What is the best Hellboy story?

Wolves of St August or The Third Wish.

Hellboy should win this pretty handily.

i really need to start reading hellboy

I remember really enjoying The Crooked Man and that Africa myth story or whatever.

Surprisingly there's not that much of the core series, you can read all of it in like a day.

For the longest time I thought this was just a joke about HB choosing delicious pancakes over the ruinous powers of hell. Turns out theres a tradition involving eating pancakes on that particular day and being forgiven sins.

Hellboy in Hell #6.
>dem feels ;_;

Crooked Man

The CORPSE. What a short masterpiece that is.

I Love wolves of St August but my favorite has to be box full of evil, and not just for those famous three panels.

The story where David Arbour punched every drumpfer in the face

Don't lie to the good man, the story with Vladimir Giurescu is very slow and boring to get through, if you ask me. Doesn't even make any bloody sense either. Rest is great, though.

Pancakes

This is such a pivotal moment in Hellboy's life, and the story in general. Funny how well hidden it is in a "joke" two page comic.

I'm partial to The Crooked Man, but the one where he carries a corpse around on his back looking for a place to bury it is pretty great too. Also when he gets drunk with skeletons.

>when he gets drunk with skeletons

So, every story after he quits the BPRD?

What stories should one read if he wants to get into hell no you?

The Crooked.

*Man sry I am druk

Wolves of St August
Hellboy in hell in its entirety.
The Mexico stories but mostly the one with the luchadores.