Ahahahahahahhhhhahahahahah

ahahahahahahhhhhahahahahah

*takes deep breath*

AHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*wipes tear*

hehe

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-new-york-times-sandbagged-bernie-sanders-20160315
dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/new-york-times-affected-by-almost-96-decline-in-quarterly-profits/
theareopagus.org/docs/Culture-War-8-A-Brief-History-2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit tier post
Please leave this place, and never come back.

Nice, fuck nyt, trash news

I hate the Lugenpress as much as everyone but how is this possible? How are they even in business?

LEGACY
E
G
A
C
Y

Same way CNN is.

You don't think that they're actually news organizations, do you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get shot nigger.

All the MSM outlets have lost favor with me. I won't click on anything that leads me to anything even remotely associated with cnn, nyt, washpo, huffpo, fox, I've even stopped using google. Only one left to replace/rid myself of is youtube.

>95.7%

Now that's impressive.

OYYYY VVEEEEEYYYY

the goym must pay for this!

Ever notice how every McDonald's has CNN on their tvs? -And McDonald's is a big gun control advocate.

Really makes you think...

THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT.

t. Uneducated clickbait sheep

96 percent? holy fuck

they are literally bankrupting themselves

Another one falls for the Trump curse.

IT'S A DOOZIE.

It's like anudda shoah!

Interesting, their coverage of Trump has actually been more balanced lately, they debunked the server meme really quickly. It's almost like there was an editorial decision to save their ruined reputation.

Add it to the list of anti-Trump victims.

Jewtube is owned by jewglo Google, dumbass

good observation, you are definitely correct. hopefully more MSM follows suit and stops their propaganda

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

It looks like rev is not keeping up with cost but it's not that bad.

Only issue is the pension expense. Is that part of settlement charge from 2015?

They are just avoiding paying taxes for the next ten years.
>95 million dollar loss
> take the corporate bail out and dodge taxes for ten years.

Does this imply 95% of their profits are trump voters?

Why is the % so high?

The times is owned by that lebanese kike slim.

No necessarily, people from both sides are tired of MSM bullshit

The lefty ratnest is dying and the legacy of Andrew Breitbart lives on. Godspeed you magnificant bastard.

Glorious

This. Unless it's archived, I avoid it on principle.

Theyve prioritized pushing the agenda over pleasing the cusomers. Same with universities, which will inevitably crumble as well. Today is a good day.

That was his point fucktard

Wtf I'm with her now

>print media

Cooked money. Fat gangster spic Carlos Slim owning a good portion of it.

Silly globalfag tricks. kek

oops looks like shitting on trump 24/7 hurt is big time oops

us* shitty phone

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAH

This... Sup Forums proving themselves to be no better then soccer moms expressing outrage over trumps 15 rape victims.

Do you think non whites actually buy newspapers?

Their coverage of Bernie Sanders was probably a bigger factor with their audience:
rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-new-york-times-sandbagged-bernie-sanders-20160315

The New York Times is the propaganda rag of Carlos Slim, one of the richest people on the planet. He is also Mexican.

Another Billionaire, Jeff Bezos, bought the Washington Post for exactly the same reason.

He doesn't care if it makes less money, as long as it's influential in shaping the minds of the American people.

*teleports behind you*

Nothin personal kid

#AmericanNews

Hiya Schlomo

Sorry about your newspaper

t. New York Times """"journalist""""

Profits don't matter much when the owner is the richest man on the planet, Carlos Slim.

Let's be clear he is an ARAB who is in Mexico

Lets be clear, his great grandfather moved to Mexico from lebanon with a couple of shekels.

Carlos Slim lives in Mexico but was born to a Lebanese father (in Mexico).

/thread

Pretty much, no interest in reading the actual articles

I'll read headlines on here or on /r/news though

>inb4 leddit

In the case of something like NYT, profits reflect a committed, trusting readership. While most people just care about headlines and can be persuaded by clickbait, NYT primarily operates on influencing people who like to read articles, which they carefully construct like . If those people are unsubscribing from the NYT they're getting their "news" from elsewhere.

i did exactly the same thing.
thank you for the laugh.
shame that a once great newspaper has become utterly trash.

HA

When these sites had open comments to anyone, I would get e-mails every other day from Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and NYT to sign up.

Will NYT report this story?

The headline and this picture are misleading.

Is it comparing Q3 for 2015 and 2016 or comparing Q2 to Q3 in 2016?

Honestly, MSM has ignored this. I'm sure with an increase of minorities their reach has dropped.

They still had an operating profit loss of 60%.
They sufferred major advertisement losses while they increased their production costs.
This is attributable to
a) them possibly printing more or hiring more expensive writers, but their subscription rates only going up minimally leading to a bigger increase in costs than in circulation revenue
b) the advertisers fleeing a newspaper so blatantly fucking biased.

How well are his other businesses doing? How much did NYT lose exactly?

I mean look at what happened with Qatar and CurrentTV. They bought it for $500 million or so and turned it to Al Jazeera America. About a year later it shut it down because it cost too much to run. This is from an oil rich country too. A quick search shows the channel lost $585 million in two years.

>60%

......Holy shit kys, they're only down 6% compared to last year at the same point, hardly about to collapse like Sup Forums is saying.

The headline is taken out of context.

This is most likely referring to the drop in profit from their PRINTED news. Their digital revenue is what is saving them.

Ultimately they had a net loss of 1% profit for the last quarter according to a quick google search of "new york times quarterly report"

What are you even on about
Their total revenue is 363M to last years 367M
Their expenses are 358M compared to last years 345M.
Look at the operating profit line.

Yeah, comparing third quarter 16 to third quarter 15.

Now look at nine months and get back to me.

We're just looking at the quarterly report, because it's in the last quarter that they started to go off the rails so bad that it could reasonably have affected advertiser desirability.

We can never forget the biased bullshit that CNN, NYT etc pulled over the last few months

If we ever discover a way to destroy these corporations, we must act on it.

>le competition
>le lets open all borders for our business to expand
>le going well for some time
>now le business was copied many times
>everybody capitalist
>nobody cares about Jew York Times any longer
It was sweet wile it lasted on account of selling the country to migrants, but now everybody is doing shit Jews been doing.

Ok

You do that.

Marxist propaganda is less profitable than journalism.

Someone must add this to the "tried to stump trump and got stumped themselves" image.

>le Marxism
>le dumb Christian degenerate American
>le snip-snap penis
Marxists actually worked for their country, Americans work for money. Funny thing about New York TImes is that they constantly shilled against Communism and fueled cold war. Now all of sudden a Jew Jesus slurping cum faggot throws meme words around and has nothing but Jews in his country. You know what's real journalism, something that is Marxist and not capitalist. People who write for money only lie.

CNN is why I dumped cable tv.

HAHAHAHAH
*cough*
hahaha

dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/new-york-times-affected-by-almost-96-decline-in-quarterly-profits/

Drop in net profits. They've recently spent a huge amount of money on restructuring their whole organization after laying off a large percentage of their staff. Their profits next quarter should be much higher, as a result of much less paid out to employees.

theareopagus.org/docs/Culture-War-8-A-Brief-History-2.pdf

>marxist
>implying WSJ and Shillary aren't classic fascists

Their advertiser revenues dropped by 10M.

>Drop in net profits. They've recently spent a huge amount of money on restructuring their whole organization after laying off a large percentage of their staff. Their profits next quarter should be much higher, as a result of much less paid out to employees.

This is an important distinction.

However, there's no hiding the decline in news. There's a reason they had to "restructure" their business.

It's not looking like it's gonna get better either.

>le American paper written how it's all some shit school's fault in Germany nobody know
While billionaires of USA never visited that school, never read about it and had cocaine pimp parties and threw around money to anybody interested to expand profit.
Duh you dun goofed retard. People in USA don't expand profit because of le Frankfurt school, they are simply greedy.

And another anti Trump victim falls

Increasingly nervous merchant

Fuck off ctr

They restructure every year, calling it restructuring costs hides it in their financial statements by making it look like a one time cost.

You hit the nail. You are an European who came to America. Our continent, not yours. You have to go back.

There's a link to their garbage in my phone's browser on the homepage that i can't remove, accidentally clicked it once.

He was also born to a mother of lebanese descent who happened to be born in Mexico.

Carlos was born in Mexico. His mother did, too. Her family came from Lebanon, as his father's.

The Lebanese in Mexico are quasi catholic (maronite).

Carlos Slim is a mexican catholic whose ancestors were from Lebanon.

He is not an arab.

He is not lebanese.

Ask the richest man in the world and he will tell you: look at me, I am the mexican.

Good.

Fuck the Jew York Times.

Haaa Haaaaaaa