aren't always the coolest
Please, people only hate the badboys because they can't be the badboy, sorry Scott

He actually admits this in the Michael bay turtles movie

Because of Mikey

He's a 5 foot tall freak of nature that can never gain the acceptance of the world that they collectively covet. If anything, it's bizarre that the others are so tuned out to their own situation and go about their lives without massive amounts of anger constantly flaring up.

Raph's mad cause he'll never be as good as his big brother and he knows it.

>freak of nature

Roids.

Do you even read the comics? Raph is stronger, faster, braver and generally superior. He also has some actual emotion depth, his only problem is impulse control.

Leo cares but is generally an inferior shithead to all of his brothers. A typical dull older brother.

Repressed homosexuality

The hero society is overtaken by false heroes.

I see more people ship Raph with their OCs