There were so many great 80s shows. I miss that decade...

There were so many great 80s shows. I miss that decade. I loved that they rebooted DuckTales and its great! Now I hope they reboot Jem. Thats a classic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_and_the_Holograms_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>80s shows
00s shows was where it was at, buddy.

Also
>asking for reboots
You haven't been paying much attention to cartoons this decade, have you?

>Now I hope they reboot Jem
OP, I... I don't know how to tell you this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_and_the_Holograms_(film)

"00s shows was where it was at, buddy."

uhm no -.-
Watch Mr. Enter's video about the 2000s to know why what you are saying is wrong.

>I loved that they rebooted DuckTales and its great!
This is bait... right?

>Watch Mr. Enter's video
Uh, no. He's a fucking pleb.

>Uh, no. He's a fucking pleb.
If you don't watch his video just because of that, you're no better.

>Watch a video where someone else tells you the right opinion to have.
Fuck off you mindles drone.

Oh yes, Gravity Falls, my favorite 00s cartoon.

>2000’s Cartoons
>Gravity Falls is up there despite the fact that it premiered in 2012 and only had 1 & 1/2 good seasons
>Ben 10 OS isn’t up there
Aside from that, I have no problems with your list.

GF and also SDMI are exceptions because they're written like 2000s cartoons, not shitty 2010s ones.

I found Ben 10 terrible, and had to drop it.

Ducktales is a solid reboot. My only issue is that the 1980's animation was better. The writing on the new show is very promising, and it's clear that the writers love the show, and are trying to update it for today's kids.

>only had 1 & 1/2 good seasons
Please stop with this meme.

The only bait is your post.

All three of your posts are bait. But not this one.

This reeks of sarcasm or shilling, but if OP is serious:

Reboots are cancer. It doesn't matter how good the reboot is, any reboot is a product of pure financial decision. Even if there was an artist who pitched the idea to executives first, it was only because they were too insecure to make their own characters and pitch that themselves.

And encouraging more reboots in this already oversaturated world of sequels, prequels, and reboots makes you part of the dying Hollywood problem right now. I'd rather move forward with people's original ideas and possibly like something new then constantly try to recreate something I grew up with. All that shit does is lead to conversations of, "The original was better".

We're going to be getting Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader ZIM all while PPG, TTG and Ducktales surf the airwaves. What's even the point of artists making pilots if studios are just going to bring back shit from 15+ years ago?

Oh, come on. We treat original series every bit as shitty as reboots. Anything that doesn't conform to the perfect ideal in our heads, we shoot down. When creators or media companies try something new and it's hated, of course they're going to give attention to things that were popular in the past. And you only have yourself to blame for that.

My post replying to this post is bait.

There is absolutely no reason we can't have both.

We have just as many new cartoons as we do reboots. You've got Steven Universe, OK KO, Adventure Time is still on the go, Star Vs, etc.

>We're going to be getting Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader ZIM all while PPG, TTG and Ducktales surf the airwaves. What's even the point of artists making pilots if studios are just going to bring back shit from 15+ years ago?
All of those nick revivals are just one-time movies. I suppose they could lead to a proper revival if they do well enough, but it's not the plan right now.

>original ideas and possibly like something new
You need to realize this concept is fiction now. It’s impossible to make original and new ideas in this age. Everything has been done. You can slap a “unique” art style on it and change some names, but it will always be an idea based on another property.

>You've got Steven Universe, OK KO, Adventure Time is still on the go, Star Vs, etc.
And all of them are utter drivel. What the fuck happened to the industry since

>Steven Universe, OK KO, Adventure Time is still on the go, Star Vs, etc.
You are not helping your case.

A) tv died
B) toy sales down
C) people who bitch and whine to get what they want, then decide they don't like it when they get it

>people who bitch and whine to get what they want, then decide they don't like it when they get it
Literally nobody does that, ever.

>Being this literal
Original as in "not based on a previou existing property.

Nothing is ever fucking good enough. I've quietly watched over the years...fans going on about how they want this sequel, or this adaptation, or this concept, and with some exception are nearly always disappointed if they get the final product. Sometimes it's liked for a little while, then as flaws are picked out its slowly downgraded,