*ring ring*

*ring ring*

LET THE SHITPOSTING BEGIN!

Hello?

Hi Sup Forums, I am calling to inform you on your late bill payment, and your late fees have been doubled to $567.00. If you fail to meet the final deadline by October 3, we will cancel your subscription to Wifu weekly. How will you proceed?

No comprende

Is not me no no no

wrong number

No? Well, that's ok! We will just revoke all of your rights to posting all comic related women, girls, and other miscellaneous female characters as under the agreed contract and by the Agreed Standards of Sharing Creative Content (ASSCC). This will include both official and independently created art work (otherwise known as "fan art") (Note: see U.S. Copyright regulation act of 20XX). Please bear in mind that once this call is terminated your subscription will cancel, and to extent your right to posting any of the above mentioned material. We hope that you reconsider re-subscribing with Wifu weekly!

w-wha

w-wait a s-second...

>Jokes on you lady. You're only denying Rusty Shackleford.

But that doesn't cover husbando posting, yes? Why are the homos getting away with this while hard working wifu-posters like me have to pay for this?I demand to speak to the higher ups about this.

This episode instilled so much dread in me when I watched it.
Eddy was tortured beyond belief.

YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!

DARKNESS DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, STOP CALLING!

What an oddly specific stock photo.