Donald and his narrow path to victory

Look at this map and refute it. He has to win every single one of these states, Hillary only has to win one to win.

protip: you can't refute it, you know deep down he is going to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fine.

Clinton has 258 electoral votes as it stands right now while Trump has 158 electoral votes.

Let's start with where Clinton has a feasible chance. Nevada has six electoral votes and Maine has an additional one electoral vote that can be split from the Maine College. Let's say we want to be generous too and give her New Hampshire with its four electoral votes. That brings her to 269 -- pretty good odds, right?

Except that Nebraska's electoral votes are definitely going to Trump, as are Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. That puts them either at 269/269 -- a real possibility -- or New Hampshire flips for Trump. I really think Colorado is going to vote contrary to how everyone thinks its going to vote given Clinton's speech on how much she hates weed and will reinforce old drug laws and it's not like Wisconsin will do better.

Now what happens if we get to 269/269? Congress will decide, which will probably lead to a Hillary victory unless Trump decisively takes a smaller state.

I give it 50/50 either way.

It's not narrow, it's all about flipping that one blue state

Clinton isn't winning FL, NC, OH, IA, AZ or NV, just not happening

It's all about NH, CO, WI, MI or PA flipping

>VA blue
>PA blue
>FL not red
>WI blue
>NH blue

Yeah you're retarded

>wisconsin
>red
kys

Maine split vote and New Hampshire needs to be red. Just refuted it you dumb ass, try again when you actually learn about politics.

>Clinton isn't winning FL, NC, OH, IA, AZ or NV, just not happening

FL is straight up 50/50 ods

Yeah, that is five. He's now at 185.

Face it, he's LOSING by a LANDSLIDE in CO. He is down in NV and NC and in statistical ties in the rest of the states.

It's very unlikely, dumb retard.

The, "Zimmerman Not Guilty," and "Stand Your Ground," state isn't going to vote for Hillary.

PA and VA will be red.

there are 2 FLs north and south

south florida is basically NY part 2 while north fl is more redneck and shitty than Alabama

it's always a swing state, it is even money who it goes to right now, could come down to a few thousand votes either way

>No, see, it's New York.
k

Good luck.

Clinton will get FL, NC, and NV.

Fucking moron

AZ, FL, OH and IA are solid red

NC and NV are leaning red in the new polls

CO will probably be leaning red within a day or two

He's also going to win NH and ME2, maybe even PA and MI

Thanks for correcting the record

FL is 50/50 because nate copper takes 20 oct polls into account. Every single poll gives Trump the lead.

You're going to hang yourself on November 8th if you ACTUALLY believe that garbage that you just shit out of your mouth.

Thank you for correcting the record.
>pic related
>i'm sure you won't get it

UK fag here.
I thought pennsylvania was up for grabs now.

A fucking leaf

>Arizona

>not red

Kys canadacuck

wrong

If Hillary doesn't win it'll screw up how things are supposed to happen. The narrative is that she becomes the first female president, that's the storybook ending and we all know that.

you made all the blue leaning states blue and the red leaning states gray.

He has a shot at winning PA and NH, and long shot MI, VA

florida NC OH IA AZ NV all lean red

The salt...

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

It is literally over for Hillary

This is deja vu from 2012.

Haven't you learned from that election that you have no knowledge of politics?

Enlighten me.
You mean the elections are rigged?

All of those grey states are now leaning red with the exception of CO where Clinton has a Narrow lead.

In my mind IA, OH, FL, AZ, NV are in the bag (and NC, too).

But, I think it's more likely that Colorado goes red than any of the midwestern states or PA.

>Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, Georgia, Utah and Arizon are definitely going to trump

stopped reading there.

Have fun voting in babby's first election.

He was right except Wisconsin. And this is coming from a dude from Milwaukee who has family all over the state.

>pedogate goes mainstream
>Trump 538 electoral shutout
>Clintons go to prison

check 'em

Not unlikely that he will.

Plus, he gets +1 from ME's split vote, and has a small chance of also winning NH.

You underestimate just how many retired jews live in Florida

VA, NH and WI have gone blue the last two elections, you're the one who is retarded.

Screencap this leaf faggot

Why would pedogate hurt Clinton, isn't Trump the one being taken to court for pedophilia charges with a witness and deposition already lined up?

Still have this screencap from 2012 when almost everyone here was convinced Romney was going to win

Actually, if Clinton loses ME #2's vote, but wins Nevada.. Trump can win Colorado and still make it a 269-269 tie. If I was Trump, I would focus most of my energy on that one state because it's the most closest one that will tip him over.

go be stupid somewhere else it is not even close to 50/50 he has a 99%+ chance winning it.

It looks like Trump's best hope is a tie (or a win with Nevada). That's if everything goes right for him.

>trump up in most swing states now
>just needs CO to flip and he fucking wins
WEW LADS

this is probably the best i've seen today

>and he wins

See

can you fucking understand basic levels of reading or are you just another shill?

trumps up in every new NV poll, it's no longer undecided it's in favor of trump and will continue to get worse before election, he is going to win that state

One of his many relatively narrow paths to victory
He pretty much has it in the bag at this point

Based on polling Nevada will go DEEP red this November

>omgad omgad you are btfo because I force it

She'll lose and you're a faggot.

A tie is decided by congress, who his party controls as far as I'm aware. Still, the point is Trump has to hang on to his leads and win at least win one Clinton-leaning state (most likely CO). It would be pretty sad if he lost over one state, but that's happened before to Gore, so it can happen again. All his supporters in Colorado need to vote.

>wisconsin

If Trump wins PA he wins the election. Simple as that

Still, if he wins it but loses CO, then he's at 266. An extremely narrow loss. That's why he needs to find one dem state he can win.

Guys!

Fivethirtyeight updated!

Saving this one to savor next week

PA will be close but not enough to flip it, it would have needed 2-3 weeks of good press instead of the 1 and a half we have now

Xd

Fuck you Norway.

If Hillary wins FL she wins the election.

screencapped

If Hillary wins FL she's obviously going to win PA. You missed the point of his post.

We are *kind of* it really boils down to how enthusiastic Hillary voters are and whether or not that's been reflected in the polls. PA always leans blue but enough people here hate Hillary that it has a chance of going red.

why'd you do that

I live in south florida and it's very pro trump. Miami is the opposite I'm sure though.

saving this one too :)

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html

wow, all the recent polls have trump ahead and hillary down. surely trump is going to go down now even though the democrats have no more hit articles to publish on trump, while wikileaks and others still have lots!

And even the leftist media knows the case is BS, peddled and funded by Clinton donors. If there were any hint of this being true, don't you think they'd be all over it like they were with the pussy tape?

Landslide inbound
i bet the shy trump vote is at like 8%

ECKSDEE

>while wikileaks and others still have lots!

Speaking of wikileaks, I saw a post that said a video would come out on Halloween showing Hillary being very racist to an African American woman, what happened to that or was it just a bluff?

If they were going to charge, why haven't they? It's nonsense and they know it.

She was in Sanford yesterday. Turn out was shit; maybe 50 people. Lots of blacks there. But most I know aren't voting at all.

Trump is in Orlando at 4pm EST today. We'll see how it is.
I'm frequently in Miami and central Florida. I get a more pro trump vibe.

If PA flips it's all ogre

complete bullshit, only the naive apes here think there was a video of hillary being racist. theres a video out today by that guy who has some DNC person calling blacks fucked in the head, but unless it was hillary herself who said it no one really gives a shit

but it's alright, all of this kind of stuff just further pushes people against the party bit by bit. everyone in primary polls (both R & D) said they wanted change from the current status quo of government, and hillary has her back against the wall.

Take in consideration all the people who aren't participating in polls in PA. There are an overwhelming number of Trump voters in the rural and suburban areas and quite a few "shy"Trump voters in the cities. From someone who drives all over eastern PA and sees the amount of Trump signs as I do, I think we are going to be Red this year
CTR do not reply to this post

Why bother posting this, we'll see in less than a week.

>vegas odds
>Hillary Clinton -275
>Donald Trump +190
I would take Trump at these odds.

NY has a better chance of flipping red

NH could possibly flip. NV is definitely going to Trump. MI, WI and MN are all possible flips, though probably not as likely as PA.

He will win Pennsylvania

Let's be realistic here

Not even George Bush himself won PA

if those union faggots in philly decide to strike on election day, it'll be red-leaning.

>MN
>NM
>Toss ups
Other than that I can see this happening.

Will he?

>average 4.9 + clinton
>including an unbelievable poll putting her at +11

that average is fucked and you know it. It's closer to 2.5 or 3, and that is well within the margin of error.

This isn't 2012 and obama is not running.

NM is a 3-way race and Gary Johnson is very very popular with millennials because they don't know what his policies are, if the election were held today it would go to Trump or Johnson but there are more Trump tapes coming. If Hillary's arrest takes place before the election then Johnson will definitely win NM.

lolwut

starting two wars that sent off the poor and working-class incoming workforce and ignoring dropping prices in steel and oil pissed off the union faggots.

Different demographics, different contexts, hardly comparable.

>implying George Bush had any real popular support.
He was barely elected both times. Nobody really wanted him

I don't see how can you be so sure about any of those

The dems will likely do anything to avoid a strike, including major concessions. They'd rather fuck over the public than lose their power on the federal level.

>NM is a 3-way race

Stop being clueless for once in your life.

>Hardly comparable

No way is Pennsylvania turning red, you gotta be on some serious weed if you believe that.

um...guys

>south florida is basically NY part 2 while north fl is more redneck and shitty than Alabama
Two hours later, but I have to respond to this: Florida isn't as bad as Alabama. Nothing is worse than Alabam.

t., Mississippian.

The funny thing is this was an easy fight and all Hillary had to do was focus on one swing state. Instead she is now losing them all with her only possible one being Nevada. Once again she fucks up when it counts the most.

>only +2.5
>extremely low black turnout
Yeah, I don't think you understand how polling works

pls mom no