List of reasons why Sup Forums is a board full of wasted potential

>list of reasons why Sup Forums is a board full of wasted potential

Then why are you here?

Waifu fags

1. Women and Minorities are allowed in

What is wrong with liking attractive 2D girls? Why all this hate?

Armbar

because it shows how much of a virgin you are

>how much
I wasn't aware the number 0 had variants. Who knew?

>wasted potential
>He said on an image board for Lithuanian cement mixers

Threads about actual good comics will usually get 10-20 replies before they fall off the catalog. Storytimes about good comics will often fall off the catalog and 404 before they've even finished. Threads will devolve into slapfights about whether or not a creator is a hack, if a particular comic is shit, or dick-measuring over which poster has better taste. Threads about Sup Forums media creators that don't have Johns or Bendis-tier name recognition will often be met with replies of "literally who" or "why should I care." I swear I saw a poster try to justify why they had never heard of a particular comic creator who had been in the industry for over three decades by claiming that "I only read GOOD comics."

Meanwhile, threads about the latest SJW-related controversy, threads about single pages or panels taken out of context, threads about a comic/cartoon creator tweeting something stupid, threads whining about how Tumblr or Reddit a show's fanbase is, threads asking if we're "still mad" about Korrasami or Ashi, and any thread about that fucking America comic will get triple-digit replies or even hit the bump limit within hours. There's even a name for this phenomenon, "Hellboy Syndrome," about the fact that people would rather shitpost about content they hate/don't care for than try to have serious discussions about content that is good.

So you know what? I hope liberals get their grubby hands on as much of your comics and cartoons as possible. I hope all your favorite comic characters are turned female, brown, covered-up or gay. I hope they shove as much lingo about privilege or mansplaining or how awesome it is to fuck the same sex as can fit on a single page. I hope all your favorite childhood cartoons are rebooted, with character redesigns by kids straight out of CalArts. I hope they shove as much political signaling and PICKLE RICK-tire lolsorandum humor into every script.

Because it is no less than what this board fucking deserves.

Haha the party hat is on Wojack's head :^)

This is in no way a unique phenomena to Sup Forums.

Do you mean with regard to OC, or quality discussion? Bor both?

Yeah that stuff happens on other boards but it's 10 times worse since it is on Sup Forums, Sup Forums's refugee board.

are the Ellis Island of 4ch

>Sup Forums
>Not a virgin

It's funny how EVERY rant like this post is about comics, not cartoons. Makes that whole "there are no good cartoons, only anime" thing seem like much less of a meme.

Stephanie mcMahon slap

Isn't that Sup Forums? Everyone seems to go there first.

Refugee board as in they seek refuge from the nonsense of their home board here. It always been like that for Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /tg/ but now Sup Forums and Sup Forums have joined in.

>SU threads
>Pairings
>Waifus
>Anthros
>SJW shilling
>Sup Forums stuff