Goofy Elizabeth Warren no longer follows Hillary on Twitter

Goofy Elizabeth Warren no longer follows Hillary on Twitter.
Michelle O is scrubbing all her mentions of Hillary.
Something YUGE is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

All aboard the Lolita Express, this time we're heading to prison! Choo choo!

Obama said the FBI was doing the right thing

Chances are Comey tippped obongo off about the dirt they have on hillary, the extent of it, and how likely it is that she will be indicted. Rather than keep himself chained to a sinking ship Obama will sooner cut ties with her than risk his own legacy and hillary bringing him down too. Party loyalty will only go so far. If many people are implicated then everyone will turn on each other quick.

The outcome of this election will determine which major party implodes first

It seems to me like they're sacrificing an election to save the Democratic party, because they think that they can throw Trump out in four years.

Jesus I'm happy that they put up Hillary. I think Bernie would have been easy pickings, too, but I'm glad it was Hillary.

You can only peddle influence and access to foreign governments for so long through your corrupt charity before it catches up to you.

oh my
this was the lady who was pissing on Trump for complaining about how the election was rigged

she was a die-hard Hillary supported and now something has fucking happened

WHAT HAS FUCKING HAPPENED

FBI investigation and NYPD whistleblowers revealing her pedo connections

pocahontas!

Her campaign is in the shitter.

>WHAT HAS FUCKING HAPPENED

SHE FOUND OUT SOMEONE HURT A CHILD.

NOW SHE'S GOING TO HELP BURN IT ALL DOWN.

Habbenings?

I think this might be a false flag meant to make clinton critics look like obsessive rumor speaders

Be careful not to fall into that trap. I think we should focus things wth sound evidence

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

I think youre really bigly making shit up

stop lyin

get in me thread good man before that goes down the shitter too.

Pocahontas is goofy as hell. Trump best nickname giver of all time tbch

I heard this too, don't fall for their Jewish tricks until there's evidence anons

Debunked.

Yet she is doing a rally for her today.

Obama knows that whatever the FBI finds in those emails, it's something so big that no amount of spin and condescending speeches will save Hillary from.

POO IN LOUISVILLE

Could be nothing, probably nothing, but there is a chance that they know what is coming and are attempting to distance themselves from her.

POO ON STAIRS

How is TAVISTOCK connected??

TAVISTOCK

that is one nigger nosed white woman.

Can we get a local indian to identify if this picture is real or not?

Bombshell is coming.

Time to duck and cover

second that

unless weiner's laptop has pictures of hillary eating child pussy out, nothing's going to happen to her.

your fear controls you

WE WUZ INJUNS AN SHEIT

this is debunked. Hannity reported on it last night and subsequently apologized because it is false.

Nah, Bernie was completely clean. He would have beat Trump easily. He should be the nominee but he failed to see the potential of this email thing and let her control the tempo of the campaign. Also uninformed niggers screwed him over.

Any Bernie supporters who support Hillary are just rewarding her corruption, and are the definition of cucks who encourage their humilation.

Funny you should say that...

see, you guys really need to calm down with these ridiculous rumors

That seems to be what NYPD is saying, yes. More likely they have evidence weapons sold by the state dept was used against American forces. Her Presidency is gone either way

>make clinton critics look like obsessive rumor spreaders
hahaha! Like Trumpettes need help to look like crazy crackpots.

Warren should have just fucking run. Would have taken Hillary's woman thunder and there'd be no need for a party outsider like Bernie to run. But Warren fell in line like a good bitch. Hill's probably her lezdom mistress.

ayy lmao

And obviously when this evidence doesn't come out, it'll be proof it's a conspiracy.

Yeah a false flag just in time to drive her numbers in the dirt... You fucking sperg

lol what movie is that?

All leftists need to fucking hang.

Like how well the media reported on a Fast and Furious gun was used in Paris?

>I think this might be a false flag meant to make clinton critics look like obsessive rumor speaders

Doesn't really matter, they can't control the truth.

They are trying to save themselves, a Trump election is preferable as they can call him garbage and blame him for everything bad that happens in the country and hope that in 2020 people will be forget about everything that happened this year to be ready for a TRUE democratic leadership.

Liz Warren is the definition of a blowhard.

RARE
A
R
E

Haven't added a new flag to my collection in a while.

wow its fucking nothing

national lampoon's christmas vacation

obongo has always hated hillary

She was just taking poor Haitian orphans on a holiday to the Virgin Islands to cheer them up. The virgin sacrifice bit was all huma's idea.