Muscles

What do you think of muscular characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like muscular character.

Yes.

they're good

>ywn a korra

When can we invent a holodeck so that I can go balls-deep into her hourly

We're getting there, right now we're at the VR stage, next is augmented reality, but we'll get to your holodeck eventually

Aren't guys always drawn very muscular? It's nothing to really think out of the ordinary about its just there

I enjoy characters becoming muscular and muscular characters becoming more muscular.

Who cares about guys?

As far as I'm concerned, only when they're not typically muscular and/or when they're with muscular girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

>tfw we spent so much time figuring out which buff Sup Forums women needed more fanrt, and nobody wanted to make more fanart of them

Truly, we live in the cruelest timeline.

Who is this supposed to be?

Why does no one read filenames?

best taste my dude

>tfw ywn be korra

It's for effeminate soyboys.

I am still so pissed that didn't get a real series, that was the best version of Supergirl.

Women getting strong/fit should be the part of the standard beauty image like it is for men.

To a degree I agree.
But I don't really want fit girls, like girls don't really want fit guys. I want them to work out for peak aesthetics.

Now you're sounding like an SJW.

No, SJWs would argue women have no beauty standards since having standards is bigoted.

>skinny white dudes pretend to like bulldykes on the internet

Imagine being this cucky

bait

to be fair, im skinny and also a manlet, and want a tall muscular girl to dominate me

What are you, gay? Who in the right mind wouldn't want girls to look like that?

Yes who indeed would want women with Big firm asses, tight waists, and shapely legs
Homosexuals of course.

Too bad she's gay.

I'd gladly be gay for a lady like this.

Wait...no...yeah, I stand by that.

who that

That Gogo. Learn how to file readnames.

They're extremely good

I want to get my boy pussy.worked over so thoroughly by muscular futa girls, that I'm laying in a pool of girl cum convulsing from prostate orgasm #7
[/spoiler] no homo

i lean more /d/
i like my girls huge as fuck, but still within the realm of real looking somewhat. that jacked as fuck look, but with feminine features

i did read the file but it doesn't show the full thing you jackass

>not hovering over the filename to read the whole thing