Literally 0 threads on the alt-right while male Trump supporter that murdered 2 cops today

>literally 0 threads on the alt-right while male Trump supporter that murdered 2 cops today

Hmmmm really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Odswzu4SoOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>infringe on free speech
>get freedomed

I live in Iowa. I just saw a whole bunch of people replace their Trump signs with Hillary signs.

Iowa just went blue. Bravo Sup Forums.

We love trump but we all also believe in mk ultra mind control convenient murders

Well shit, guess this one is legit ammo against us this time. That or we're seeing the deployment of planned false flags to get the race war a simmerin'

Sup Forums BTFO
shooter was white
shooter was certainly a Drumpf supporter
my sides hurt....

Is there some relation between him being kicked out of the football game and him shooting two cops?

Man, 1 person out of the half of america who supports Trump is a murderer? Damn, gotta be because he's supporting Trump

What reason would a Trump supporter have to flat-out murder some cops? NONE.
The only reasonable explanation is that is a false flag attack by Hillary's campaign to smear the good name of Trump supporters.

I fully expect to see more murders and violence perpetrated by Hillary's camp to be blamed on Trump.

>france

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

wow wtf i love hillary now

Not even an issue.

Who cares.

Are there riots because a cop got shot? No.
Can Trump control what this man does? No.
Is there a large scale geo-political movement happening because a white male shot a white cop? No.

SAGE

no u

Innocent until proven guilty.

>killed 2 cops
>police had no leads
>suddenly they know who it is and all his facejew history
>don't know where he is

Birddogging is extremely easy

bump

>White male shooter
>but he shot cops

Awaiting BLM's stance on this with popcorn.

False flag operation easily.

Why was he waving a Confederate flag at boogies at a high school football game in the first place?

what, liberals like cops now?

very bad guy, lock him up for a long time. or did they kill him on the scene

The suspect shouted "Britain first!" before shooting. Grieving family asks that you vote in the upcoming election "against hate".

What's there to talk about? 2 cops? Shitty score, low energy.

It enrages me that we allowed the term "alt-right" to be coopted by the main stream media to serve their mean.

They effectively stopped a powerful movement by labeling them as racists.

God damn it. That's one battle we lost.

over reaction deserves punishment

youtu.be/Odswzu4SoOk

So fucking what. Some retard who supports Trump killed cops. There have been over 600 dindus who'd vote Hillary killing people in Chi this year. Trump has huge number of supporters. Or course some are stupid assholes.

another mass murdering Alt Right neonazi? Why is the corrupt media suppressing this information???

clinton's last attempt

Obvious false flag, same as Jo Cox in england

Good post.

Michael G scott

because racists are fucking idiots.

why does the right always leap to FALSE FLAG whenever one of their guys does something stupid, but it's totally real whenever a dipshit on the left does something

This. The Tyrants got what they deserved.

But how many people died at the Boston bombing?

How convenient, a white confederate flag carrying male, killed 2 cops and was captured alive.

There are criminals in every strand of society. Trump supporters aren't exempt, it's impossible to link this to Trump directly. in short, fuck off shill

America = third world shithole

FALSE FLAG

ITS BREXIT ALL OVER AGAIN

are you ctr fags even trying?
are there like 3 people left in their cubicles?

Sounds like those police officers just got brillo'd.

Violate the constitution and you get 2nd amended.

Everything working as intended.

No, it isn't. We ARE racists. That isn't labeling, it's totally accurate, and it's only a defeat if you accept it as one.

bump

This isn't like Brexit at al

you're really that stupid?

Because idiots like Shaun King retweet about how great it is when it's a leftie and we have proof that Hillary uses false flags against the right wing.

CHING-CHONG MAYAPUL SYRUPARU

desu

Because you just have pictures with words over them.
If you want a discussion, post factual sources (local news preferred, not salon or Buzzfeed). Not one article in the whole thread.

Funny how all this happens when Hillary gets into legal trouble.

Literally 0 threads on the other 40 murders that happened in the last 24 hours mostly by Hillary supporters.

Oh fuck.
How many Jo Cox's do you think they'll try?

This. Hillary's campaign is similar to ISIS in how they try to convince everyone that their cause is just and right, so it is morally okay to assault Trump supporters and also to kill cops to blame it on Trump supporters.

Reports indicate that the shooter gave his name as "Death to Mexico, free wall for America!"

>Trump supporter
>hates the American flag

kek

>white man who ambushed two cops

Sounds like Trump supporters are finally standing up for Black Lives Matters.

We were axpecting false flag attacks, just like the church burned down with VOTE TRUMP spray paint.

Just more proof of drumpf supporters' mental illness.

>inb4 the cop fucked his wife or something

Someone find the video of the French running around knocking over candles and flowers for their dead because of a firecracker.

Drumpf is finished.

>Greene
IT'S A KIKE
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG OY FUCKING VEY

Let's not forget this white asshole. Vote Hillary

It make you think, a white murderer gets no support from whites. What a surprise.

Checking your quads

I wish we could go back to before the referendum. So many happenings every day, so much excitement. The world is a duller place now.

The church thing was a common case of vandalism by a Trump supporter, then exasperated by the fact that an extremely upset black who was getting his life back on track became so distraught with the sight of the graffiti that he burned down the building. Little did he know the building was the church he attended every Sunday.

EXACTLY THE SAME THAT HAPPENED WITH BREXIT

>waving Confederate flag """at""" [Niggers]
How do you wave a flag at something? How stupid can these people be?

F A L S E
L
A
G

B-but he dindu nuffin!!!
t. Sup Forums

that dude is probably a hero for 95% of the people here. fucking stormfront

As many as they can reasonably assume they'll be able to get away with.

I doubt Hillary is above having half the nation gassed and blaming the Kremlin just to try and sway the leftovers into voting for her out of fear.

>Alt right

He was not some 20 year old autistic faggot to be in the alt kike movement

No only niggers do that.

> You wanna know how I can tell that you don't live in Iowa?

I'd rather be on the side with one or two crazy killer voters instead of the side with the crazy killer running for POTUS

That's just a leaf perspective though

Nah, that's not us.

I hear that he visited Ebaum's World quite a bit.

Trump is entertaining, American (gun)homicides are stale and overdone

was he really a trump supporter or was he a false flag from americans united for change?

no one will ever know. (unless weiner has an email about it.)

Why do they use their flag to cover the bodies?

CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG.

MAGICAL QUADS.

>This made up "alt-right" was made to group people up to blame
>This made up group is supposed to be anti-blm and pro police
>Alt-right guy kills police?

How is this not a false flag or an actual random crazy guy you fucking retard?

shooter was NOT a trump supporter

shooter supported clinton confirmed

I cant stand that fucker, Shaun King is a legit racist; constantly adding fuel to the race fire.

Says the guy from a country so fucked up that whenever a company gets successful, they move to the US. Whenever someone who has money needs an operation, you know where they go? Not the Canadian free healthcare funded hospitals. They go to the US. I don't mean this in any insulting or patronizing way, but Canada is about as close to the US as you can get, while still not being a country of over entitled jackasses.

You know for false flag she sure is slow on responses.

>put on this redneck costume
>wave this confederate flag at cops at a highschool football game
>be a Trump supporter
>kill these cops

Orlando was CIA as well. This is a blatant false flag.

Quads confirms false flag

Did Scott Foval hire this guy too?

>alt-right

Prove it faggot.

not the gay OP but how can you tell?

Jo Cox

>this attack
>that church burning in mississippi and vote trump spray painted on the side

false flags as fuck

we are about to reach a jo cox event at this rate

Yep.
Charleston, Virginia, as well as Aurora were shit tier psyOPs as well.

same thing happened before brexit

makes you think

He fragged 2 yankee pigs pigs you say?

Good job Rebel Blood

Please, CTR, just kill yourself, I can guarantee whatever you come up with will be far less painful that the horror that awaits you after Trump prevails and the day of the rope arrives.

He said he lives in Iowa and just saw a whole bunch of people. No one sees a whole bunch of people in Iowa at the same time.

Hope he voted first

Sic semper Tyrannis

what lovely cognitive dissonance