Would you read a comic book about this man?

Would you read a comic book about this man?

Moot was too good for us.

Years of a teen sitting on his chair?

Like a pharaoh ruling an empire.

I've seen a good movie about Facebook. I could watch a good movie about Moot. If it is a good movie...

*brilliant movie about Facebook

Only if Snacks was the hero.

no

Sure, but it would have to be a comic incorporating all the memes and stories he's been involved in. Like a real biography that devolves into surreal internet hellscapes from time to time. I'd definitely read that.

I watched that facebook bullshit, so obviously I'd totally consume media created of this fag too

Who?

is that the famous hacker Sup Forums?

It would just be a collection of screenshots from b and d. No sense in reading it when you can experience it.

>doesn't delete Sup Forums
>is surprised when things get out of hand

He had every opportunity to prevent the last few years from happening and he didn't do anything. Fuck him. He's why we're in the state we're in now.

Cry more.

Rick and Mooty

People who honestly think Sup Forums is the problem and that deleting it would "fix" Sup Forums are newest of fags.

who?

>deleting containment boards
are you stupid?

Sup Forumscucks need to be gassed, it's the only way

>pedo
>asks others to be censored
LOL delusion at its finest

Sup Forums needs what Sup Forums's aways needed, an infinite army of instantly attentive mod who enforce the rules within reason.

a furfag

No, most of Sup Forums isn't interested in reading biographical comics.

The last time I saw Sup Forums excited about a comic biography was... 2014?

No one said anything about it being biographical. It could easily be a meme-filled capeshit title.

Im not a pedo for liking loud house you cuck

Why would anyone make a comic about Jesse Eisenberg?

It'd be a pretty interesting story. How one autistic weeb managed to shape the entire culture of the internet which in turned shaped the world.
>Deleting the containment boards
So you simply weren't here in 2011 were you?

Was anyone else shocked when they found out that moot is actually pretty attractive?

Jesus no, but I am attracted to the catslut he is sometimes drawn as.

Is this doing anything for you, user?

Moot looks like a school shooter.

Yes it does you dumb pedo loser

Lemme bring out my oldest meme on the subject

He's not a fat basement dweller but he sure looks like a nerd.

He looks like that thing some English men get where they never seem to go through puberty properly and spend their lives as big headed gangling boy-men

>delete /new/
>faggots spill over into every board
>even before the leddit invasion
>delete Sup Forums
>it will be fine guys

No

>Sup Forums needs what Sup Forums's aways needed, an infinite army of instantly attentive mod who enforce the rules within reason.

Or just have people not be little bitches and not go on crusades against things they hate.

>Or just have people not be little bitches and not go on crusades against things they hate.

Faggot.

Who?

Who the fuck is moot?

A little girl.

>Sup Forums getting this worked up about some random e-celeb literal who
Jesus, I share a board with these people.

What about a cartoon?

Is there a studio that can do him justice?

Do you not remember the entire reason Sup Forums was made was because the retards spilled their spaghetti after /new/ was deleted?

A much better solution: Ban all phoneposters

He did play vampire counts back in war-hammer fantasy's days.

At the end of the day I love moot and Sup Forums.

This, Moot couldn't even stop the ponifags without a contaiment board, Sup Forums and /trash/ are lost to furafggotry because he refused to make a furry board.

Sup Forums is a far bigger and more active group than both of those furfags, it would be impossible to control their bullshit.

looks like a horror movie scene

The alternative to /mlp/ was the mods actually doing there jobs.
Yeah.../mlp/ was an inevitable hell. Fuck man, it ruined Sup Forums. They stole our shit. Using "Sup Forums is love" to justify shitposting. Fuck man.

Pretty sure he made /fur/ and then banned everyone who posted there. Like a trap.

Wish that could happen to Sup Forums

What would his Stand be?

We're part of it

「CRIMSON & CLOVER」
makes people post over and over forever
the people can influence Kek, who actually exists because of all the Egyptian shit in jojo
he could actually be a good major villain for a part

Some internet animation studio probably. Newgrounds style is the best fit for a Sup Forums cartoon. Besides anime style, of course.

Let's not get Sup ForumsCo/ over this, please.

It already exists, it's called Gwenpool

Did you only start going to Sup Forums in 2014?

He sold out to political correctness and pretended he did so because he was spooked by some death threats. Then he handed his balls and freedom over to a cerberus with a vagina. I doubt a movie that'd do justice to those parts would be produced and shown in theaters even if there was interest for his life.

What man? Is he standing behind that spooky skeleton?