T
A
L
E
M
A
T
E

Best case scenario, Trump would get Pennsylvania.

not happening

This is a Trump win.

>cali
>blue

Maybe not but it's a vital state for him to get. I reckon as soon as we know Pennsylvania's result, we'll know who's winning.

>tfw none of these maps have red MD.

Why do I have to live in the only non cucked county in the entire state [spoiler] and it's all rednecks [/spoiler]

he has a better shot at WI or CO or possibly even MI

Not quite. She's also probably going to win Nevada, and maybe Arizona too. Also, McMullin might take Utah away from Trump. So, 334-198-6.

It probably won't happen. That's like saying Clinton could win Arizona.

This is how I see it now.

Clinton is bleeding supporters out of her...wherever right now though.

This will be it.

I'm 100%ing this election.

Yeah I was thinking about putting Nevada as blue but not Arizona, unless the legal hispanic turnout is incredibly high. Actually, some experts are putting the Hispanic turnout there at 70% or higher. If this turns out to be true, she very well could win there.

100% accurate.

I actually think she's got a real shot at Arizona.

You might actually be right.

Some polls are saying the turnout for Hispanics could be as high as 84%.

I'm 100% certain in this map.

>PA will suffer from Clinton rigging, ex. Romney received 0 votes from Philidelphia

>VT will go to Sanders or the Democrat ticket will be split and the state will go red

Trump is not taking wisconsin, and phildelphia rigging will give PA to Hillary. Virginia and New hampshire could happen, though.

>Some polls are saying the turnout for Hispanics could be as high as 84%.
Holy shit this is utterly hilarious.

This is by far the most stupid thing I have read this week, well done leaf.

Hillary will not get FL VT or NC

No fucking way. Clinton will get Vermont, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada, and maybe Arizona.

I think this is pretty spot on.

>le blue texas meme

Ya I'm fairly uncertain on PA and WI, I think they are true tossups with SLIGHT leaning chances (like 51%)

Just thought leaving them grey would be a copout.

I don't think it'll be quite that high, but it'll be huge. Hispanics in AZ are tired of being treated like shit, especially by Sheriff Joe.

lol ga blue... u guys have lost your minds, there are 3 counties in GA that will be democrat. That's all. GA IS RED.

>when a regular shitpost just isn't Australian enough

>MN red
everything else could happen realistically

>split maine
>michigan red

nah
switch those and you're fine tho

Do it with 11

easy win for trump desu senpai

276 - Trump
262 - Clinton
McMullin's rumored homosexuality (even if not true) will lead to his collapse in Utah, keeping it red.

I forgot about New Jersey.

Vermont will split. Bernie people will write him in. They're still protesting. Trump is easily taking Nevada and Arizona, He's up or tied in NC and FL. These polls don't even factor in first-time voters.

You're going in the screencap.

Made my official prediction last night.

>flag

Why any blue in Nebraska?

you live in Garrett county, about 15 minute drive from Oakland. You live in a modest house, but your little sister is a big liberal. You put up with it, but I wish she would swallow your massive red pill.

This.

It probably won't be as high as 84% but over 70% wouldn't be surprising.

>tfw this could happen

>tfw had a dream last night that Texas went blue and New Mexico went red and Clinton was barely able to scrape out a win
>tfw Trump disappeared from the public eye immediately afterwards and we never saw or heard from him again

Trump is up in nebraska by double digits. It will go all red.

This is it lads

McMullen isn't going to come close on Utah, Chaffetz and other Utah republicans have stated publicly they are voting for trump even though they don't like him and fuckin mormie scum will do likewise

No offense good
Mormies

This.

I'd say McMuffin has about a 20% chance of winning there.

This map is possible but I'll need more info to be optimistic about Wisconsin. I actually have a good feeling about Michigan. Trump has been on the right attack to win MI.

>Vermont
>Red
How delusional are you?

There can only be one solution
God save Breakfast!

Someone unironically shared the "Hillary 60%" one from NowThis or whatever it was. Thirty four eight?

What's a good rebuttal to them on that? I don't know anything about it other than

>Hillary
>winning

>Texas
>Red

Drumpfkins are this delusional

If you want that to have a chance that flag's gonna need to either be a EU flag or a german one, as Britland has sunk to the powerlevel of Belgium in the meanwhile.

Meh, we still have nukes and with glorious leader Corbyn we can rule the world through peace.

CTR is out in full force today. The new poll numbers have them terrified!