>aspired to better himself in every manner
>loved his waifu, never had any affairs like FDR
>charisma score only beaten by lincoln
>liberal when liberal actually meant liberal
>was concerned with helping the american working man, not the darkies
>expanded rights for the downtrodden made sure people weren't eating poison
>attacked the jew corporations head on
>led troops into battle while president
>loved nature and started national parks because he wanted other people to enjoy what he enjoyed
has there ever been a more based president?

Since Trump has not been president yet, no

>military adventurism.
>subverted Monroe doctrine
Into the trash it goes.

Andrew Jackson, motherfucker

And remember in his youth he was very sickly and spent his entire childhood in bed. He became this figure as an adult.

And he was shot in the chest during a speech, and finished the speech before getting medical help.

Nixon was the best, nigga

>led troops into battle while president

You mean the Rough Riders? That was in 1898, three years before he became president. IIRC he resigned from his position as Assistant Secretary of tge Navy to form that regiment.

Don't forget

>born extremely sickly and beta
>made his life mission to be as manly and heroic as possible in order to BTFO his illness

He gave up a life of luxury to live as a cowboy in the West for a decade just to prove to himself that he could do it. He, like Trump, turned his back on his capitalist elite social network in order to fight for the common man when he had every capability to continue the Gilded Age well into the 20th century had he wanted to.

He also was so committed to being the American people's Hercules that he gave a campaign speech immediately after being shot in the chest while at the podium. Pretty sure that speech is even recorded somewhere....

>Theodore Roosevelt’s opening line was hardly remarkable for a presidential campaign speech: “Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible.” His second line, however, was a bombshell.

>“I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot.”

>Clearly, Roosevelt had buried the lede. The horrified audience in the Milwaukee Auditorium on October 14, 1912, gasped as the former president unbuttoned his vest to reveal his bloodstained shirt. “It takes more than that to kill a bull moose,” the wounded candidate assured them. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a bullet-riddled, 50-page speech. Holding up his prepared remarks, which had two big holes blown through each page, Roosevelt continued. “Fortunately I had my manuscript, so you see I was going to make a long speech, and there is a bullet—there is where the bullet went through—and it probably saved me from it going into my heart. The bullet is in me now, so that I cannot make a very long speech, but I will try my best.”

That speech was 90 fucking minutes long

He's in my mind the greatest president and the one that will be remembered longest.
Long after some next empire rises up and the hands of power change, the natural cathedrals of beauty of our land will still stand. It's only because of Teddy's diligence that that's the case. Hopefully it's a sentiment that is respected in at least some aspects down the annals of history.

It's actually the single biggest factor that makes it hard for me to go full right wing. I can not abide infringing on the sanctity of our National Parks, which unfortunately a lot of chicken shit city-sucking greedy bastards of the neoconservative party want to do.

Jackson made Teddy look like a fucking girl scout.

Wat

Andrew Jackson
Also Teddy loved jews far too much to be based

how do i upvote this?

That's correct. I love TR but OP needs to get his facts straight.

>Beta

A man with willpower like this could never be beta.

He's the most Alpha of the Alpha.

He became alpha through sheer force of will. He is an excellent example for Sup Forums shut-ins who don't think they're capable of physically becoming something better through hard work. If Teddy could do it, we can do it.

This ugly fuck kicked the shit out of the British AND the Indians all while suffering from lead poisoning from multiple bullets in his body among a dozen other chronic illnesses. Doctors didn't expect him to last one term, completed two and lived another 8 years on top of it.

Teddy was the introduction of progressive Leftism into national governance

He's fucking scum and the cult built up around him is a lack of reflection on his policies

He was one of the first implementers of "20 pictures that make you say fuck laws and shit" when his justification for usurping contract was a picture book made by an immigrant showing how terrible new York's conditions were for workers.

>started parks
Started the origin of seizing territory for the federal government, a trend that has become absurd

>attacked the jew corporations
Corporations other than things like railroads had no incestuous relationship with government until after people like Teddy enabled it to """help"""

Kill yourself

While I think teddy was good, I can never get over the history of Lincoln. Such an amazing person

What about the Anti-trust laws? If not for those, the entire country would still be run by like 6 families

Are you implying its not???

Anti trust is retarded garbage

>america would still be run by x
It wasn't then and it wouldn't be now. Monopolies being all powerful is a leftist meme

How fucking stupid are you? America has been and continues to be run by powerful interests beyond our control.

Or have you been living under a rock?

> He, like Trump, turned his back on his capitalist elite social network

lel nice delusion

>Being this ignorant
who were J.P Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie?

also a very good president. but how do they compare? why specifically is teddy worse?

You're alright for a swede

>Why is our economy fucked?
>Sup Forums: its bilderberg/rothschild/banks/jews controlling the market and media
>ok what should we do about their cartels and monopoles
>Sup Forums: DON'T TOUCH MUH FREE MARKET REEEEE

Go be a cuck and let the enemy at our gates Mr.Washington.

>beyond our control
The voters being retarded, ignorant sacks of shit doesn't absolve them of responsibility
>they had influence over our government anywhere close to the influence corporations have today
>they had penetrative influence of the United States the way companies like Google do today
Saying the country was "run" by them is hyperbolic idiocy. They lacked influence in plenty of the country. Due to states rights actually having meaning, their lack of influence universally meant they did not in fact "run" anything other than their sphere of influence.

And they didn't need to, because the government didn't even have the ability to be corrupted like it can today aside from things like railroads.

>those can't be two seperate people
The first statement is fucking morons fyi

>The voters being retarded, ignorant sacks of shit doesn't absolve them of responsibility
Absolutely true but part of the blame should be placed on our crumbling education system and the media propaganda machine spreading FUD and championing security and tolerance over free speech. Much of the older generation buy into MSM bullshit because they've never known an alternative.

I'm sorry but who voted for that?

Oh yeah, the retarded voters.

We now have access to limitless information and argument, and yet people still remain stupid.

No form of government on earth can succeed with the extent of the rot set in here. This country is fucked.

B U L L M O O S E

>Implying Rockefeller becoming a part of the rothschild family and help building the national bank isn't running the country
>Implying JP morgan bailing out the economy doesn't lead to help influencing policy
Sure they didn't "run" the country the same way it works today, but that's just because the monopolies power moved from the private sector to the government. Besides that, owning the economy is "running" the country

I'll let Rothschild be an example. Money is control

pretty based even though he did expand the gov't a fair bit. At least he was a patriot, he pursued bigger gov't policies for the benefit of the people, rather than for gov't power itself or corporations. His attitude counts for a lot. I also agree with national parks and conservation. Yeah he was an imperialist but everyone was back then. he'd kick the fucking shit out of any politician today.

I'd say he's the President that will be most comparable to Trump. Not really small gov't but populist with a rough and tumble, get-it-done pro-American attitude.

C A N ' T

R U S E

T H E

M O O S E

It's not a free market if it's propped up by crony capitalism.

>money is control
And we have since moved away from sound monetary policy as a result of government and not monopolies

Of course people like that want things like national banks, they always have. Yet we have not always had a national bank.

An individual from industry lobbying the government is a normal occurrence and always has been. The government taking the decision to start to influence an industry is what is aberrant, and squarely at the feet of the voting population.

If you weren't aware, virtually everything the government has passed has come at the approval of the voters, and at the very least hasn't been punished.

I blame things like turning the senate into the house, and the gross aggregation of power on the part of the judiciary. We've turned into an effective democracy instead of a republic

And yet those are also the fault of the voters.

Acting like corporations force these changes is a stark contrast to the reality: that increasingly ignorant, easily influenced retards approved of these things every step of the way.

Judging by this conversation, you are one of those with your "Muh corprashuns" bullshit. As if government hasn't infested every facet of every sector of the economy to prevent what you complain about incessantly

He also shot a Spaniard in the back.

You should drop that line

There's nothing close to a free market in this country

The mere control of interest rates among other things poison every industry before you even get to direct interference

Jefferson is the most Sup Forums President I can think of.

>Saved American football from extinction.
God bless him.

>virtually everything the government has passed has come at the approval of voters, and at the very least hasn't been punished.
No this is solely to blame on voter ignorance, if they truely knew what those 500 page documents meant they wouldn't allow laws like this to pass. I agree, it's the voters fault for being stupid, but it's a threeway street.

>Corporations force these changes is a stark contrast to reality
It's no different if they were to force it to what they do currently: Lie, lie, and lie some more. Just look at public discourse about the election, hardly anyone knows objective facts about either side. Corporations helped this immensely by sharing in this manipulation of public ignorance, they aren't innocent.

>"Muh Corpashuns" bullshit. As if government hasn't infested every facet of every sector of the economy
They absolutely have, I'm not blaming it all on corporations. But pretending that corporations have nothing to do with manipulating ignorant people, nothing to do with influencing law makers to make loops holes, and nothing to do with how the government is able to agregate power in every sector screams to be of free market apologist. No one system of government, one system of economy, or even one moral system should be trusted to be uncorruptable. The founding fathers were right to say their should be a revolution every 20 years, whether that be against the law makers or the corporations. They all work together

>it's a Threeway street
Not really, the causation for any bad government policy will always implicate voters enabling it. They have the ability to stop it, and they have the ability to repeal things. But they dont.

>corporations help in contribution to ignorance
Because it is contrary to the interest of your business to voice conservative opinion, you get publicly destroyed for it. Voicing publicly pro business, constitutional, arguments will get you destroyed by the media and invite the government up your ass

>saying corporations have nothing to do with it
I've never said they have nothing to do with it. I'm saying it's equivalent to when your dog bites someone and it's principally your fault, not the dog's. A corporation is going to act in furtherance of itself. If you weren't aware, if a corporation has shareholders, and even sometimes when it doesnt, they are required BY LAW to act in their short term economic interest.

>whether it be against the corporation
The founding fathers would never have said this because they aren't retards. They harped endlessly about the citizenry being in control of their own destiny and would be making the same arguments I am.

>screams of free market apologist
Market forces are superior to whatever incentives exist against corrupt government, as is clearly evident. Every government ever has corrupted, so keeping it to an absolute minimum is the recipe for success. Leviathan will consume all it touches

>Racemixer

Teddy was an asthmatic welp who lifted a shit load of weights and boxed his way through college to conquer his own week body. Teddy straight up killed some random thug mouthing off in a ranch town for suggesting Teddy buy them all a drink. Guy did not fuck around. He personally led a charge up hill I'm Cuba when dudes were dying all around him and retired from the presidency to go and hunt Lions and explore the uncharted and dangerous South American jungles.

Oh and getting shot. Yeah Teddy got shot when guns were even more effective and dangerous. And after absorbing a bullet stood up and spoke for another hour. Dude was a fucking beast.

>Teddy was the introduction of progressive Leftism into national governance
I actually laughed out loud.

You're a fucking moron of the highest (lowest) order.

>Started the origin of seizing territory for the federal government, a trend that has become absurd
It was a ruling in the 1960's that turned the BLM explicity AGAINST Teddy Roosevelt's intention and regulations regarding its use. The BLM was set up with the provision that privately owned land is superior to government owned land by definition. The 1960's ruling turned the BLM into the land-grabbing un-Constitutional body you see today. Again, you're an ignorant fucking moron and should stfu.

one bullet away from us not getting our canal

wew.. thanks teddy and thanks jimmy carter, for the free moneis

Did you not see where this came from?

He is awesome, but noone else killed the banks like Andrew "You better lube up" Jackson.

Don't know as much as I could as a german history nerd, but goddamn what a man.

Lies spread by the jews. No actual proof

I dont think they should be all gotten rid of and profitized. But marginal lands to expand housing at significant expense would be nice.

yea but he's still alpha as fuck

He embodies the Fascist spirit, he was Americas only Fascist President

>cites a politicians intention as if it matters
>doesn't understand that getting government involved will absolutely lead to that involvement being corrupted eventually
Maximum fucking plebian

>you're a fucking moron
>laughed out loud
Start of significant regulatory control in his state before being president
Introduction of antitrust that helped nobody and is now used ad a political weapon
Creation of icc, foundation for the national government setting price floors and ceilings. Absolute failure that was finally abolished more than 100 years later.
Calls for supervision of vast swathes of industry, including insurance, employer liability, fda type concerns, etc.
Hepburn act
Advocating for creation of new taxes such as the inheritance tax and graduated income tax
Attacking courts for upholding conservative jurisprudence
New fees on land use
Advocating for world government and an end to American exceptionalism
Advocating for less enforcement of individual and property rights
Retarded view of humanity generally
Rhetoric about community ownership

Not to mention every law school in the country credits him as being the father of the modern administrative state, which is completely and blatantly a violation of constitutional seperation of powers.

The only redeemable things about him involved his personal life and foreign policy.

Read a fucking book pleb

>military adventurism

And? We got new clay from it

He didn't give up his elite status, he took his dead father's money and moved out west to clear his mind after his wife died. His cattle ranch was a failure. Nevertheless, he battled severe depression and conquered it through shear will. "DO SOMETHING" was his mantra. Always stayed busy to battle mental illness and bad health. His personal life is just awesome, i love TR, everyone should emulate him. Shame about the third term.

Long live Oyster Bay Roosevelts
Kill Hyde Park trash

Get off the computer and DO SOMETHING

He also has the first black in the WH for dinner. The outrage made it a one time thing. And also closed a post office in MS because the residents protested a black female postmaster, forcing them to walk another 20 miles.
Went to war to prove he wasn't a bitch like his dad. Unfortunately, he expected the same for his children with very bad results he regretted later.

I could go on and on about TR he is great.

>literally nothing about policy and everything about image and personality

Yeah the first and only President to declare war on his own people. Used niggers as an excuse to trample State's Rights....Great Fucking Man

So a white man gave you the only worthwhile accomplishment your country has? Sad.

He's everything Trump isn't.

kek

>>cites a politicians intention as if it matters
No, you laughably stupid dipshit. It was written law.
>future lawmakers can overturn good laws and do bad things
>this means the original lawmaker was bad
This would be so funny if I didn't know there was some absolute moron somewhere taking it seriously.

>lots of uncited, skewed and outright dishonest garbage
Did TR's grandson steal your girlfriend or something?

>actually arguing against anti-trust laws
And that'll do it for this thread. No more time wasting today. Wew.

His life story is compelling as fuck. Gave everything to better his country

No. Andrew Jackson was pretty badass though

>it was written law
And? How does that refute what I said? My premise there was that if government is involved it will be corrupted. The intention of the law is meaningless.
>future lawmakers can overturn good laws
A law isn't good if it enables future bad acts. You don't understand this because your view of government is fundamentally flawed. "Oh if we just do it the right way everything will be perfect"
>uncited skewed garbage
You mean basic level administration law, you fucking pleb trash?
>actually arguing against antitrust
>"like omg I can't even s m h"

You jacksonfags need to start your own thread perhaps

Great, that says nothing about quality of a president, which I detract from him greatly

andrew jackson is a good goy, he destroyed the national bank so it could be owned by a private individual.

tbf all he did was fuck slaves. if anything thats just whitewashing black genes

Either they're an attraction, which means it'll survive by being entirely in the private sector, or it's generating a loss, which means it's being artificially propped up by taxpayers' money and public debt - and open to getting exploited by special interests.

So the president shouldn't strive to be a role model for the American people?

Get out leftist skum.

Well according to you he did nothing right. Im going to pass on arguing with an ideologue.

This dude knows. TR is still a man of iron will though.

Jackson had the 1824 election quite literally stolen from him. Know what he did? Spent the next 4 years rallying the people and destroyed the careers of those who stole the election. He became president next election.

>the grandfather's of American business
>not influential in politics at all
wewlad

How long would pure capitalism last without regulation?

Coolidge was better.

Good man. You should post more often. Great, great stuff.

Like having Lew Rockwell contribute here or something.

Not very long, unfortunately...

The parasites always go where prosperity is and leech and vote for more government.

That isn't what I said and I previously praised him for his personal conduct
That's not true and I think his foreign policy was better than most. That said the propensity of his presidency was one of the worst
>at all
Great rhetorical hyperbole leftist

+1
The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.