ITT we talk about a cartoon that doesn't exist

What did you guys think of the last episode of Rift? Are you glad Rift won? And what'll he do with Tarantula's gang members? Why is Shielder so cool? Also, happy birthday, Sup Forums.
>post due Rift won

Everyone remember that pirate show? It was kinda creepy Tbh now that I'm remembering it

But everyone knows that Shielder is garbage. He blatantly went back to the Chinese restaurant and kicked the teeth out of that waitress for no reason. Just because Tarantula's goons blackmailed him doesn't mean he should have folded like laundry.

>shielder
>cool
It's like a child afflicted with down syndrome tried to guess how shields work, "I can block any projectile" is a fucking boring gimmik, Rift's waaaaay better.

>When Rizkah'ur got up after a bolting blast from his former friend and got the resolve and courage to sever her torso from her waist in a diagonal slash from The Goblin blade, just to be overcome with grief and regret 10 seconds after his (justified) murder.
>two more episodes left if we'll ever see if he might recover the matriarch egg or not.

woah...also fucker is scarred for life, bacon face for sure.

>liking SJW garbage

the show is too grimdark to even allow Riskahur to get the matriach egg, his whole race is most likely to go extinct.

>claiming much SJW's just because it has character's of different races
Tard

its subversive, brainlet

>two more episodes left if we'll ever see if he might recover the matriarch egg or not.
I'm sorry but which matriarch egg is this again? I got confused with the whole fake egg they used as bait and several swaps between the real and fake egg

the real egg is solid green, while the several fake eggs had spots and some stripes, pay attention dude.

>That episode that was unecessarily edgy and out of nowhere

Jesus christ.

Tarantula did nothing wrong.

>forgetting that he uses his forcefields to make punches stronger
>forgetting that he created a forcefield around himself in order to make himself almost invulnerable

>sells drugs
>murders in order to keep his business a float
>literally killed a guy in front of his family in order to make a point

Y-yeah...

To be fair, they did paint over the spots at one point to mask the fake eggs.

Which one? This show is surprisingly grimdark and I don't even know how they can get away with half of this shit. Someone in the staff must be sucking some major dicks behind the scenes.

Bump

Bump is really cool, honestly
but Season 3 was too good and it never did better than that

>Thurj getting stuck in an eternal timeloop
This show just got so much better.

>SJW
>Male secondary protag has a stated harem
>Big tit women who use their bodies
Then again
>That "muh banned sexuality"
>Trans race
>Anita Sarkeesian
It gives off mixed messages, to say the least

Sarkeesian is using the show to virtue signal and to support her own platform. The show is pretty different from what she thinks it is.

>that episode where hitler invade france doing "aournd magninton" and mussolini bougth him a cake
it was the best episode of the second season so far

Does anyone remember that old show with the dwarf that was supposed to be gay, the butt monkey mage, the edgelord rival, the cuck protag, and the "strong female character"? It had a Robin Willaims tribute and a time travel ep.